Ormorof

FH is my second home
SilverHood said:
I got mine :D

Almost panicked whe I couldn't find the cd key :D

if only i hadnt spent all my money.... then i could say i had gotten mine :(

egol

Fledgling Freddie
i got my copy :) not de dvd version tho...but the cd-rom version. Englisch version, bought it today...without pre-ordering it :) ghehe. w00t w00t. There are 4 cds in it and a major manual. like 200 pages :) i'm glad i'm gonna be one of the first on the servers :)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
ill be camping outside game buchanan galleries tommorow morning at 9 lol

THen ill head off to work and sit and drool over the box :(

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
Got mine! and i did the same as you silverhood dam them hideing it behind cd3!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
SilverHood said:
I got mine :D

Almost panicked whe I couldn't find the cd key :D

Hey Silverhood! When did they send your mail saying it was despatched? Was it this morning (ie some hope for mine being delivered today) or last night (ie :(:() ?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
i wreckon i could get my copy now coz my mate works in game and i pre ordered it, shame im far to fat to even go and see if they have it, and 2moro will b hang over day for me and i dont like spending money when im hung over.

dunno if ill buy it tbh :) i aint played in a while and meh <shrugs>

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Jupitus said:
Hey Silverhood! When did they send your mail saying it was despatched? Was it this morning (ie some hope for mine being delivered today) or last night (ie :(:() ?

Got my email from GAME saying it was dispatched late Wedensday afternoon
Recieved email: Wed 09 Feb 2005 04:11 PM

Just praying I can get to level 30 before the alliance start invading Hillsbrad.

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
I Went home for lunch, low and behold it was there, postie must have delivered it after i left for work this morning :clap:

but i really wanted the Elf on the box :(

Tesla

Fledgling Freddie
My game is waiting in store for pick up when it opens at 9am tomorrow morning.

Cant wait :)

Tes

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*grumbles alot and kicks off in a massive banning spree*

:p

Siven

Fledgling Freddie
Just got back from work, and both mine and my brothers copies arrived today.

Mine is now installed :)

:clap:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
There're 5 local GAME stores here, and the smallest shop said they have "40 instock today with loads more comming tomorrow". Though I couldn't get them to part with a box today, even after casting lv5 seduction spells :<

Aada

Part of the furniture
The servers wont be up till tomorrow anyway all these people saying the servers will be up at 00.00 are wishful thinkers... really can't see the whole EU team still working at midnight through to the late hours of tomorrow.

Theres bound to be a problem tomorrow and the servers won't be up till like noon.

Bergskalle

Loyal Freddie
Got my Collectors Edition installed and good to go :)
Just waiting for the servers to come up :D

seaotter

Fledgling Freddie
Got mine today after having to drive to the post office after a crappy little note about my post box being too small:) Quite impressed with game's timing aswell.Now i must prepare to sit and watch this screen until servers come up:)

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Bergskalle said:
Got my Collectors Edition installed and good to go :)
Just waiting for the servers to come up :D

You'll need to download a 40mb patch before you can play. Download it from their crappy torrent program too.

Diggler

Fledgling Freddie
Aada said:
The servers wont be up till tomorrow anyway all these people saying the servers will be up at 00.00 are wishful thinkers... really can't see the whole EU team still working at midnight through to the late hours of tomorrow.

Theres bound to be a problem tomorrow and the servers won't be up till like noon.

They worked later than that for the start of the final beta and I think the games launch is a little bit more important than that.

Darkraven

Fledgling Freddie
any1 else having trouble installing game, tried 3 times now and always stops on disk 4 saying error then exits installation

knockout

Fledgling Freddie
Well for the 1st time ever
They sell a mmorpg in Portugal at the same time of
the rest of Europe.

In fact i bought my Pre-order from the portuguese fnac today.
Had a plain edition Pre-order but since they had collectors edition
available i switched it :)

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
got me and my hubbys today! :) well his mom got our copies today, since we in the states. Called her and i have in my possession two valid CDKeys now tho :)

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Aada said:

Haha you obviously don't know the games industry. More likely than not it will be written in their contract that management have the right to demand overtime work without pay. They'll probably be working until 3-4am if it's like any other games company nearing release. My heart goes out to the poor sods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom