Annoying Mozilla Thing.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I love Mozilla, I love it more than sex with a model of my choosing, BUT, it is pissing me off now on one little detail.

Say I'm browsing a forum or Ebay or whatever and I see a topic/item I want to see more about, I click on it then when I'm done looking I go back to the main page/list of stuff. Now my issue is that it takes me back to the top of the main page so I have to scroll down to where I was before, rather than just going back and me being half way down or something.

Is there any way I can stop this luvs?

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I tend to open sidelinks in a new tab, then when i'm finished with it just close the tab and continue from where I was in the first place.

Chilly

Balls of steel
weeelllllll firefox doesnt seem to do this at all - and its basicly the same browser.

Chilly

Balls of steel
when you press back in firefox it fetches from cahe, when you reload it fetches from server, it assumes if you want an updated copy of the page you want to start at the begining of it - a reasonable assumption imo.

TheJkWhoSaysNi

One of Freddy's beloved
No.. what I mean is that when you reload the page it does jump down to the part you were looking at.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
It's an inconsistant behaviour - certainly in Firefox - and is a known bug. There might be an extension that tries to fix it until Firefox 1.1, namely Session Saver which is recommended in various Mozillazine threads on the matter. It does more besides, but may well have you sorted out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom