All who are going Horde say aye?

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swifti

Fledgling Freddie
All who are going Horde say aye?
My first choice was alliance, mainly because elves look soo cool. But then common sense slaped me in the face. Its going to be the side most populated and maybe n00b villa.

On daoc zergs just sucked so the other choice is Horde. Sure they have ugleh characters but they have undead with that cool 20sec anti cc ability (sorta). and has a lower population. maybe resulting in faction pop benifits :)

Any ideas on how to make the choice? the pros and cons of each faction?

And yes this IS like the 1000 posts just like it :p

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think alliance is going to be more populated than horde. Lots of people have the same argument as you, therefor, lots of people will be going horde. And why should one faction be more noob than another faction if they have a higher population? I think you just need to go alliance if you think it's a cooler faction and not just say "omg everyones going alliance I'm going horde, because I'm 1337".

But anyways, I'm going alliance ;)

living

Fledgling Freddie
IM going alliance too, can't stand the look of horde races or landscapes :) Tho i like their quests alliance is much more pretty with all tha female humans :)

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Added a poll so the thread will make a little more sense :p

Tilda

FuzzyLogic said:
Added a poll so the thread will make a little more sense :p
What about an "undecided" option? :p
Im unsure atm, currently thinking hoard will be way overpopulated and will get better fights as an alliance.
<shrug>

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Yea these things occurred to me after i'd submitted it, so make a choice dagnammit :p

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
I go wherever the human females are so that makes me go alliance. :wub:

Soazak

Part of the furniture
what tilda said...horde seems so fotm atm, my guild will prolly go alliance if we decide to come to eu..

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Horde [undead warlock] on a roleplay 'standard' server and a toon on a PvP server as an alliance character [probably a night elf rogue, love the way they jump!].

Youwill

Fledgling Freddie
going horde , troll is the coolest, but im still gonna remove General when i come to the barrens :D found out on us beta that that's where all the worst noobs are, just keep away from /1 please , and if i REALY need a elite quest, ill do it with my guild, np HORDE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Alliance for me.. and on PvE server.. since when battlegrounds is added in a month or so.. its gonna be sweet :D

Oh and Human Priest 4tehwin!! :D

Nirawen

Fledgling Freddie
Horde. Undead Preist. Cos their so UnFotm ;)

Still looking for a horde guild, dont mind if its on a PvE or PvP server

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
lots of people actually playing priest atm, well i think there will be in EU

i will be alliance shadow priest :D just like im playnig in US

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Undead priest prolly:p

and allinace is overpowerd with pally:x

imune, imune., imune,
imune, imune., imune
imune, imune., imune
imune, imune., imune
imune, imune., imune
imune, imune., imune
imune, imune., imune
imune, imune., imune
imune, imune., imune
imune, imune., imune
imune, imune., imune

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoying Night elf Druid loads atm, so Alliance for me :)

Cat form 4tw ! :clap:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Horde will be fotm, specially undead priest :p

So far as I can tell, Undead and Tauren have two of the best racial traits... and Trolls have cool tusks oO

Still undecided, leaning towards Horde atm, but will see closer to release.

Swifti

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
I don't think alliance is going to be more populated than horde. Lots of people have the same argument as you, therefor, lots of people will be going horde. And why should one faction be more noob than another faction if they have a higher population? I think you just need to go alliance if you think it's a cooler faction and not just say "omg everyones going alliance I'm going horde, because I'm 1337".

But anyways, I'm going alliance ;)

I was thinking Alliance might be full of the new starters (n00bs) because ied say its a first choice for many. Like daoc is, People tend to go with somthing they can relate to. In my short 3 year MMO experience. "oh look, Humans, i think ill just stick with them for now". or "well, looks like theres a lot of people on that side, more people to play with."

Personaly i like to go with the underdogs. dunno why but im always the odd one :p. I guess EU beta will make the choice for me (when it arrives at least). And im going to be rolling a Hunter and a Warlock and maybe a shadow Priest. The Hunter i would have liked to be NE, but troll will do. but for ultimate RP undead warlock :p.

btw thx for adding the poll :clap:

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
On the beta I want to try out the NE/hunter and Human/warlock then I can make up my mind what to play in retail :clap:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Undead something, because i like the idea of playing as the bad guys :) Not sure about class yet as ive only really got to try priest so far (in US beta - didnt have time to try more than one class extensively). Will try a few more classes in Final Beta to get a feel for what i want to play.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Swifti said:
I was thinking Alliance might be full of the new starters (n00bs) because ied say its a first choice for many. Like daoc is, People tend to go with somthing they can relate to. In my short 3 year MMO experience. "oh look, Humans, i think ill just stick with them for now". or "well, looks like theres a lot of people on that side, more people to play with."

This probably wont happen in WoW. While its true that many people will be new to MMORPGs, a sizeable majority are emigrating from warcraft3, and will most likely play the race that they played on there, and iirc there are more people that play orcs/undead than play Humans/NE. I personally played undead as they are easy to win with xD

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
Whine....

Perhaps you should read up a little more about the game before acting like a complete idiot.... :eek:

ps, alliance PALADIN FOR STRONG IMMUNITY! :p

Archos

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going Allied beacuse all my stupid friends wanna play em ;)
but i perfer Horde because their characters are much more cool imo.
Undead Warlock Grrrr.

Marc

FH is my second home
alliance on PvP server cos all the fanboys are goin horde.

Then back to DAoC with the other 1000 people who get bored.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Then back to DAoC with the other 1000 people who get bored.

Boredom > DAoC. Cheaper too. Seriously, when you have played WoW (and even the snooze fest that is EQ2) it will make you realise how out dated DAoC is now in both gameplay and design.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Most likely Alliance in open beta, then ill see what the guild does... internal poll says ~59% horde, ~40% alliance with 2/3 of guild voted so far...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom