So, thinking of renewing

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
sounds like the same shit when they broke the keep missions and you could get 20k rp for taking a green keep ..

fail!

it's the biggest fail that i have ever seen.

2 kills with group - 1 kill solo = 3500 (if you have the +rp mythirian)

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Okay, nice hi-jacking my thread asking a simple question if there's anyone i know whos still around.

So back to the topic, Anyone in NFD still around?

Hows the rvr other then this new DF event thingie?

// Noxy

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Nfd

Some if them are around on Hib - need to check the NFD forums for numbers though. Don't think they've got a fg running

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
tbh hib is the realm with the less population of 3.

On Alb one normal day are on about 1000 - 1100 persons, on mid 900 - 1000, and on hib about 700-850.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Okay, nice hi-jacking my thread asking a simple question if there's anyone i know whos still around.

So back to the topic, Anyone in NFD still around?

Hows the rvr other then this new DF event thingie?

// Noxy

Uoops sorry. We're still about, mostly peeps playing stealthers / soloing atm. We did run regular mini grps for a while, but it depends if someone cba to bard.

RvR is zergy, but generally can find somewhere to hunt with a small grp. Seems the least stressful way of having fun (if that even makes sense).

Everz

FH is my second home
Making RPs silly yet again?

Bleh.. what a jip, whats the point in have a game if the whole 'goal' at the end of it gets made to easy?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH

Bleh.. what a jip, whats the point in have a game if the whole 'goal' at the end of it gets made to easy?

i think that you can earn very easily 100k per day if you r playing 5h/day.

if this quest will continue, maybe ill stop.

Genedril

Part of the furniture

Made PvE easy; Made getting templates with no holes (having to make choices over what to sacrifice for other gains) easy; Handed out more RPs for kills to make it even easier.

Seems it wasn't enough and they had to make it even easier (this is the same as Doppels tbh). Shame what they've done to this game really as it was a cracker at one point.

Everz

FH is my second home
It's a softcore game now tbh, as you've said, great shame. DAoC was a challenge I guess, seeing some frenchy rack up 3mil in a week is more sad then anything else.. More that it took me a year to get that pre-rp loves.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
To be fair, when they had that week with double rps in NF didn't some make 5-10mil running bomb grps? Well, I guess it's the same point in anycase.

syn

Regular Freddie
In my view, it is rather a case of strikes or defeats, on a would choose to renew or not. Played is clearly not what it was for many years ago. It is clear for all to see. However, what I would say is that I believe that there is, that any pleasure to be leaked out of this game from the seams of its current bones, with the largest Bravery may find that pleasure in a time to protect his or her rich from the uncertain out horderne of those who want to decimate the Peace :drink:

hopefully assistance from I given you :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
It's a softcore game now tbh, as you've said, great shame. DAoC was a challenge I guess, seeing some frenchy rack up 3mil in a week is more sad then anything else.. More that it took me a year to get that pre-rp loves.

Made 5 mill on eld during the week of double rps in nf, and i usually cba to wait for df port to get quest before i rvr i just run out on shade and kill stuff in rvr, if df open ill run and get the quest

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
in my view, it is rather a case of strikes or defeats, on a would choose to renew or not. Played is clearly not what it was for many years ago. It is clear for all to see. However, what i would say is that i believe that there is, that any pleasure to be leaked out of this game from the seams of its current bones, with the largest bravery may find that pleasure in a time to protect his or her rich from the uncertain out horderne of those who want to decimate the peace :drink:

Hopefully assistance from i given you :)

??? :s

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Made 5 mill on eld during the week of double rps in nf, and i usually cba to wait for df port to get quest before i rvr i just run out on shade and kill stuff in rvr, if df open ill run and get the quest

in Eu times, the majority of the times mid has df, so.

Everz

FH is my second home
To be fair, when they had that week with double rps in NF didn't some make 5-10mil running bomb grps? Well, I guess it's the same point in anycase.

Yeh its how I got rr10 on druid. Double rps in NF, getting 90k/hour.. insanity tbh.. always felt like a cheap rr10 tbfh.

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
As topic says.

Im thinking of renewing to play abit casually, 2-3 evenings a week, mostly on my druid, hows the action? any groups running about that could use a druid a few evenings a week?

Anyone who i might remember who still plays? everz etc?

// Noxy

Lemme know when :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Also dont do it Noxy, my accs are vanished again ;D.

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
so you mean you're as useless as ever... everz.... my friend you disapoint me.

Everz

FH is my second home
Meh, I came back and it couldnt hold my attention :<.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom