Any up for Uthgard?

Everz

FH is my second home
Just had a go for Storm D2, got to say, pretty sweet idea, works nicely tbh.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
What was that epic server that let you have luwi wizards ? :p

Ahahah and the bugged necro's instakilling everything

gohan

FH is my second home
i cant remember the shard we used to go on, was in DF insta 50 insta rr4 and like 100x rps and went up to somthing silly like rr30

made 4 saracen fire wizards with dex5 acu5 pd5 toughness5 wildpower5 mom5 ect ect was epic

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
i cant remember the shard we used to go on, was in DF insta 50 insta rr4 and like 100x rps and went up to somthing silly like rr30

made 4 saracen fire wizards with dex5 acu5 pd5 toughness5 wildpower5 mom5 ect ect was epic

NoName PvP ? I remember that server, there was also one with any race any class but also all the RA's went up to level 10 :p MOS10 was pretty dumb as stealthers could go about speed 10 in stealth..

Everz

FH is my second home
What was that epic server that let you have luwi wizards ? :p

Ahahah and the bugged necro's instakilling everything

Haha, with no timer on the lifetap, so you could spam and boom kill anything hah.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
everyone played freeshards, just none of u were as good as me :wub:

wonder how many people got screens of one shotting my chanter and will post it now :(

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
everyone played freeshards, just none of u were as good as me :wub:

wonder how many people got screens of one shotting my chanter and will post it now :(

not everyone. i dont. :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
You missed quite alot tbh, some of the old freeshards were much more fun than live.

Though, I prefer live now :p

tbh i dont have any idea of the freeshards etc.

I was away too long in order to catch this things.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
I played a few shards, some of them were crap tbh, but others had brilliant ideas and interesting concepts that made them work and very fun.

One of the most fun ones I played I unfortunately forgot the name of, but both i50 and NoNamePvP sounds familiar, so maybe one of those.

Anyway, the freeshard in question had instant level 50, you got capped gear for free from an NPC and had a few RA's from the start, if I remember correctly, you was able to use points earned from their own PvE or PvP to buy customized armor and weapons (same stats, but different skins)

They had many different PvP areas and a few Arena's.

For PvP Areas, they had, at least, a solo area, in which only 1on1 was allowed and grouping was disabled. Adding on a fight could get you banned.

Another area had group size limited to two.

And I think they had a full-scale 8v8 area as well, but not sure about it.

For the duo area, you was able to group with anyone, so you could run around with any cross-realm setup you'd like.

A friend of mine and I ran a Warden+Friar duo there, which was a lot of fun, with the shield, guard and pbt, and heal from friar styles, we usually left combats almost at full health, which we could heal up with our crappy heals quickly.

I dont remember if the PvP area was switching or if there was actually several duo areas, I at least remember running around both green glades and DF doing duo-PvP.

The Arena's was great too, either solo or duo as well, in which you was transported to a random ToA haven, and the walls around the city was the limit of the battleground (running out would instant kill you and reward the opponent)

These was either solo or duo as well, iirc, and at the slow hours, you was guaranteed some action by doing arena combat, while when the server was busy, you'd roam the current or one of the open fielded areas.

For duo combat, adding was allowed, but you would be banned if you was directly working together with another team.

It was a great server and had loads of fun on it, for a while at least.

Im enjoying the official-live servers so much now tho, that I don't see the point of checking out the freeshard servers, for me, playing freeshards was always a way to play DAoC when I found that live-servers was to fucked up for it to be any fun, but I honestly think they fixed the main issues in the game now, at least from what I experienced so far.

I am a bit disheartened that the stealther scene has gone so far away from solo'ing that it is basicly impossible to enjoy running solo anymore, due to at least 9 out of 10 runs ending with you getting zerged by 3, usually more, enemies

EDIT: I never got the point of the freeshards which require you to level up your toon tho.

I see the "keeps out the unserious players" argument, but I don't buy into it; I can respect and understand those who prefer such a server and not saying that it is stupid, but for me, a freeshard would be about having some quick nostalgia fun, and not something I was commited to, which it would have to be, before I could be bothered level'ing up a toon from scratch

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I tryed to log on to 1 of the servers today(Eden), but it seems like i have a problem with my training window, actually i cant c the window at all :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Have to use the EdenLauncher afaik due to it having some different files in? Much similiar to Uthgard and wanting to get into there custom areas (which are absolutely mint if you haven't ever checked them out, beautifully designed)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
sounds good.

but i still prefer the original cause its ''the original'' :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Shards depend on the server, during i50's prime, it was miles better then live, sucked the day it went down. I50, normal rps, full OF and DF were mint.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Shards depend on the server, during i50's prime, it was miles better then live, sucked the day it went down. I50, normal rps, full OF and DF were mint.

Yea was a real shame it went down, and cheers Everz for tip about Eden, got it all working now :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Puni whats ur name on Uthgard and what hours do you play?

I got alot of low lvl items stocked on various mules and I also got lgm Wcer, ACer and Alch on mid if you need some stuff made :x

Actually pondering to make myself a bers from scratch :)

I got a hack that gives old moose and old stag form that still works on Uthgard hamster mode 4tw!

Punishment the skald i cant remember my username/password combo tho and the mail i got was deleted form my spam folder i wants my 17 skald back :(

Thinking of making an infil or SB for lol's but xping solo is so slow on em

Everz

FH is my second home
Faith PvP is a bit gash, need a real i50 pvp server tbh.

Samwaan

Fledgling Freddie
dudess

Everz i want to come an join you on Uthgard, you still play there?

I used to but lost my old account, never been able to find anyone good enough to DUO with ^^

I will make any class on any realm so let me know asap :p im bored shitless right now.

Samwaan:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom