Arma II: DayZ

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Will Poag or Chosen be getting another FH server up per chance once this goes live?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I really liked what the news said also. No problems with them not rushing it out, way too many games fall into that trap.

If they manage to keep the (in my opinion) unique DayZ feel and atmosphere, add a few more features to the game and make the total product more solid over all, then I have high hopes for this game.

Everz

FH is my second home
Is it worth getting it now or waiting for standalone?

Poag

m00?
Will Poag or Chosen be getting another FH server up per chance once this goes live?
Once standalone comes along i'll change the current server over to it. Assuming they dont be dicks and demand its hosted with a GSP or something.

Nate

FH is my second home
It is shit now, you can't play the game for hackers are everywhere.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Played the other night was hack killed within 5mins of joining my first server all excited at the thought of smashing someones head in with the axe in cherno/elektro then boom everyone dropped from as high as you can see.

I raged and left the game and uninstalled :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
1353213.jpeg

There seems to be something strange about the scenery near balota :p

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Is there any way to get the info panel back in the latest version of DayZ? It's annoying not knowing _exactly_ how much hp i have. My OCD hates it.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
righty ho
we have a private hive passworded server up, map is being decided, almost certainly not chernarus tho
anyone wanting to play on it, poke me for IP + password
got 8 regulars so far, so could do with some more cannon fodder ;)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I won't be a regular, that's for sure. But I would like to be able to pop in once in a while. No Chernarus? How will i navigate? Oh no, challenging! :D

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'd like to play but with it being a private server, it'll be pretty dead and spend 5 hours running around before finding someone :p

Mabs

I'd like to play but with it being a private server, it'll be pretty dead and spend 5 hours running around before finding someone :p

were expanding the playerbase , but its "people we know" rather than random smack talking donkey fuckers, or "americans" as i like to call them

Gwadien

Why not Whitelist the server then?

Instead of choosing who can't play, choose who can play, basically, everyone is banned, until they give you their BE GUID number and they're allowed on - make a thread on the forum asking for nationalities, ages etc, and stress you're looking for a mature player base etc.

Mabs

Why not Whitelist the server then?

Instead of choosing who can't play, choose who can play, basically, everyone is banned, until they give you their BE GUID number and they're allowed on - make a thread on the forum asking for nationalities, ages etc, and stress you're looking for a mature player base etc.

cos were happy doing it this way ? :p

Gwadien

cos were happy doing it this way ? :p
Fair enough - I was just pointing out an idea to get a higher player base :)

oh, and send me the info, I'll go stack up all the vehicles in Cherno :p

Mabs

were running Taviana (.com) version, so good luck finding Cherno ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom