albs fear hibs?

Septina

Part of the furniture
without flexing epeen to much also, that would be Team Conclave and AE yea? if so we have nothing but respect for eachother and cant remember ever "slinging shit"
was some nice fights last monday in agramon tho, vs you on waddle + grawen + dilandio + netcode and 4 people i cant remember (himse was roxing on shaman iirc?^^)
but i wont say much about what happened even tho we ran with a rr3BM and rr3 animist, cus im not really into the whole being a slightly camp forum drama queen thing :p

That would be CM and AE. :p Wasnt counting Team Conclave there because i havent ever had the pleasure to fight them. :p
And the fights in Agramon yea, we had a pretty much 'look, theres 8 people online on the entire of mid, lets make a group' and you nailed us twice in Agramon then you logged when we swapped around some to get some dmg in the group and killed you. :/

Anyway, my comment about the '2 best group thingies' was about the way some AE and CM members was slinging shit towards eachother calling eachother crap and saying 'we r0x you so much more' when you didnt hear 2 squeaks from either of these before the big Limors migration. :p

Athrun

Fledgling Freddie
That would be CM and AE. :p Wasnt counting Team Conclave there because i havent ever had the pleasure to fight them. :p
And the fights in Agramon yea, we had a pretty much 'look, theres 8 people online on the entire of mid, lets make a group' and you nailed us twice in Agramon then you logged when we swapped around some to get some dmg in the group and killed you. :/

Anyway, my comment about the '2 best group thingies' was about the way some AE and CM members was slinging shit towards eachother calling eachother crap and saying 'we r0x you so much more' when you didnt hear 2 squeaks from either of these before the big Limors migration. :p

ah my bad then, well TC running quite often @ weekends + monday nights, and play limors during the week afaik, and they certainly are the toughest group we fight atm.
would have loved to continue the fights last monday but kani already had a DR raid and some guildies and non guildies had already signed up, nerf pve :<

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
I don't fear anyone fella, it's just a game and what's the worst that can happen? You die then release? Scary huh?

At least we took the fight to you last Friday, and made some head way. I really enjoy people big up-ing themselves over a game. It just make me think if they are over-compensating, for real life inadequacies. I don't know you so couldn't possibly comment.

Septina

Part of the furniture
ah my bad then, well TC running quite often @ weekends + monday nights, and play limors during the week afaik, and they certainly are the toughest group we fight atm.
would have loved to continue the fights last monday but kani already had a DR raid and some guildies and non guildies had already signed up, nerf pve :<

Just hope GoA will do something about the Dyvet cluster, would absolutely love to get to play my warrior again and ding Einherjar. :)
But at the moment Dyvet doesnt really have much to offer that the Mael/Groove people are looking for. :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
AE = crap players with uppah chars, that needs a kick with the nerfing boot.

I can say right now that i would rather fight mids than some hibs.. not becuase i
"fear" hibs.. but simply because i don't wanna give rps to an "easy mode" class wich most hibs are.

Why would anyone fear hibs? lol.. its a game mf'ers.

The only reason that AE tends to win fights is because they are a caster grp made of uppah classes and they got atleast one in grp that spams grapple/bodyguard.. such easymode. Sometimes i wish i was a hib :eek7:

lol

Sorin

Banned
Heh, so what your saying is that the only reason we win fights is because we use the utility given to our classes? and because of this it makes all of us crap players....

Not being funny but plenty of mids and albs have been able to beat hib grps previously, so saying our setup is easy mode is fairly stupid. I would infact say the perfect setup given the three realms is midgard. Now why mids are so few nowadays is anyones guess.

The fact you just call us crap means you are fairly clueless, im not saying were the best or amazing but were clearly not crap :) maybe your just fed up of eating grass?

Or maybe you're just gimp?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I should add smth tbh.....why the fuck are albs PvE'ing their keeps back now, while there are still people playing in hib???

In the end I prefered to suicide my buffbot instead of giving you RP's for it. I'm not whining, I'd get my own keeps back aswell....but why when there are still enemies online?

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Just hope GoA will do something about the Dyvet cluster, would absolutely love to get to play my warrior again and ding Einherjar. :)
But at the moment Dyvet doesnt really have much to offer that the Mael/Groove people are looking for. :(

didnt you /rp off bcos you hate einherjar ?!11

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
To the direct thread question, as of this morning for some albs...

Yes, enemy players can be so cruel...

Septina

Part of the furniture
less crying !

cwy.gif

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Surely you are not qualified to say anything about our old group as we prefered to run with proper Mercs.

Now I called Martok a proper Merc, here you go.
Your old groups didn't seem too bothered about what sorc to run with, eh?

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Just pve then meight!!!!

Marc

FH is my second home
CM vs AE is small fry compared to the true heavyweight battles over the years.

Karam vs Novamir
NP vs DH
Synergy vs Valradars (Hi zap!)
GoL vs everyone
Wrathofsauran vs his own shadow

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
CM vs AE is small fry compared to the true heavyweight battles over the years.

Karam vs Novamir
NP vs DH
Synergy vs Valradars (Hi zap!)
GoL vs everyone
Wrathofsauran vs his own shadow

Haha wrathofsauron is one fooking legend imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom