Cancelling subs

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Gonna be away for 3 months or so, so want to cancel subs meanwhile...but anyone know how to do it?

There's no cancel subs button on the account management page. :(

Conveniently for EA on lapsed accounts there's a renew button...

GReaper

Part of the furniture
All payment renewals were cancelled when they transferred the billing data to EA. So your account is paid up until it expires, after that your account should be closed.

It's pathetic that they haven't done any official announcements regarding this, however Kai Schober posted something on the WAR forums mentioning it - although I can't find it.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I dont have this issue after i sub my accs i click cancel subscriptions bottom of page red button and bazinga! :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
All payment renewals were cancelled when they transferred the billing data to EA. So your account is paid up until it expires, after that your account should be closed.

Cheers, the main accout is on a 3 month repeating sub, the bots are on 1month. It won't save much now I think about it, but it's annoying getting stung for no reason, or have to do it via the bank.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Ive done the same :D its nice to not play the game anymore :D

What happened to Neolithic, wasnt that gonna be a decent rvr guild with rvr alliance ? :)

Come play mid with me my old friend! :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom