Apocalypse Dudes/The Brethen... turning the tides for Excalibur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
haha yeah Ok. I got all my RPs zerging. We hate the zergs, unless they are Hibb/Midd Zergs, then we love hunting them. Liek on Monday nite, when we kept 6fg of Hibbs out of AMg, and then ganked the zetg from the Back At Crim Valley. We had fun :D :D

If you hate the zerg, stay away from them, is it really that hard? maybe try a "guild event" next week, no cg's no cfh's no letting loads of albs stick to you, you might get some decent fights. Instead of just steamrolling uswith at least double our numbers

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
Furthermore, I love brehon Zerg !!!!1 Plzzz bring us a Brehon Zerg to Amg Evernite, and line them up behind the Mushies :D :D

You love it, now stop yer moaning. Every decent Midd/Hibb gets like 300k + Rps everyweek.

From now on Any whiners I see here, I will consider to be crap at their class, and pwned on a regular basis.

i wouldn't mind a constant alb warder zerg either tbh, just sucks when its packed out with rr7-11 gol chars :)

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt say it was u personally that told someone to fo .. and there is no point arguing with you .. once a whiny bitch always a whiny bitch .. did ur mommy spoil u when u were young and now u cry if u dont get ur own way. Grow up m8 and learn to deal with life or a lot of ppls ears are gonna get hurt listening to ur shit !

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
If you hate the zerg, stay away from them, is it really that hard? maybe try a "guild event" next week, no cg's no cfh's no letting loads of albs stick to you, you might get some decent fights. Instead of just steamrolling uswith at least double our numbers

Just So u know, We often have our own Cg, and ignore the emain Cg. We arent clueless noobs jfyi

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
Just So u know, We often have our own Cg, and ignore the emain Cg. We arent clueless noobs jfyi

why u need a cg when u got /gu and /g? Oo

laaken

Banned
Taen said:
i didnt say it was u personally that told someone to fo .. and there is no point arguing with you .. once a whiny bitch always a whiny bitch .. did ur mommy spoil u when u were young and now u cry if u dont get ur own way. Grow up m8 and learn to deal with life or a lot of ppls ears are gonna get hurt listening to ur shit !

Such great argumentative skills.. it's sad that you had to resort to trying to flame me as a person. Before you make a even bigger fool out of yourself I suggest that you throw your keyboard in your toilet and flush it down.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
laaken said:
Such great argumentative skills.. it's sad that you had to resort to trying to flame me as a person. Before you make a even bigger fool out of yourself I suggest that you throw your keyboard in your toilet and flush it down.

you go girl!

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
oh and nice picture of lenin as ur avatar m8 .. i wonder how the russians survived in WW2 .. maybe it was superior numbers .. !!!

and fluid go ur find ur brain pls ... and stop licking his ass .. its making my eyes hurt

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Taen said:
oh and nice picture of lenin as ur avatar m8 .. i wonder how the russians survived in WW2 .. maybe it was superior numbers .. !!!

and fluid go ur find ur brain pls ... and stop licking his ass .. its making my eyes hurt

licking his ass? no, personally, i bitch and whine at him on irc pretty much whenever i can, i just happen to agree with his opinions of you and certain guilds around atm.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
He has completly unjustified and ignorant opinions and you share them. Well done m8 . /clap

laaken

Banned
Lenin wasn't alive during WW II, but anyway. My choice of avatar is hardly based on why the russians won the WW II. Lenin is a hottie fyi. If I were you btw, I'd hold back in the attempted insults before you find you own.
My opinions are neither wrong or ignorant, you're just too daft to be able to cope with 'em.

<Fluid|> laaken you're being a cock

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
fg hib killed by 2 fg alb = omg albs zerg they are 2 to 1.

fg hib kills solo alb = well deserved we killed that one 8 to 1 because he might add on us in an hour or so.

Leet rr8+ hib group zerged by a 'decent' amount of albs = omg albs have no skills, why dont they come 1 fg at a time so we can have a 'fair' fight.

Typical hib thinking on albs, some alb guilds do well and its not out fault you make gimped groups, just do like us and dont invite the the gimped classes.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
I'll keep my next post short:

Kinad is a complete and utter clueless, zerging, adding fucktard first class.

The ammount of stupidity he has shown here is close to crossing the line between fucking hillarious and fucking sad- cus it's starting to sound like he actually means all that bullshit :mad:

~shrug~

edit-

fluid fluid he's our man if he can't do it no one can \o/ :cheers:

;)

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
prozze said:
And TB, u just add etc as much as any alb, only alb guild that dont add is AD, :wub:
they put up the most fun fights too! :cheers:

way wrong! TB never adds, they are damn nice and show other guilds respect in RvR, u were maybe thinking of TP they usually add :p

and tbh this AD thing is getting abit far. albion got nice guilds xept AD, we got FC, BF, TB, RB so u shouldnt forget about em.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Treon said:
way wrong! TB never adds, they are damn nice and show other guilds respect in RvR, u were maybe thinking of TP they usually add :p

and tbh this AD thing is getting abit far. albion got nice guilds xept AD, we got FC, BF, TB, RB so u should forget about em.

Forget about AD or the others? xDD

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ghostfeet said:
and the stuff about u having fun etc. well u even once thought about anyother having fun
Ghostfeet, just because you rerolled to Mid and then back to Alb and have a mercenary now doesn't make you leet. You were a fool before you rerolled, and those stripes don't wash.

All in all, a lot of people with heads too big for their shoulders here (not just Stallion). For instance, this is class:
Fluid said:
Worst guild ever created on this server, and thats saying something with soem of the trash around.
Inane fool. Go on whining forever and ever, or grow up like Garbannoch did some time back.

Regardless, frontiers and ToA will square out the leeter-than-leet people.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Ghostfeet, just because you rerolled to Mid and then back to Alb and have a mercenary now doesn't make you leet. You were a fool before you rerolled, and those stripes don't wash.

All in all, a lot of people with heads too big for their shoulders here (not just Stallion). For instance, this is class:
Inane fool. Go on whining forever and ever, or grow up like Garbannoch did some time back.

will we (the gimps) be able to compete with the leetest of the leetest then? and when we do, how will the leetest of the leetest react? will they react with their usual leetness? oO

Calo

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:

stupid stupid ...

:twak:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
will we (the gimps) be able to compete with the leetest of the leetest then? and when we do, how will the leetest of the leetest react? will they react with their usual leetness? oO

you = one of the leet.

just fyi :x

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
Damn there's some hypocrites in this thread, all you 1fg vs 1fg advocates who talk about wanting fun make me laugh. You spoil the fun of others yet expect respect for you battles! You seem to forget that there's other people out there who aren't leet, who haven't got a perfect group set up and just want to have some fun. They go to somewhere like Odin's so they can meet likewise groups from the other realms. However your leet fg has already been to the enemy telekeep and killed any such groups before they even get into the zone. If you want 'fair' fg vs fg action then arrange with other like minded enemy guilds to meet up somewhere and test your 'skills', don't camp enemy telekeeps killing random players until they band together to form a zerg.

Talifer

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
I think we're talking about the people who cry that albion is underpowered and hence make zergs... not the rr2 roleplayers.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
damn i lost the track on the thread ;d whats now GoL vs tehWorld?

i think sum ppl is going offwalls here, and i hope AD in-realm attitude has nothing to b with sum RR members in-realm attitude: kiddos encouraging themselves in ventrilo to constantly yell sweedish blabber blabber and general missbehaving isnt exactly the ppl i would throw flowers at.
then again, is even funnier when u knew sum of those kiddos from long ago and they never behaved like total pricks before (sum grp-begger comes up to my memory)

Trubble

Fledgling Freddie
It gets really boring to hear again and again about people who dont like adds in their fights, yet they still hang around in the zergy areas... smarten up please.

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
damn i lost the track on the thread ;d whats now GoL vs tehWorld?
if the kids need someone to yell at it might aswell be us coz we really dont care :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom