Arrrgh! Is the Subscriptions and RightNow Buggered ??

Diddyman

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Trying to renew my girlfriends account as her Credit Card has just expired.

I logged her into the "Account" section under "Subscriptions" at the website, and there are the options of Personal Information, Technicial Information, License, Subscribe etc.

However, I've gone through all the sections and there is nowhere to enter your credit card information.

Her account expired today and when you select the subscribe option you end up with a message saying "unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is in progress".

Got on to RightNow and while I can login with her account and also my own account, there is no option there where you can ask a question...

Anyone else having problems ?

Whats the next course of action to take, except to wait and see what happens.

I've also just logged onto my account and cannot find anywhere to enter your payment options either or change the credit card number....

Thanks
Diddy

starr

Fledgling Freddie
Billing section is a separate page you get directed to when needed.

put no current subscription or whatever the option is then validate to cancel the invoice - it's probably still trying to bill on the old card - then choose a 1 month and validate that - then you should get redirected to fill in cc details.

You may have to wait some time, last time I renewed there was a 6 hour "lag"

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Just to answer the question about RightNow - To be able to ask a question you have to read one of the answers already submitted. Then you'll automatically get the option yourself about asking a question. Hope everything works our for you.

Diddyman

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks all....as someone rightly suggested after about 6 hours the "invoicing process" finished and we where then able to re-subscribe, and was re-directed to Wanadoo to re-enter payment details ... all hunkydory again....

Thanks
Diddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom