Apocalypse Dudes/The Brethen... turning the tides for Excalibur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Asha said:
Why the hell shouldn’t we add into a fight of fg vs fg ?
I have NEVER seen a Mid/Hib guild not add on us when they get the chance. Except NP and that was because they didn’t want to get caught up by the inc Alb zerg for 40 rps – not because they are noble. You people make me laugh.
Yes, I am going to fucking add on you ever chance I get in fg vs fg. And if you don’t like it then too bad, you’ve been doing it for 2 years and now suddenly you’re all elite? By you I mean Mids/Hibs, but damn, AD in their former guises added just as much as GoL does, so kindly fuck off with this elite shit. It’s emain. It’s 150+ Albions. If I see a mid/hib, I am going to attack. There is a difference in coming across a fight and zerging or CG swarming. Sticking to a group w/o permission is one thing – coming across a fight and joining in at prime time is another.

Yes, I like a fg vs fg fight, but it’s not “your” fight. The only time I wouldn’t add is vs. FC sometimes because they will often do the same for us. And Ali is too cute :wub: During primetime tho, it’s not even possible most of the time.

JH NP VNG LA CF RG BC BF FC GOL RB and every major guild on Excali adds, anyone who claims otherwise is a liar. Your memories are damn short.

And if anyone thinks that TOA is going to make the hardcore people easier to kill … you’re dreaming.

I don't think you have played enough recently then in all honesty, we will try to avoid adding on AD, RR, LA etc when they are fighting fg v fg as they extend us the same courtesy. If you want to add on fg v fg fights and spoil the fun that both fg's are having then its up to you, personally i don't like to do it.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stighelmer said:
I tried to separate the issues before but I'll try again.

We roam as 2fg - if you call that a zerg, fine you got me.

The other major alb rvr guilds obviously cannot stay away from the zerg since many of them are in this thread complaining about albs (but mostly the zerging gol ^^) adding.

We do not currently run a tank grp fg on a regular basis and the the ppl in our caster grps (mostly ice wizzes) likes the occasional moderate enemy zerg to farm and hence keep takes etc is part of the tactics. To take keeps we sometimes need the help of more albions...

Maybe it is true that we do not HATE our albion friends as much as some of the other guilds and maybe we do not have the LEET thinking of some of the other guilds. But for the most part I just think it boils down to how much DRAMA we want to put into playing this game. We do not blow up and insult at first sight of adding. Sorry for having patience and a bit of manners.

When we fight 1fg AD, 1fg FC, 1FG TB etc, we very rarely get adds, from both sides, when we fight gol, we get adds 90% of the time from albs, just coincidence?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
I don't think you have played enough recently then in all honesty, we will try to avoid adding on AD, RR, LA etc when they are fighting fg v fg as they extend us the same courtesy. If you want to add on fg v fg fights and spoil the fun that both fg's are having then its up to you, personally i don't like to do it.
sure fluid. this week. like I said, short memory. we've been running in 1 fg for almost 2 years now, and you in various guises have added on our fights more times that I can count. and we've added on yours. suddenly we are supposed to not kill you on sight? you do lots of things that ruin my fun (ie running in larger numbers than we've always chosen to). stop whinging. I don't have to play 80 hours a week to see what a hypocrite you're being.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
that'll do for this thread...

Awful - calm down if you want to keep posting here. And quit with the "FOAD IRL" crap, won't be just a warning next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom