Anti Muslim Protests

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I simply have the confidence to do the things I do without fear of anything going wrong, hey if we never try we never learn.

That's just a similar excuse to being an asshole as "I just say what i think" :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So doing a job I have never done before or speaking my mind is being an asshole?

Hmmm weird foreigner :eek:

Well let's say it like this;

If you say stupid things, like say "all jews are silly", and then follow with "i'm just speaking my mind", you're an asshole with an excuse.

If you f*ck someones mother and follow with "Bro, i was just trying new things!", you're an asshole with an excuse :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
The BBC have no credibility at all, haven't had it for years.

Shame really but that's what you get for putting political buddies in charge.

but topically, BBC or News International ? Either is bad bad bad. :(

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
but topically, BBC or News International ? Either is bad bad bad. :(

Still far better than most of the alternatives that exist out there. Unfortunately its impossible to create an unbiased news agency, especially as the costs of doing so are so extortionate that you cannot expect financial assistance to do so without at least subscribing to one viewpoint. Say all the bad things you want about the TV licence, but at least it stops the BBC from turning into FOX, MSNBC, or CNN.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
I have yet to see a more racist group than Muslims, even the peaceful muslims dislike anyone but their own kind. I am speaking from experience here.

As said before, you can only call white people racists in this country though.

This post, and in fact this thread in general, is full of racist, facist, narrow minded bullshit. I think it's a fucking travesty that someone can say the above and believe it. It's obviously bollocks. Trem: you have personal experience of all muslims? or just the 5, 10, 20 you've met at some point? Or did you read it in the papers, or in a thread by one of the BNP on here?

Makes me sick.

Actually, from personal experience, Trem is a whole lot more accurate than he probably knows.
Muslims are probably more racist than anyone else - its not that they "despise" other colours/religions, they also do the same for other Muslims outside of their own family.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
that is possibly one of the funniest and saddest things ive seen in a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom