All who are going Horde say aye?

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Oh, I just thought they were a bunch of no-lifers who play PC games too much and think that they are the best thing since sliced bread. :p

Gawdamnit you're right, there are positive sides indeed!

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Horde, every new player will go to alliance

Hardly :)

I wonder if there will be a RP server in Europe, I sure hope so!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Angara said:
Perhaps you should read up a little more about the game before acting like a complete idiot.... :eek:

ps, alliance PALADIN FOR STRONG IMMUNITY! :p
:p ill bet i can guess in 1 time what class u gonne play :D

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Does anyone else find this slightly arrogant? :eek:

"Xone, Dosferra, Xanathaar, Dosingen, Enzeru and inS will play with warders on alliance on our server because they thought they would not get any good opponents to fight against if they played with us."

I for one will be avoiding the server that lot play on.
?
I read that as everyone and there mother will be playing horde... but take it as arrogant if you want I am sure xana doesn't give a fuck.

btw v smooth site nick, nice work :)
you need a real pick of sub tho ^^

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks asha.

Hope to see you on the 'wrong' side of the battlefield/instance/zone/thingy this time around :)

Oh and sub's a bit shy.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
wrong meaning so you can kill me? :(
so such luck ^^

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
On the PvE servers alliance have something like 4:1 advantage. On the PvP servers there's more like 3:2 in favour of the alliance.

nick

Fledgling Freddie
With the lack of battlefields there's not much point in doing anything other than roleplay on the PVE servers, and its painfully obvious alliance just has more c6 appeal.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
yes I guessed something like that. i guess repressed 14yr olds will like human and NE female dancing more than orc or tauren :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Asha, surely the part where it states their reason for playing Alliance, because they wouldnt have any good opponents to fight, is arrogant, because they assume that the only good players on their server will belong to their guild...

Thats my reading of it.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
because they assume that the only good players on their server will belong to their guild...
or they assume that any good player would join the horde side. Besides Im not even sure wether they were being serious about their reason (it looks cooler to say we join alliance cause horde is fotm than we like the alliance races more than hordes :p).

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Asha, surely the part where it states their reason for playing Alliance, because they wouldnt have any good opponents to fight, is arrogant, because they assume that the only good players on their server will belong to their guild...

Thats my reading of it.
Well they were talking about a very specific situation where they had a list of pvp guilds and all were signing up for horde at first (now it seems more even) therefore, you would have better fights if you played Alliance on that server simpley due to population.
But knowing Xana, I am sure he would agree with your sentiments.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
AhoyHoy said:

Thats my reading of it.
*whipes a tear*

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Ethiraseth said:
and every wannabe-1337 player goes horde. :m00:

Maybe :p

But why alb was so popular when Daoc started? familliar classes aka paladins,everyone knows what paladins do. But if someone have never played Daoc and looks possible classes im pretty determited he dont pick Warlock for example. :p

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Ebonn said:
I like NP's new site, very purdy.

My arch nemesis Ebonn!

The site is a bit of mess technically, but thats mostly due to the short timeframe I had to make a completely custom site in.

CurryKnight

Fledgling Freddie
I am deffo gunna play Tri spec Priest (leaning towards Holy tho) but i am stuck as too which side i will take...

So i have decided if the box art i recieve is the Horde box i will go Undead, if it is Alliance I will go Night elf.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
CurryKnight said:
I am deffo gunna play Tri spec Priest (leaning towards Holy tho) but i am stuck as too which side i will take...

So i have decided if the box art i recieve is the Horde box i will go Undead, if it is Alliance I will go Night elf.

Hehe nice way of chosing^^

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
nick said:
My arch nemesis Ebonn!

The site is a bit of mess technically, but thats mostly due to the short timeframe I had to make a completely custom site in.

Hi der nick :D

What excuse does Rvn have for his picture, dont tell me hes shy aswell :p

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Maybe :p

But why alb was so popular when Daoc started? familliar classes aka paladins,everyone knows what paladins do. But if someone have never played Daoc and looks possible classes im pretty determited he dont pick Warlock for example. :p

Newb that I am .. having never played DAoC, first character I chose in US Open was Horde Warlock ... ;)

There was a heck of a lot of Undead players during OB, and the most common Alliance class seemed to be the Warrior, then the Warlock.

I was going to go Horde again, but the Pally really looks the s**t in nice armour and a big bastard sword ... rather than a caster wearing a poncy playschool robe.

I don't care about stats and levelling up fast .. I just want my character to look the business when he's stood around in town :D

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Krunch-X said:
I don't care about stats and levelling up fast .. I just want my character to look the business when he's stood around in town :D

Thats the attitude Blizzard are trying to promote in the game, nice one :D

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
you do realise you need to take all the plate mail off when you go the toilet... can get very nasty otherwise

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Horde ofc :D

Nothing rocks more than an undead warlock an female undeads!

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not personally going for the powergamer "WTFPWNGOGOGO" approach from day 1. I want to just relax and enjoy playing the game with no pressure, objectives, routines and expectations for a while. Once I reach 60 however I'll be looking for a good Horde PvP guild, as I'm feeling comfortable with and enjoying my Shaman in beta. If any of the decent RvR/PvP/whatever guilds around here are recruiting, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom