Apocalypse Dudes/The Brethen... turning the tides for Excalibur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
So I am totally and amazingly wrong when I happen to pass a fight that involves AD fighting some Elfs and I succesfully mezz a healer that is actively healing? Thereby * possibly * contributing to a victory?

Sorry, but that whole fiction of 8v8 battles is - well - fiction and creating too much animosity between guilds and players. If AD doesn't understand or care that they have no right at all to dictate their narrow vision of playstyle upon all other Albions they should try to find a game that allows such views.

There’s always Solitaire for the win….

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Ghostfeet, just because you rerolled to Mid and then back to Alb and have a mercenary now doesn't make you leet. You were a fool before you rerolled, and those stripes don't wash.

All in all, a lot of people with heads too big for their shoulders here (not just Stallion). For instance, this is class:
Inane fool. Go on whining forever and ever, or grow up like Garbannoch did some time back.

Regardless, frontiers and ToA will square out the leeter-than-leet people.
:clap: One can only hope :)

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
laaken ffs m8 .wake up and smell the shit coming out of your own mouth m8 .... tbh AD is 8 ppl in the whole of alb and nothing more, no one gives a shit what you want to do or dont want to do, just keep your mouth shut and play your own game and everyone is happy. The only reason I and other ppl have a problem with you is because you are a whiney bitch. You are going to get adds full stop, if you cant deal with that play a different game.

Gregorian

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
GOL are too shit to earn rp's in 1fg so just run in zergs not giving a flying fuck about anyone else but themselves.
everyone is allowed an opinion, even u :wub:

fg vs fg is fun - out of primetime
big battles r even more fun - in primetime

if u ever see more than 1fg GoL in the same zone other than between 19cet and 1cet (aka primetime) or on weekends plz take a screeny coz it rarely happens.

and yes, primetime we will go with all guildmembers who want to come along to wherever big numbers of enemies r reported. that does include odin and HW and all ur b00h00 QQ wont change that. :)

and personally i ll add on every AD fight i see coz last time i forgot to screeny "Yunia yells,"FUCK OFF U FUCKIN CUNTFUCKS"" and i didnt report sumone for harrasment in ages ;(

if u dont like that or disagree with it thats perfectly oki but dont expect me to care. :D

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Fluid
Worst guild ever created on this server, and thats saying something with soem of the trash around.
Getting a bit personal here fluid me old m8....no need to call me trash.We been m8's a longtime,i seriously think you should take a step back and have a long look at your "hate" obsession of GoL,imo it's kinda getting out of hand.I for one don't like the personal insults you keep thrownig at me/us.I have never come here and slagged you or anyone else in the way you constantly do towards me.This after all said and done is a game and there is a REAL person behind Iorlas.I am not perfect far from it i have done and still do a /rude ingame when i kill someone that's been beating on me,that is far different from comming here on a public forum and constantly slagging people off.I ask you as a m8......give it a rest please. :drink:

Awful

Banned
Any of the zerging,adding,roleplaying sob's care for a stab in the face with a 12 inch blade don't hesitate just holler.

*edit* no this is not a threat...

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
I think we're talking about the people who cry that albion is underpowered and hence make zergs... not the rr2 roleplayers.

Albion is underpowered.
It is a fact.
Get over it.
Sorry to shatter your world in which Hibs and Mids actually have skills, and Albs are just brainless...
Regards, Glottis :eek7:

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Albion is underpowered.
It is a fact.
Get over it.
Sorry to shatter your world in which Hibs and Mids actually have skills, and Albs are just brainless...

You know the difference between fact and opinion?
Fact is albion got alot of classes, stuff spread out on alot of classes etc. If you say that makes them underpowered it is YOUR opinion, not a fact.

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Taen said:
laaken ffs m8 .wake up and smell the shit coming out of your own mouth m8 .... tbh AD is 8 ppl in the whole of alb and nothing more, no one gives a shit what you want to do or dont want to do, just keep your mouth shut and play your own game and everyone is happy. The only reason I and other ppl have a problem with you is because you are a whiney bitch. You are going to get adds full stop, if you cant deal with that play a different game.

yes Taen but your vision of ZERG fucks up the whole server, and NOT THE 8 ppl in ad. so theres for youe 300ppl rvring that dont want to face the 10fgs.
Have you ever thought about the people you steamroll?

The only reason im having a problem with you, is that you leech the rps when you enter the fight we are in. Maybe you cant handle the stress of going 8ppl and not running around leeching. Most likely you will continue to enter in our fights and make sure you win so you can get 100 realmpoints extra. How can i stop you? i cant, and you are true, we know you will add on every little fight you possibly can spot and read about in the cg.

guess who is the looser who destroys for the rest? the 8 ppl in ad, or you
</whine>

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
i dont wanna zergm i just wanna be able to have more than max then 5 different classes in a group :(

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Ola said:
You know the difference between fact and opinion?
Fact is albion got alot of classes, stuff spread out on alot of classes etc. If you say that makes them underpowered it is YOUR opinion, not a fact.

The fact we cannot get the same utility into a fg as either Hibernia or Midgard makes us underpowered.
Fact, nothing to do with personal opinion.
Also a widely accepted statement btw.
Albion has too many classes to be of any use.

And Tinyheals, not sure what you are smoking, but I see plenty of Mid and Hib fg add in fg vs fg fights also.
You guys are just a bunch of hypocrites, who cry when someone tells them they are not uber due to skills, but only due to their classes.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Gregorian said:

and personally i ll add on every AD fight i see coz last time i forgot to screeny "Yunia yells,"FUCK OFF U FUCKIN CUNTFUCKS"" and i didnt report sumone for harrasment in ages ;(

if u dont like that or disagree with it thats perfectly oki but dont expect me to care. :D

Why cant you just not add and make everyone happy? It just looks like you want trouble..

Glottis said:
The fact we cannot get the same utility into a fg as either Hibernia or Midgard makes us underpowered.
Fact, nothing to do with personal opinion.
Also a widely accepted statement btw.
Albion has too many classes to be of any use.
You cant disagree with albion got alot of classes, because it is a FACT.
You can disagree with the statement "albion is underpowered", because it is an OPINION.
See the difference? Just admitt it is your opinion.

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
Albion is underpowered.
It is a fact.
Get over it.

yes albion groups are not as good as midgroups or hibgroups, and will mostly loose a fight towards one. but hey, you can atleast try, not give up on sight.
for an albgroup to work well, you need even higher rr, better communication, better teamplay. we mostly loose to the guildgroups that have been around for a long time, but i cant say we have big troubles killing randomslans or low rr ggs. and against those who are really good out there we put up a fight atleast.

Im gonna counter you now Glottis, but i still see a large amount of people in randomarmors, ppl with huuuuge polearms, and an endless flow of wizards, shooting of their bolts against non-debuffed targets. that is not "teh win".
I know, all people arent hardcore players, and albion seems to lack most of those.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
bf are bunch of zerging **** just like AD except morsan cos he is cool

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Gregorian said:
if u and personally i ll add on every AD fight i see coz last time i forgot to screeny "Yunia yells,"FUCK OFF U FUCKIN CUNTFUCKS"" and i didnt report sumone for harrasment in ages ;(

Yes that will be me.
Do you know how irritating it is when you jump a group mezz everyone start fighting and just after you got seconds mezz on them and you know were gonna win this one, oh my god what a nice fight, you see pouring albs add-on-sight and kill the people you fight?

if you see us fight a full group leave us dont help if we die, when we are all dead, please be my guest and kill them all, because we appearently didnt manage to.

If we should never have told anyone to stay away, fuck off and all other words that come up in your mind, every alb would still add and help us kill the dangerous enemy. Now some people started to avoid "helping" us.
BIG credits to Black Falcons, The Brethren, Band of Brehons that respect us.
YOU are the people that deserves, and have, the respec of our guild.
and ofcourse to all the stealthers out there that descide not to interfear.
If we see you fighting 1on1s, we wont help you nor them.

PS. Nothing personal to you gregorian, or to the guild you are in, could have been anyone DS

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Iorlas said:
Originally Posted by Fluid
Worst guild ever created on this server, and thats saying something with soem of the trash around.
Getting a bit personal here fluid me old m8....no need to call me trash.We been m8's a longtime,i seriously think you should take a step back and have a long look at your "hate" obsession of GoL,imo it's kinda getting out of hand.I for one don't like the personal insults you keep thrownig at me/us.I have never come here and slagged you or anyone else in the way you constantly do towards me.This after all said and done is a game and there is a REAL person behind Iorlas.I am not perfect far from it i have done and still do a /rude ingame when i kill someone that's been beating on me,that is far different from comming here on a public forum and constantly slagging people off.I ask you as a m8......give it a rest please. :drink:

I am entitled to my opinion my friend, as are you, i like you a lot, i have a lot of time for you, but i think the play style which gol adopt is absoloutly shit, i've seen you in 1fg like once in teh past 2 weeks, pesonally with your best set-up you could play along the lines of TB, but you don't you prefer to roam in 2fg+. Fair enough do it, but people are gonna whine about it in hopes that 1 day your guild might change their style and come give us some good, clean, square fights instead of just steamrolling us.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Gregorian said:

if u ever see more than 1fg GoL in the same zone other than between 19cet and 1cet (aka primetime) or on weekends plz take a screeny coz it rarely happens.

and yes, primetime we will go with all guildmembers who want to come along to wherever big numbers of enemies r reported. that does include odin and HW and all ur b00h00 QQ wont change that. :)

Again, fine by me, you wanna roam 2fg in primetime do so, just cut it down from the 5fg+ thats around u lately

Loki

Regular Freddie
I really have a hard time figuring out why its so hard to respect their wish of not adding when they fight.

They respect your zerging, why cant you respect them.

Keep up the good work Tiny and crew..allways a pleasure figthing you. :clap:

Awful

Banned
glottis is a... c u n t... c u n t... c u n t... c u n t... cuntinuous source of inspiration to all of us, HAIL ALBION CHARGE IN THE NAME OF ARTHUR!

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Loki said:
I really have a hard time figuring out why its so hard to respect their wish of not adding when they fight.

They respect your zerging, why cant you respect them.

Keep up the good work Tiny and crew..allways a pleasure figthing you. :clap:

ty =]
always a pleasure to fight you too, when we dont have help that is.
Luckily in the fights vs you lately we havent had any/many

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
You want a summarize?

some albguild want not to be added on
some albs say we will add anyway
some albguild say fuck off
some albs say now we will add everytime we see you fighting

and some glottiswhine.

so we got all in here now for a perfect thread.
give some nerf dragonfang to, and it is complete

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Tinyheals said:
You want a summarize?

some albguild want not to be added on
some albs say we will add anyway
some albguild say fuck off
some albs say now we will add everytime we see you fighting

and some glottiswhine.

so we got all in here now for a perfect thread.
give some nerf dragonfang to, and it is complete

well DF getting boosted i hear ^^ i can't wait for that wajn

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
there will always be adding and zerging and eventhough it sucks u'll just have to live with it, but yelling: FUK OFF CUNTFUCKS!! will just make you look like a retarted 1337 kid :m00:

flex

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
Again, fine by me, you wanna roam 2fg in primetime do so, just cut it down from the 5fg+ thats around u lately

fluid, we don't ask the albs to stick with us, it's just a fact if we leave atk with 2fg we have 5fg after 10 min. If that's what they want to do i'm not gonne tell them they can't.

And if u feel like it, get 2 gg's running, join up on a ventrilo server, get some other hib/mid grps to emain @ primetime. You will make ur guildmates happy and the other players in your realm who don't have the time to make fotm gank grps.
And u might find it more fun then u might think :)

Loki

Regular Freddie
flex prob is we dont ejoy that. For me personally i feel zerging is a waste of time. I dont get to use my character to its full potential, and dont have to concentrate. After 20mins or so i tend to log.
I like the challenge, and i like tough fights, whats the fun if theres no challenge?
It has nothing to do with being "l337" its simply trying to make the most of the character and its tools+personal skill.

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
As usual during these "constructive" discussions on forums things tend to get mixed up and thrown into the blender with a lot of insults and misunderstandings.

To try and sort some things out for those that actually read and atleast attempt to understand... The last couple of nights (IN PRIMETIME) I have been running with our caster groups in emain (and on one occasion in odin after report of 6-7fgh).
YES, we use a cg, mostly though just one for our 2 fgs (since there are some non-guild dudes in there as well).
YES, we go where we hear large number of enemies being reported.
YES, if it is more than 2fg being reported we tend to bring along other albs.
YES, if we are going to take a keep we try to bring along other albs.
And finally, YES, we add to fights in emain during primetime. Especially if we been called C*NTS and the like by the albs fighting the battle.

But NO, we do not move with the zerg in general, we try to avoid it and we do tell albs that follow us to please stop (I might aswell admit that I might have been rude sometimes and for that I apologize).
And NO, we do not go out of our way to kill the random soloers we encounter, but as someone else put it, sometimes someone gets a bit trigger happy ;(
And NO, the fact that we IN PRIMETIME tend to go as 2fg caster grps do not mean that we always do. It does not even mean that we cannot gank ppl as a fg and when I get more time from my currently busy RL I will love to spend the time it takes to put together a fg tank grp (since I like playing with diff ppl and not always the same) and I promise I will not complain to others that might add or zerg. Until then I will join my fellow guild m8s, have some fun during the couple of hours I can play and I will not bother with the name calling and whining - especially not since certain guilds' members are rapidly adding to my /ignore.

Cheers

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
flex said:
fluid, we don't ask the albs to stick with us, it's just a fact if we leave atk with 2fg we have 5fg after 10 min. If that's what they want to do i'm not gonne tell them they can't.

And if u feel like it, get 2 gg's running, join up on a ventrilo server, get some other hib/mid grps to emain @ primetime. You will make ur guildmates happy and the other players in your realm who don't have the time to make fotm gank grps.
And u might find it more fun then u might think :)
get some fucking perspective.

every random alb was crying when hibs got bored with the albzerg and brought 5 or so guildgroups to camp amg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom