All who are going Horde say aye?

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be alliance because of old guild friends, i like the look of the poll so far - atm it's 35 alliance 34 horde...nigh on 50/50 split :)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Looks nice and balanced so far ...

Troll Rogue for me ... 1 of 1000 most likely ;o

Btw a few of us from Alb pryd will be makeing a Horde guild on one of the PvE servers. Were mostly casual players and most of us work so dont expect much action during the day, but if your interested in doing some quests etc with a few old Daoc'ers send me a PM and i will let you know what server we will be on for final Beta.

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Alliance human female Rogue !

Coz i luv wearing my tight black Defias leather :eek2:

;)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
nothing on Alliance side comes close to those sexy undead girls.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I think I would like to play horde.. I love the shammy class, and tauren zones (landscape) :p

But in the end it depends which realm my friends wanna play :)

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
nothing on Alliance side comes close to those sexy undead girls.

Rotting corpses oozing with sex appeal, Blizzard sure knows their fanbase :D

sko

Loyal Freddie
All the CS-kiddos will play alliance/paladin - how can you be in question on what to choose?

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
But then again they might go play Horde and Shaman instead :p

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
Alliance. Now if we could kill all nightelf males and force the nightelf females to dance for us all day.... :flame:

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Horde. PvP server.

Not having to PvE with Spaniard Paladins and their "xDDDDDDDDDD" is reason enuth.

And horde don't say Aye we say Lok-Tar!

And in both stress tests the Night Elf zones were full of smacktards, it was like nearly every Nightelf player had eaten a bag of sugar and read Mein Kampf every day.

I also find Thunderbluff the best city, nice and calm with a huge pipe and great view :D

sko

Loyal Freddie
... yeah and if you keep up all this forum posts about how alliance sucks, there will be lotsa fooktards on horde instead. So shush allready.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Stekkerdoos said:
Alliance. Now if we could kill all nightelf males and force the nightelf females to dance for us all day.... :flame:

Actually there's a trinket that forces 4 closest enemies to dance, not sure if it works on PvP, would be hilarious if it did :)

And secondly, I'll stick a few sharp daggers in you before dancing for Horde scum!! <growls>

;)

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
And secondly, I'll stick a few sharp daggers in you before dancing for Horde scum!! <growls> ;)
Horde won't live long enough to see anything and besides, they have their undead and you know what they say, dead girls don't say no ;) *shudder*
With the nightelf girls on the other hand, you have to watch out for sharp things suddenly sticking in you...... Maybe the gnomes could build us something...maybe something using hypnosis..

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
nick said:

Does anyone else find this slightly arrogant? :eek:

"Xone, Dosferra, Xanathaar, Dosingen, Enzeru and inS will play with warders on alliance on our server because they thought they would not get any good opponents to fight against if they played with us."

I for one will be avoiding the server that lot play on.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
im thinking about playing a shaman to test it out in the beta, but will still more than likley be goign dworf paladin

nick

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Does anyone else find this slightly arrogant? :eek:

"Xone, Dosferra, Xanathaar, Dosingen, Enzeru and inS will play with warders on alliance on our server because they thought they would not get any good opponents to fight against if they played with us."

I for one will be avoiding the server that lot play on.

You haven't played DAOC have you?

NP comprise of bum bandits and turd burglars :(

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
nick said:

Yeah everyone knows that.

And yes - the amounts of NE Hunters in OB alone was just crazy, atleast every second elf I saw was a hunter.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
nick said:

Oh, I just thought they were a bunch of no-lifers who play PC games too much and think that they are the best thing since sliced bread. :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Oh, I just thought they were a bunch of no-lifers who play PC games too much and think that they are the best thing since sliced bread. :p

WTF? we have sliced bread now? when did this happen :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom