Apocalypse Dudes/The Brethen... turning the tides for Excalibur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
flex said:
fluid, we don't ask the albs to stick with us, it's just a fact if we leave atk with 2fg we have 5fg after 10 min. If that's what they want to do i'm not gonne tell them they can't.

And if u feel like it, get 2 gg's running, join up on a ventrilo server, get some other hib/mid grps to emain @ primetime. You will make ur guildmates happy and the other players in your realm who don't have the time to make fotm gank grps.
And u might find it more fun then u might think :)

You have every right to ask people to stop following you, and its harassment if they won't kinda like stalking irl ^^ we've had people who try to follow us before, we ask them to stop, they say "ok" and head off in a different direction, never had any bitching about it.

As for the 2fg+ rvr, i don't enjoy it in the least, you slack when playing ur char that way, lose concentration and start to rely on others too much. I also feel shit when killing 1fg with 2fg, i haven't achieved anything except spoiling there 1fg rvr, and possibly making them join the zerg.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stighelmer said:
As usual during these "constructive" discussions on forums things tend to get mixed up and thrown into the blender with a lot of insults and misunderstandings.

To try and sort some things out for those that actually read and atleast attempt to understand... The last couple of nights (IN PRIMETIME) I have been running with our caster groups in emain (and on one occasion in odin after report of 6-7fgh).
YES, we use a cg, mostly though just one for our 2 fgs (since there are some non-guild dudes in there as well).
YES, we go where we hear large number of enemies being reported.
YES, if it is more than 2fg being reported we tend to bring along other albs.
YES, if we are going to take a keep we try to bring along other albs.
And finally, YES, we add to fights in emain during primetime. Especially if we been called C*NTS and the like by the albs fighting the battle.

But NO, we do not move with the zerg in general, we try to avoid it and we do tell albs that follow us to please stop (I might aswell admit that I might have been rude sometimes and for that I apologize).
And NO, we do not go out of our way to kill the random soloers we encounter, but as someone else put it, sometimes someone gets a bit trigger happy ;(
And NO, the fact that we IN PRIMETIME tend to go as 2fg caster grps do not mean that we always do. It does not even mean that we cannot gank ppl as a fg and when I get more time from my currently busy RL I will love to spend the time it takes to put together a fg tank grp (since I like playing with diff ppl and not always the same) and I promise I will not complain to others that might add or zerg. Until then I will join my fellow guild m8s, have some fun during the couple of hours I can play and I will not bother with the name calling and whining - especially not since certain guilds' members are rapidly adding to my /ignore.

Cheers

CG's are what fucks GOL up mostly imo, say 3fg random albs get beat by 1fg vgn, someone in that 3fg is gonna be nice and embarassed and say something along the lines of "2fg+ vgn on ridge" ofc then we get gol inc with enough numbers to beat 2fg of us, which is usually 4+ :p along with that we get every other 2-3fg roaming albs converging on top of us. GOL stand out the most, gol get blamed, and why not? surely you can find your own fights. I haven't been in an emain cg since i last roamed 2fg, and that's a very long time now. I don't ask people where they die, the only reports i react to are those on /as. Fair enough we might miss some rp's from it, but so be it, rather make my rp's in a fair fight that by totally zerging some poor 1fg albs or 1fg mids

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
omg tinyheals ur stupidity knows no bounds.. Im not even going to bother explaining shit to you again .. and as for that mincer with the "stab in the face comment" .. grow up you twat and stop pretending to be something ur not .. there is jelly out there harder than u !

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
katt! said:
get some fucking perspective.

every random alb was crying when hibs got bored with the albzerg and brought 5 or so guildgroups to camp amg.

I've seen it happen twice in the last 2 weeks, noler etc got pissed off with alb zergs, took 5fg+ and camped amg. Personally its not something i would do as i find it unfair on those none-zerging albs who wanna roam fg that now cannot even get passed amg to do so. But i don't blame him either, was fun to have an hour of rvr with just mids and hibs roaming emain, biggest grp my grp found was 2fg low RR mid mages, we lost, but at least we had a chance. All this time, you got the unlucky albs FC/AD/TB/BOB/BF etc who can't get passed amg to come join in the decent rvr. As well as the alb zerg QQ'ing there little eyes out that they got a taste of their own medicene for once

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Nobody has the right to tell anyone else how to play, you live by the choices you make. If you choose to run solo, and get killed by a fg, that is a consequence of your choice. The same goes for running in 1fg and getting killed by a zerg.

I see nothing wrong with the way AD play and at the same time nothing wrong with how GOL play, it is their choice as individuals. Screaming at people and swearing just makes you the cock at the end of the day, it's easy to be polite and you get further. I mean what are you seriously going to do? You can't beat the person up, you can't take them to court, all you're doing is ranting at them, in a font of their choice, what's best is they can just /ignore you. If someone adds on your uber group, apologise to your foes in irc, and ask the people who added kindly not to.

If you constantly get zerged and go back in 1fg to get zerged again, once again that is a consequence of your choices. Think of an alternative, i.e. Odin's Gate, Hadrians Wall - or even take the fights closer in to Breifine.

Being constantly owned by 1fg is no fun either, it's hardly a challenge to take down pick up groups with perfect groups using ventrillo, or being more "skilled" etc. Get over it, move on, make new choices.

My 2 cents, keep ranting at me, I have the perfect font for you :D

Awful

Banned
Taen said:
omg tinyheals ur stupidity knows no bounds.. Im not even going to bother explaining shit to you again .. and as for that mincer with the "stab in the face comment" .. grow up you twat and stop pretending to be something ur not .. there is jelly out there harder than u !

"ok"

Atleast I don't pretend to be mr.Grownup (and miserably fail I might add) like you. Every post you have tried to write down in a mature way (probably with your special education teacher sitting next to you) in this thread are lightyears behind my "stab in the face" post. Trying to be civil and argument on a forum like this is pointless, therefor dear sir... you're an idiot.

QQ

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Taen said:

get your facts straight before you speak.
It wasnt me that said the comment about stabbing ppls eyes out.
And i know, you want to play the game your way running around and leeching and killing by superiour number, i cant do anything else than laugh at it.
nothing to explain

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
get your facts straight before you speak.
It wasnt me that said the comment about stabbing ppls eyes out.
And i know, you want to play the game your way running around and leeching and killing by superiour number, i cant do anything else than laugh at it.
nothing to explain

I think he said "as for that mincer" which I concluded meant someone besides you, namely "that mincer".

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
CG's are what fucks GOL up mostly imo, say 3fg random albs get beat by 1fg vgn, someone in that 3fg is gonna be nice and embarassed and say something along the lines of "2fg+ vgn on ridge" ofc then we get gol inc with enough numbers to beat 2fg of us, which is usually 4+ :p along with that we get every other 2-3fg roaming albs converging on top of us. GOL stand out the most, gol get blamed, and why not? surely you can find your own fights. I haven't been in an emain cg since i last roamed 2fg, and that's a very long time now. I don't ask people where they die, the only reports i react to are those on /as. Fair enough we might miss some rp's from it, but so be it, rather make my rp's in a fair fight that by totally zerging some poor 1fg albs or 1fg mids
We too react mostly to the reports on /as. As you mention the reports on a public cg is mostly shite.

But as all the GoL/Zerg/Alb haters in this thread (including you) have pointed out, there are huge amounts of Albs in emain during primetime. The enemy grps reported in /as (or in /gu) by other grps or stealthers will many times also be reported in a public cg. Now here is what happens quite frequently: our 2fg shows up and gank and just before or just after we show up a bunch of other albs (out of the 200 in emain) do as well. Given the large number of albs in emain the probability of this happening is quite high.

My q is simply this: How the f*ck is that our fault ?

edit: my spelling sooks

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stighelmer said:
We too react mostly to the reports on /as. As you mention the reports on a public cg is mostly shite.

But as all the GoL/Zerg/Alb haters in this thread (including you) have pointed out, there are huge amounts of Albs in emain during primetime. The fight being reported in /as (or in /gu) by other grps or stealthers will many times also be reported in a public cg. Now here is what happens quite frequently: our 2fg shows up and gank and just before or just after we show up a bunch of other albs (out of the 200 in emain) do as well. Given the large number of albs in emain the probability of this happening is quite high.

My q is simply this: How the f*ck is that our fault ?

lets put this another way, how is it that the major alb rvr guilds can keep away from teh zerg, but u can't? theres still 200 in emain, but they manage it just fine

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Awful said:
Every post you have tried to write down in a mature way (probably with your special education teacher sitting next to you) in this thread are lightyears behind my "stab in the face" post.
Who says? You? Or your friends Bob, Joe and Ginger?

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Vasconcelos said:
I heard GoL are guilty of Prestige disaster....

"Nunca mais"
NUNCA!!1 \o/ <o/ \o. \o/ \o> _o/ \o/

edit: i bet fluid's keyboard is burning by now.. such spam:p

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
lets put this another way, how is it that the major alb rvr guilds can keep away from teh zerg, but u can't? theres still 200 in emain, but they manage it just fine
I tried to separate the issues before but I'll try again.

We roam as 2fg - if you call that a zerg, fine you got me.

The other major alb rvr guilds obviously cannot stay away from the zerg since many of them are in this thread complaining about albs (but mostly the zerging gol ^^) adding.

We do not currently run a tank grp fg on a regular basis and the the ppl in our caster grps (mostly ice wizzes) likes the occasional moderate enemy zerg to farm and hence keep takes etc is part of the tactics. To take keeps we sometimes need the help of more albions...

Maybe it is true that we do not HATE our albion friends as much as some of the other guilds and maybe we do not have the LEET thinking of some of the other guilds. But for the most part I just think it boils down to how much DRAMA we want to put into playing this game. We do not blow up and insult at first sight of adding. Sorry for having patience and a bit of manners.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
how come its not bad to move in 4fg+ but when the enemies start to do the same you arent allowed to cry about it ¿

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Awful said:
Trying to be civil and argument on a forum like this is pointless, therefor dear sir... you're an idiot.
I just had to make sure everyone sees this :eek:

laaken

Banned
Taen said:
laaken ffs m8 .wake up and smell the shit coming out of your own mouth m8 .... tbh AD is 8 ppl in the whole of alb and nothing more, no one gives a shit what you want to do or dont want to do, just keep your mouth shut and play your own game and everyone is happy. The only reason I and other ppl have a problem with you is because you are a whiney bitch. You are going to get adds full stop, if you cant deal with that play a different game.

That's like saying, hey Bush wake up and smell the shit comming out of your mouth, there's only so many presidents in the world and nobody cares what you think. Oh well, seriously now. Why are you being such a ****? I've not been flaming you or your guild, I've merely asked you to not add on us. I see how this might be a problem since you wouldn't get any rps. As you said, the truth hurts eh? It's not that you think it's fun to RvR that way, it's that you would get stuck at rr0 if you didn't. As I've said, I'm not trying to dictate anything, and noone except you and a handfull of others seems to have problems with me asking for you not to ruin the game for us. Grow a brain dude.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Why the hell shouldn’t we add into a fight of fg vs fg ?
I have NEVER seen a Mid/Hib guild not add on us when they get the chance. Except NP and that was because they didn’t want to get caught up by the inc Alb zerg for 40 rps – not because they are noble. You people make me laugh.
Yes, I am going to fucking add on you ever chance I get in fg vs fg. And if you don’t like it then too bad, you’ve been doing it for 2 years and now suddenly you’re all elite? By you I mean Mids/Hibs, but damn, AD in their former guises added just as much as GoL does, so kindly fuck off with this elite shit. It’s emain. It’s 150+ Albions. If I see a mid/hib, I am going to attack. There is a difference in coming across a fight and zerging or CG swarming. Sticking to a group w/o permission is one thing – coming across a fight and joining in at prime time is another.

Yes, I like a fg vs fg fight, but it’s not “your” fight. The only time I wouldn’t add is vs. FC sometimes because they will often do the same for us. And Ali is too cute :wub: During primetime tho, it’s not even possible most of the time.

JH NP VNG LA CF RG BC BF FC GOL RB and every major guild on Excali adds, anyone who claims otherwise is a liar. Your memories are damn short.

And if anyone thinks that TOA is going to make the hardcore people easier to kill … you’re dreaming.

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
laaken said:
As I've said, I'm not trying to dictate anything, and noone except you and a handfull of others seems to have problems with me asking for you not to ruin the game for us. Grow a brain dude.
Just to clarify, I do not have any problems with someone _asking_ me something.

Being to told ingame that I am f*ckning c*nt and that I should stay f*ck away when adding at a milegate is another thing.

But _me personally_ will try to think twice before adding in a fight when it obvious that it's a more "private affair" somewhere off the main roads in emain. But please do not blow up and start screaming (and maybe that mostly goes for some of your guild m8s) if someone (read: not only GoL) adds when you fight in the middle of the road in emain or at the mile gates during primetime.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
There is lots of rvr zones besides emain.
If the good gg's wanted fg vs fg action without adds they could go there, hadly difficult to arrange with irc.
But the truth is they come to zergy emain to earn rp of pickupgroups, not to
do fg duels, its about simple greed for rp.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
<lull> <lull>
:fluffle:
lull pisses me off :(

:p ;)

I just can't stand ppl getting so high and mighty about nothing.

wtf is this too many images crap?
zzz
control freaks.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
There is lots of rvr zones besides emain.
If the good gg's wanted fg vs fg action without adds they could go there, hadly difficult to arrange with irc.
But the truth is they come to zergy emain to earn rp of pickupgroups, not to
do fg duels, its about simple greed for rp.
odins is better for brehonfarming.

Gregorian

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
Yes that will be me.
Do you know how irritating it is when you jump a group mezz everyone start fighting and just after you got seconds mezz on them and you know were gonna win this one, oh my god what a nice fight, you see pouring albs add-on-sight and kill the people you fight?
yes and it sux. so wot? life goes on.

furthermore i am deeply sorry that we bring gimps like reavers, friars and cabies to rvr. classes that dont (usually) fit too well in alb groups. we take em with us so these ppl who maybe r very busy IRL and dont have the time to level a fotm char can have sum FUN with the char they can play rvr with.

the box of my game says "realm versus realm" btw, not "8ppl who play fotm classes and think they r skilled versus 8ppl who play fotm classes and think they r even more skilled" - maybe urs does?!

i have news for u, if u want 8 vs 8 all the time get 15 mates and create a 16ppl CS server :m00:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Gregorian said:
yes and it sux. so wot? life goes on.

furthermore i am deeply sorry that we bring gimps like reavers, friars and cabies to rvr. classes that dont (usually) fit too well in alb groups. we take em with us so these ppl who maybe r very busy IRL and dont have the time to level a fotm char can have sum FUN with the char they can play rvr with.

the box of my game says "realm versus realm" btw, not "8ppl who play fotm classes and think they r skilled versus 8ppl who play fotm classes and think they r even more skilled" - maybe urs does?!

i have news for u, if u want 8 vs 8 all the time get 15 mates and create a 16ppl CS server :m00:
why dont you stick to watching the static on tv? about the same amount of involvement and fun is to be had there.

i wish hib/mid would set up uberzergs for a week at amg emain/odins so all the little zerglings can understand how fucking annoying it is fighting something you cant defeat or do anything about.

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
why dont you stick to watching the static on tv? about the same amount of involvement and fun is to be had there.

i wish hib/mid would set up uberzergs for a week at amg emain/odins so all the little zerglings can understand how fucking annoying it is fighting something you cant defeat or do anything about.
yet another example of someone who cannot separate the issues (that would be adding and zerging fyi).

think before posting or _imo_ do not post at all.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
stighelmer said:
yet another example of someone who cannot separate the issues (that would be adding and zerging fyi).

think before posting or _imo_ do not post at all.
i cant? thats something new.

i wrote another pov on zergs because his post implies that zergs = GUUUUD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom