All who are going Horde say aye?

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
playing horde was an easy choice, i get devouring plague!
and don't have to play against pw:s cancelling shamans :<

Neroth

Fledgling Freddie
Im goin alliance on a pvp server with my guild Dominatus Tantus...
P.S. Some of the coments in this thread is very scary.... seek help ppl

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
playing horde was an easy choice, i get devouring plague!
and don't have to play against pw:s cancelling shamans :<
:fluffle: maybe I see you then ^^
pvp server?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Asha said:
:fluffle: maybe I see you then ^^
pvp server?

yes we are on a pvp server.

and will be for EU when it comes.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Cross between Cosmos and Gypsy

I use Gypsy for the player/party info bit and the buff timers. Rest is Cosmos!

Swifti

Fledgling Freddie
The official stats for the USA show Alliance like 2x more populated then Horde. Although this poll suggests the majority of palyers wil go Horde anyway. It seems that maybe over here things may be the opposite, or just that over here experienced players might see horde as the non newb faction.

Either way i just hope the sides are at least a little balanced. When the underpopulated faction gets benifitss, it makes 1vs1 unbalanced and maybe unfair.

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not too fussed but NP are talking of going horde which sways me toward alliance just so I can fight against them (rather than with them euch! :) )

Dunno if I wanna play in another "albion" type realm though, although at least time we can't be gimped as the classes are almost identical! (and yet the game is still really popular, why did daoc have to have so many different classes across the realms, it makes balancing so hard :/ )

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
people who are new to mmorpgs will the the ones who go alliance i fully expected horde to win the poll on here, as most are seasoned mmorpg players

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Well for Open Beta, me and the old Vengeance crew look like we are gonna be going Alliance on a PvP server. There is a few reason for this, these are:

1. All the wannabe l33t kids wanna be horde.
2. Alot of the top DAOC guilds are going horde.
3. There will be more of a challenge being alliance as we will be up against these guilds.
4. Gnomes look da shit!
5. A few of us wanna play Paladin :)

On the US open beta i spent most of my time on horde and really enjoyed my Tauren Shaman alot! Was hella fun. Also enjoyed the undead rogue i had aswell there. I also loved the Tauren landscapes and the other horde lands, probally alot more then i did the Alliance ones, i mean how fucking ugly is the Nightelf land?! :D

But alot of good olde friends i have are going Alliance in VGN and the fact that there seems to be alot of the geeks wanting to go horde, makes me wanna just go Alliance.

Anyway, hope i see a few of you on the Battlefield in WoW.

So keep it real! :)

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
I decided to go horde to start with, but my choice is starting to waver.

I really enjoy being the underdog, thats why one of the two classes i'd consider playing are warlock or druid. It SEEMS most will go alliance, from the stats page linked here, and from a few things people said, but im still getting worried.

I DONT want what i had in daoc, being albion and looking for a fight was tough, when there were so many others like me, and so little opposition.

PVP is going to be the main judge of things, however a nice leveling enviroment makes things a little less "tredmill"-ish, i prefer the look / feel of the alliance lands more.

Plus most (almost all) of the people i know from daoc / whatever going to WoW are going alliance, that makes me a little upset :<

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Heh, no way, only just worked out how to create additional choices to the poll :p

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
That 1 undecided vote is me! :D
So hard to choose atm for me.
Was gonna go horde but...most good players have chosen it meaning the legion of i also wanna pwn have followed, meaning also that horde will probably be boring and no challenge what so ever.But if i do choose alliance ill end up mad at most of my allies and will regret not choosing eaymode again.

Kurrinos

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
yes I guessed something like that. i guess repressed 14yr olds will like human and NE female dancing more than orc or tauren :)
OY!!! Nothing wrong with female Orcs dancing!
I know what I am gona do first when we log on first day.
1. Make Female Orc Hunter
2. Find Lian
3. /dance /dance /dance

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
I played Horde and Alliance equally in US CB, then Alliance in US OB so going to do Horde in EU OB :) So far I've preferred the Alliance lands and will likely end up going that way ---> :)

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
The stork brings liddul baby orks? :p

Well there has never been a mention of any female orc, maybe because they have always been non-important.
Others say that orcs are breeded through spores, even though some people do support the fact of possible female orcs due to the fact that Tolkien did mention in The Silmarillion "the Orcs ... multiplied after the manner of the Children of Ilúvatar".

Nirawen

Fledgling Freddie
Ceryseth said:
Well there has never been a mention of any female orc, maybe because they have always been non-important.
Others say that orcs are breeded through spores, even though some people do support the fact of possible female orcs due to the fact that Tolkien did mention in The Silmarillion "the Orcs ... multiplied after the manner of the Children of Ilúvatar".
Theres a female orc in nicholls 'Bodyguards of Lightning: Orcs first blood' :p
( Great book btw, basically middle earth from an orcs eyes )

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Going Horde. I think the ex-DaoC players and what they choose to play isn't going to have a huge effect on the overall balance of the two sides and as I started on Alb on DaoC (worst thing I ever did in the game!) I'm gonna join the underdogs this time.

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
Nirawen said:
Theres a female orc in nicholls 'Bodyguards of Lightning: Orcs first blood' :p
( Great book btw, basically middle earth from an orcs eyes )
Well i was kinda talking from the Tolkien side, because moving to other authers we have this game itself.
Will read the book anyway :)

perkele

Fledgling Freddie
Tauren Druid

at Archimonde PvP atm going to euro servers when they go live

and same combo there

Tauren druid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom