Anyone received a copy of the game yet?

relic

Fledgling Freddie
Mine was confirmed as despatched today as of about 4:30pm. It was sent via First Class Delivery. The post in my area usually arrives around 12pm. Anybody know what the likelihood of me recieving tomorrow is?

Regards,

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
It all depends when the server opens i guess. If it opens at midnight as some swedish shops seem to implicate then, it'd be nice to have it tomorrow. If (more likely imo) the servers won't open till the middle of the afternoon, then I can wait for the 1am postman to come around :p

I got my email from GAME around noon, so it's very possible I get it tomorrow i guess.

Dirty Dawg

Fledgling Freddie
Well sad as it may seem I will be truding into Oxford through the rush hour traffic (Unlike Mank, big Hi Oxford buddy) with 2 kids under 2 years old probably in the rain getting wet all for world of warcraft????

Can't f***k**g wait I will be outside Game 8.00am banging on the door demanding my copy feeding my kids breakfeast under my arm!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Jupitus said:
I just spoke to GAME and they confirmed that all of the ordered copies awaiting shipping would be shipped from Basingstoke today

Ooo im 20 minutes from Boringstoke, fingers crossed.

Siven

Fledgling Freddie
Gameplay have posted mine today, so i should get it Thursday, like i do with all games i order from them.

:clap:

Aada

Part of the furniture
The EU WoW boxes are so crap compared to the American ones.. i got a US copy and it has some really nice artwork and stuff you can open the front and theres a big dragon and shit.

oo and i still have a 60 day gamecard so hope i can use that :D

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Mine is on it's way since this morning 12.10 am.. from the UK to the Netherlands. They told me it would be 'on my doormat the morning of retail'.

Lets hope.

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know how gameplay.com delivers to Sweden? Does it take like a week or a day more than to UK-customers?

Kind regards

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Hrogar said:
Anyone know how gameplay.com delivers to Sweden? Does it take like a week or a day more than to UK-customers?

Kind regards

I ordered at GAME.net and they told me, when i was about to order it, that it would take 3-5 days ( not including weekends ) to send the package. Though it was send wednesday morning I think I will get it this friday, as it's only from Uk to the Netherlands.

On the other hand though, I would like to know how people that ordered at their local shop, from the Netherlands, are doing?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
called my net shop and they told me i should have it by tomorrow (thursday) :D

and i better be!! if not im gonna make WW2 look like a picknick ;)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i phoned the local game up today, all the copies have arrived :D mine IS THERE but i cannot pay for it untill tomorrow :( :( :(

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
at my store 24 copies arived, for 96 orders...there ain't one for me :(

StGeorge

Fledgling Freddie
Mine arrived at 7.30am this morning. Pre-ordered from Game :)

Can't do anything with it but read the 208 page(!) manual til tomorrow :(

I wonder if they'll allow account creation early - would make sense to relieve the stress on their servers.

mnemonicus

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone that ordered from a dutch store received anything? Mine's still stuck on being processed (bol.com). Probably wont arrive till after the weekend methinks :(

mank!

Part of the furniture
I won't be playing until mid-morning tomorrow then :(

mank!

Part of the furniture
Your order has been dispatched via Royal Mail first class service on: 10 February 2005

\o/\o\/\o/\o/\o/

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
well my order with game still says.

Your order has been received and is currently awaiting authorisation or release.

I rang them up and they said it is being sent out today and i should get it tommorrow as i have paid for next day delivery.. some how i wont believe them till i get it....

:m00:

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
w00t!

Just called my local gameshop (where I ordered it, choose for pick-up-at shop method, not a mailorder) and they got it so I will have mine first thing tomorrow morning

Joy.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
RandomPlayer01 said:
Game received 9.05am this morning :clap:

Ordered from Gameplay on Monday, installing now :D

OMG why arn't the servers up :) ?

Nice for you, I get mine tomorrow.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Mine is here! Except I don't want to install it on my PC until the little lady from Poltergeist has been round and declared my PC clean. So yay and also :(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Damini said:
Mine is here! Except I don't want to install it on my PC until the little lady from Poltergeist has been round and declared my PC clean. So yay and also :(

Can I have your key then until mine arrives tomorrow? :wub:

granny

Fledgling Freddie
Mine has just arrived :) Delivered to work bang on time, thankyou game.net :p

Now.. gifv account creation pages & servers please kthxbye :D

Oh, and...er.... you ain't seen me here, roight? ;)

mts

Fledgling Freddie
anyone got info on when the wow eu page will be up so account creation and all that can be done?

also, someone mentioned the servers opening at midnight thursday, this true? (something about vivendi saying to webhallen that it would go through).

press statements etc from vivendi would be nice..

got this bad feeling if tons of people are gonna create their account at 09:00am friday morning.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe yeah my CE just arrived. It's class - the artbook is simply amazing. I was expecting a small (game manual size) book but it's a big A4 hardback with alot of pages - well impressed. Oh and for once the listed 'cloth map' is actually cloth (well sort of nylon type fabric stuff) rolled up with a brass ring around it. I opened the box and thought they'd given me a cigar....or a turd.

RandomPlayer01

Fledgling Freddie
*cry* Why cant they open registration... Wahhhhhh.

The whole of Europe will be refreshing the WoW site like mad at 12.01am!

*wipes sweat from his brow* M..u..s..t.. H..a..v..e.. P..a..t..i..e..n..c..e..

Arrrgggg i can't take this! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom