Any up for Uthgard?

Lardrs

Fledgling Freddie
Won't offer to join in on Alb as my game time is very restricted.

BUT

If you need a paladin at anytime look for Feonyx, always good to group with FH peoples!!

See you in game

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Sounds good Cornokz - I wouldn't call it Freddyshouse though, the gaffers here may not like it, but yeah, I'm down, I think have a level 5 Friar or something..

D

daones

I made a new guild on Hib last week if anyone is interested in joining let me know or see our new site fiannaleaders.guildportal.com, right now I have a 29 mentalist and 36 ranger and my friend a lvl 41 enchanter. Due to the nature of my work (internet marketing) I play everyday at least 8 hours.

Doesnt matter if you are just starting out or higher level we just look to have a group to run RvR later down the road and hold guild raids, make our presence known etc.. We also have a ventrillo server up 24 hours a day.

The only requirement is you speak english when communicating with the guild as I know a lot of people on this server are european.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Can anyone write a short and exact way of installing this? I still got camelot laying around on my pc somewhere, but I am a simple man and not very good with computers anymore :)
I dont recall you ever being good at computers :fluffle:

But anyway, i managed to install it and am enjoying it in my spare time (which is about 1h a week). Its slow leveling but dont care much about it. Hoping to get some old school xp groups later on.

Seems to be a stable server without much lag though and thats nice.

Lardrs

Fledgling Freddie
Amiga...........were you once a member of Einherjarna guild on Pry?

gohan

FH is my second home
black ops and fifa takign all my time now xD if i read this a month or 2 ago then id of been well up for it, but clan gonna get back into clanbase ect, might make a toon but doubt i'll be about to play much

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
black ops and fifa takign all my time now xD if i read this a month or 2 ago then id of been well up for it, but clan gonna get back into clanbase ect, might make a toon but doubt i'll be about to play much

ba fifa 11 sucks PES 2011 is where its at :)

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Hey guys whats this server like, me and a few old daoc friends were thinking about coming back but since the french screwed up the 8v8 on ywain whats this server like for the 8v8 side of rvr? If we came back probably go mid since we know it the best.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
hmm,

i'll maybe give it a try in a few months to see what exactly this server is..

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I played it a while ago and it's very fun getting a FG together and going in nisse's :p gets boring fast though..

Nibble

Part of the furniture
no established either they wont get rid of it tho considering how many play it, not like the other tard servers

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
no established either they wont get rid of it tho considering how many play it, not like the other tard servers

The other tard servers? you know how much time, money and effort is put into those "tard" servers?

Great servers such as Age of Englightenment sit there with 2 players but it is one of the most entertaining server on portal..

Brotherlands/Storm are also very fun (Storm Diablo 2 = pure class :D )

Punishment

Resident Freddy

There was one server i liked alot tho i forget the name where you would rvr while xping through all the old pve dungeons hehe , and then farm afrit things in SI for your arti's , hunters were bugged too so they could shoot while being in melee :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
There was one server i liked alot tho i forget the name where you would rvr while xping through all the old pve dungeons hehe , and then farm afrit things in SI for your arti's , hunters were bugged too so they could shoot while being in melee :p

War of the Realms ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Tried to log on to Storm after having read about it, but I got instant banned, so not going to bother with that

CorNokZ

tablet device? I am running it on my regular PC, not even a laptop..

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
tablet device? I am running it on my regular PC, not even a laptop..

If you have wisptis.exe [Microsoft Tablet PC Input Component] in your process list then it will automatically ban you :(

CorNokZ

Ahh, so if I close wisptix.exe I will be able to play it?

(I have it cause my PC is also my screen and it's a touch)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I think so, quite a few other people have had that problem also, think you will need to request an unban from them though..

CorNokZ

acc was empty, so no problem with getting unbanned..

My problem is now that it restars as soon as I close it down, even with the task manager..

Everz

FH is my second home
Some of the shards have long since better then the live server.

i50 OF was quality when that was running.
Xeon PvP also was immense, 400 odd people on a mordred-like server

Some of the ideas, custom classes and features (CL levels, horses, quests) that appeared on live in expansion were stolen from shards.

Everz

FH is my second home
Some of the shards have long since better then the live server.

i50 OF was quality when that was running.
Xeon PvP also was immense, 400 odd people on a mordred-like server

Some of the ideas, custom classes and features (CL levels, horses, quests) that appeared on live in expansion were stolen from shards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom