albs fear hibs?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
you should all delete ur forum accounts to stop yourselves comming across as egomaniacs seriously there is NOTHING to shout about these days unless u kill 30 ppl solo generally I don't and no one else wants to hear about it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
you should all delete ur forum accounts to stop yourselves comming across as egomaniacs seriously there is NOTHING to shout about these days unless u kill 30 ppl solo generally I don't and no one else wants to hear about it.

I could use some punctuation, to the delete button.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I think I, personally, do somewhat fear Hibs, though I keep trying, and I prefer fighting Hibs to PVE'ing keeps.

I mostly fear them in keep situations. When they are defending a keep, they have Rangers who outrange my fire wiz, making it hard to close enough to interrupt their shorter range AE casters and allow people to melee or pbaoe them back. They are very hard to beat in an enclosed space, due to the large amount of AE casters they commonly use. When I'm monster rezzed and try to use it to interrupt, it's far more effective against Mids than Hibs. Storms have been pretty effective, but those pesky Hibs have a few of their own stormlords now!

They also seem more coordinated than most Albs, but that's nothing new. It was very noticable during our Alliance's recent event in Hib that they seem to manage to bring 3 siege rams to every tower, no matter how small, to take it much faster. Rarely do I see the same in Alb.

I'm certainly not going to critise AE for running with the zerg during keep offence/defence. Mid and Hib fg's have always done this, the fact that many Alb fg's didn't was always one of the main reasons that Alb keep offences/defences have punched well beneath their weight.

Had a few fights against similar RR pve Hib fg's in the Laby last night with our guild pve group. Considering we tried to avoid starting anything, so were always attacked rather than attacking, we did well against them. Did slow down the Pve, though. I think the main group results were probably 1 win, 1 draw - the win being pretty clearcut, the draw finishing with all our rezzers on the floor, but all of them dead, and their bots able to port in and rezz first.

Darzil

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
God I miss the old times where one would have Martok and Wisty clear out bridge camps with bomb.

Nowdays you're a celebrity when you manage to camp a bridge for long enough.

It's quite clear the you used to be a group with a reaver bomb grp purely for "bombing" infact evi used to boast about the group being made for bombing, how exactly do you think that is any more skilled than all this slagging off of AE when we sometimes camp or bomb. Your double standards are quite amazing. We have no skill according to you, yet if you do the same thing "back in the day" of the oh so amazing players it makes you good? No it doesn't it proves your group could ml8 bomb losing you lots of rps.... grats? You could wipe a zerg, so can we the difference is we are smart enough to make sure we get rps :)

Its quite clear to everyone that your really bitter about something with your constant QQ, maybe your good old days are gone and you cant get them back, well things change.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Skill is what our 7man/1druid group did in berks yesterday, rah! SW bainshee's <3

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Too add to that, less rolling fking saracen thrust merc's gdmit. :mad:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Prolly better to just buy a RR9-12 char and wtfpoon everything.

But that's me purely guessing.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Ahh yes ebay. We got enough experts here about that subject, don't we!

Anyways, you can't buy skill, mr. Broken_Record.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Pfft ... Wheres the fun in that ?

I am proud of every one of my toon's gimp as they are and i wouldnt trade em for higher rr :eek:

Sorin

Banned
AE = crap players with uppah chars, that needs a kick with the nerfing boot.

I can say right now that i would rather fight mids than some hibs.. not becuase i
"fear" hibs.. but simply because i don't wanna give rps to an "easy mode" class wich most hibs are.

Why would anyone fear hibs? lol.. its a game mf'ers.

The only reason that AE tends to win fights is because they are a caster grp made of uppah classes and they got atleast one in grp that spams grapple/bodyguard.. such easymode. Sometimes i wish i was a hib :eek7:

Minidk

Loyal Freddie

I can say right now that i would rather fight mids than some hibs.. not becuase i
"fear" hibs.. but simply because i don't wanna give rps to an "easy mode" class wich most hibs are.

The only reason that AE tends to win fights is because they are a caster grp made of uppah classes and they got atleast one in grp that spams grapple/bodyguard.. such easymode. Sometimes i wish i was a hib :eek7:

ROFL UBER CHARS?:fluffle: we just got the skillzor :worthy:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

It's good to see the smart alb's reply'ing for once. I mean seriously, how else can you put; "lol.. its a game mf'ers" and "I don't wanne give rps" in 1 post.

Not to mention a class that has grapple and bodyguard and actually uses it properly.

I mean seriously, wtf :eek7:

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Coming from an Armsman , that just makes me smile :D

I bet 1st thing you do in 1v1 is blow your rr5 ... i could be wrong , but only you can answer that question truthfully to yourself ;)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
i think it was the chanter doing all the work tbh those PW bainshees were just leeching ;)

The chanter got killed though!! I don't think I've ever attempted such a silly rezz before :)

PS. check your pm :>

Septina

Part of the furniture
hahaha, this is really amusing tbh ^^
The 2 remaining guildgroups on the server that now are classed as 'the best this server has to offer' calling eachother shit and slinging shit at eachother. ;D
If any one of the real groups that left this server would come back these two groups would quiet down quite fast i'd imagine. ;)
Now this might sound like an 'epeen flexxing' type of post but i've had the pleasure to face both of these groups on several occassions and compared to how it used to be.......
lol.gif

Sorin

Banned
Coming from an Armsman , that just makes me smile :D

I bet 1st thing you do in 1v1 is blow your rr5 ... i could be wrong , but only you can answer that question truthfully to yourself ;)

I only use my rr5 if i'm fighting rr5+ champs "easy mode class" or more than 1 opponent.

Truthfull and simple.

And stop smiling.. you feel better if you laugh.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I only use my rr5 if i'm fighting rr5+ champs "easy mode class" or more than 1 opponent.

Truthfull and simple.

And stop smiling.. you feel better if you laugh.

I only say it as tbh im not sure of your Armsman's name ... I know peeps individual playstyles at this stage from 1v1 ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
The 2 remaining guildgroups on the server that now are classed as 'the best this server has to offer' calling eachother shit and slinging shit at eachother. ;D
If any one of the real groups that left this server would come back these two groups would quiet down quite fast i'd imagine. ;)
Now this might sound like an 'epeen flexxing' type of post but i've had the pleasure to face both of these groups on several occassions and compared to how it used to be.......
lol.gif
They wouldn't just quiet down, but leave the server and reroll somewhere else :< Good fucking riddance too.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie

Heh, so what your saying is that the only reason we win fights is because we use the utility given to our classes? and because of this it makes all of us crap players....

Not being funny but plenty of mids and albs have been able to beat hib grps previously, so saying our setup is easy mode is fairly stupid. I would infact say the perfect setup given the three realms is midgard. Now why mids are so few nowadays is anyones guess.

The fact you just call us crap means you are fairly clueless, im not saying were the best or amazing but were clearly not crap :) maybe your just fed up of eating grass?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It's quite clear the you used to be a group with a reaver bomb grp purely for "bombing" infact evi used to boast about the group being made for bombing, how exactly do you think that is any more skilled than all this slagging off of AE when we sometimes camp or bomb. Your double standards are quite amazing. We have no skill according to you, yet if you do the same thing "back in the day" of the oh so amazing players it makes you good? No it doesn't it proves your group could ml8 bomb losing you lots of rps.... grats? You could wipe a zerg, so can we the difference is we are smart enough to make sure we get rps :)

Its quite clear to everyone that your really bitter about something with your constant QQ, maybe your good old days are gone and you cant get them back, well things change.

Surely you are not qualified to say anything about our old group as we prefered to run with proper Mercs.

Now I called Martok a proper Merc, here you go.

Athrun

Fledgling Freddie

without flexing epeen to much also, that would be Team Conclave and AE yea? if so we have nothing but respect for eachother and cant remember ever "slinging shit"
was some nice fights last monday in agramon tho, vs you on waddle + grawen + dilandio + netcode and 4 people i cant remember (himse was roxing on shaman iirc?^^)
but i wont say much about what happened even tho we ran with a rr3BM and rr3 animist, cus im not really into the whole being a slightly camp forum drama queen thing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom