Anyone received a copy of the game yet?

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
Gonna pick up the collectors edition on friday. Shop told me they will get on thursday but they arent allowed to hand them out untill friday :)

Same for me, kinda strange as you can't play until servers are up :)
Why not lets us buy it when they get it ?

mank!

Part of the furniture
Gesta said:
Heres a great idea, go and buy it from the shop Friday morning

bollocks to that, I'm not spending nearly an hour driving into Oxford in morning rush hour then driving home to come and play it when I can get it delivered for a few quid more to my door without any effort whatsoever.

Using Order Tracking System: GAME.NET

Your order has been received and is currently awaiting authorisation or release.

:<

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
muppets at Game in the Trafford Centre, said they couldn't even confirm the date for delivery when i asked on 8/2/2005...I told them that its supposed to be this Friday and I got some blank expressions and furious turning of pages looking at delivery dates.

Nothing doing!

I'll nip in Friday and see if they have arrived, probably will have as they are pretty reliable even if the staff aren't ;p

Aada

Part of the furniture
One of my mates is a GAME manager they got the copies in today and im picking mine up tomorrow around 4pm :)

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Tharion said:
Same for me, kinda strange as you can't play until servers are up :)
Why not lets us buy it when they get it ?

I saw an inspector (dunno where from) once at PC World. He ordered the staff to empty a shelf of a game (this was a Thursday before Friday release) and told them to expect legal action.

It was all very serious and official.

Light

Loyal Freddie
Your order has been dispatched via Royal Mail first class service on: 09 February 2005

game.net \o/

mank!

Part of the furniture
out of interest, those of you who have had their copy dispatched - how long ago did you order it?

Syri

FH is my second home
got a call from Game, my copy is in the store, ready to collect friday morning \o/
only down side is they didn't get any CEs at all :/

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Used Webhallen.se in sweden but silly as i was i forgot to log in on my user account when ordering so ordered only with adress etc, so now i cant track it properly. Its only tracking the beta kit which just says delivered. Just hope the full game turns up on friday :)

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
mank said:
out of interest, those of you who have had their copy dispatched - how long ago did you order it?

End of November, I'm slightly ashamed to admit.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I just spoke to GAME and they confirmed that all of the ordered copies awaiting shipping would be shipped from Basingstoke today, although not first thing this morning. Royal mail 1st class should mean they might get to you tomorrow but more likely arriving on the day of release, as per their intentions.

*crosses fingers*

mank!

Part of the furniture
Oooh, I paid a fiver for next day business delivery. This inspires me with confidence.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Basingstoke eh.... that's like, 30 mins away.

*prays it gets here tomorrow*

mank!

Part of the furniture
'ello silver, where and what are you playing in retail?

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Jupitus said:
I just spoke to GAME and they confirmed that all of the ordered copies awaiting shipping would be shipped from Basingstoke today, although not first thing this morning. Royal mail 1st class should mean they might get to you tomorrow but more likely arriving on the day of release, as per their intentions.

*crosses fingers*

Bah... no way they will arrive in Belgium by friday :(

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
SilverHood said:
Basingstoke eh.... that's like, 30 mins away.

*prays it gets here tomorrow*

I live in Basingstoke, so that will probably mean i get it some time next week knowing the Royal Mail

SilverHood

FH is my second home
mank said:
'ello silver, where and what are you playing in retail?
3rd PvP server alphabetically, I think, and I'll be going priest :)
I'd reclaim the 5 quid if it doesn't get delivered "the next day"... at the very worst, you may end up with a voucher of some sort.
(And I ordered back in November sometime)

Mavericky, you need to offer your mailman biscuits and tea in the morning to ensure (swift) delivery ;) .

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered my copy on Monday from www.play.com. £24.99 delivered :) It was posted today and I if thats the case, it should be here tomorrow. I know companies soemtimes get in trouble for selling games early, but I'm not going to complain in this instance if it gets here in the morning...:p

Syri

FH is my second home
sorry to disapoint you, but play.com are based in the channel islands, they don't do next day, think it's 2-4 days from them

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Gorryk said:
I ordered my copy on Monday from www.play.com. £24.99 delivered :) It was posted today and I if thats the case, it should be here tomorrow. I know companies soemtimes get in trouble for selling games early, but I'm not going to complain in this instance if it gets here in the morning...:p

Got email too saying posted today from play.com :) on the bad side it does say can take 3-5 days to be delivered :( oh well if it's not here off to the shop I go

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
Receiving mine on friday :clap:
No school on friday and next week vacation. :D

mank!

Part of the furniture
SilverHood said:
3rd PvP server alphabetically, I think, and I'll be going priest :)
I'd reclaim the 5 quid if it doesn't get delivered "the next day"... at the very worst, you may end up with a voucher of some sort.
(And I ordered back in November sometime)

don't think we'll end up on the same server, but if we do say hello :) I'll probably be Morrissey/Malkmus depending on which I can get!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Got my copy already, all though its doing me no good got work on Friday so whats the rush :-(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
mank said:

Ordered mine on 26th November, lol. And yay, it's confirmed as despatched today :D

Is it Friday yet????????????????????

mank!

Part of the furniture
(20:28:41) (+mank) !wow
(20:28:41) (+worrywort) [ world of warcraft! ] [ 1day 3hrs 30mins 53secs ]

\o/\o/\o/\o/

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
lol my game store gets em in tommorow and im allowed to pick a copy up then as i know a dude hurrraaayy

i get to look at the book and read the manual b4 going to work on friday morning :(

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Image%2010.jpg

hihihihi :clap:
(it's the french version :kissit: )

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
ohwell.. Last 2 occasions I've ordered from play, I've got it next working day. So long as it reaches me by friday evening I'll be a happy bunny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom