albs fear hibs?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You're just making up stuff that suits you? If you actually knew what the mid population was before and after hibs took our relics you'd see that there wasn't any diffrence. And still you're PvE'ing in midgard... Priceless.

There for the FG fights I asume. :touch:

The group I was in went to Midgard for maybe 5 minutes today out of 4 hours play time and left it again and we went to there only because Hibs ran 50 people on stick most of the night like other Albs did.

But cry more my little forum troll.

And no, Mids NEVER stopped to play for a couple of weeks when they lost their relics.

And you're calling something thick, bad comediant.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
367 online, 58 mids. I can't see the point anymore. Not like GOA will do anything about it anyway /shrug.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
But cry more my little forum troll.

And no, Mids NEVER stopped to play for a couple of weeks when they lost their relics.

And you're calling something thick, bad comediant.

Noone's crying (unless you are, I can't tell). Just going by what I can see.

No mids online. Albs sieging mids. Hibs having relics. Hibs having underpopulated bonus. Hibs having plenty of people defending own frontiers while launching a mass attack on albs. (Ironically that was what 'saved' mid for the time being, nothing there to save. Most wont claim towers/keeps since they can't be arsed to reclaim when albs have PvE'd em and they can save GBP's since we'll need em when GOA wont do anything about it.)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Noone's crying (unless you are, I can't tell). Just going by what I can see.

No mids online. Albs sieging mids. Hibs having relics. Hibs having underpopulated bonus. Hibs having plenty of people defending own frontiers while launching a mass attack on albs. (Ironically that was what 'saved' mid for the time being, nothing there to save. Most wont claim towers/keeps since they can't be arsed to reclaim when albs have PvE'd em and they can save GBP's since we'll need em when GOA wont do anything about it.)

Blame the right people. I am on the same side, see also my post in MRE announcement. Doesn't change the fact that plenty of Mids always play other toons when the relics are gone, be it Hib or Alb. Always been like that.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Blame the right people. I am on the same side, see also my post in MRE announcement. Doesn't change the fact that plenty of Mids always play other toons when the relics are gone, be it Hib or Alb. Always been like that.

And what do you have to prove this? Trying to avoid the regular, obvious jokes here, so I'll just settle with calling you a lying cock.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
It's manisch caeli, don't waste ure breath on losers. :)

His making up his own propoganda and he actually manages to convince himself that what his saying is true lol. Bit like Iran. You from Iran mansich?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And what do you have to prove this? Trying to avoid the regular, obvious jokes here, so I'll just settle with calling you a lying cock.

Check Netcode for example, just search for his posts, he is so frustrated with the current situation, he is playing his Bainshee.

That's 1 Mid and plenty of others do the same.

Always been whiny about lost relics and being besieged and your responses kinda prove it.

But what do I care about your opinion, you can surf the zerg at Avalon now as Dyvet is too depleted for you now. No people you can kill at docks, no 3 groups of Mids fighting somewhere at a tower 1 Alb group so you can add, no big bride zergs for you, just you and AE strocking your cocks when you manage to move to Agramon once in a week.

I am actually pleased that you moved, now I can kill Shitbox on his SB for plenty RPs alone, cause hypocrites like Tesla who whine about zergs adding on your FG fights isn't stuck to him.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It's manisch caeli, don't waste ure breath on losers. :)

His making up his own propoganda and he actually manages to convince himself that what his saying is true lol. Bit like Iran. You from Iran mansich?

Strong comparison. I will have to write it down, I assume I can impress some stoned homies with it at some time.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved

we didnt run anywhere near alb zerg all nite, didnt see it once, yet we still got wtfpwnd by 2fgh aboslute min every time, but then i was drinking beer so i didnt really care :)

went mid once, but thought after about 2 mins theres absolute no point, dunno why albs bothered with mid at all, no enemies no relics, waste of time, just stops the 1fgm youre likely to see coming out at all :(

anyways back to me beer!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
it say all. i really think albs not can attack hibs. BECAUSE THEY SUCKS!

i think albs think like this : an alb say: lest go midgard they have no relics but keeps lest take it all

the ofter alb say : yeah we can do some fun by attacking an realm with out relic becasue it fun too PVE KEEPS!

thx for takeing the game down albs. we is not many mids left.

well when 6 rr4-11 hibs use stealth lore to uncover one single lonely infil, ofc albs wont attack hibs.
there arent alot of alb fgs around anymore, ive only seen 2 or 3 mid fgs the past month tbh (mostly same or almost the same running around) but hibs.. you couldnt move 5 feet before you ran into more and more hibs in emain right now, all of them very rp horny for a rr1 infil. why cant high rr's leave low rr chars alone? what could they get? 100 rps? is it worth decreasing the servers rvr population cause you want 100 rps on rr11?

1 fucking work..

lol

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Check Netcode for example, just search for his posts, he is so frustrated with the current situation, he is playing his Bainshee.

So you are basing this on one mid? That played hib before the relicraid. Your credibility just keeps rising and rising.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So you are basing this on one mid? That played hib before the relicraid. Your credibility just keeps rising and rising.

I just named one, you can look up the various relic raid whine threads, especially about the alarm clock ones and the various whines of how it destroyed the cluster and of how people stopped to play by yourself.

It's been always like that the realm w/o the relics is not so active and the realm with the relics is more and it has been always supported by the facts some people have toons in two realms and play the easier realm then.

Mids were quite active and successful when school was off and when they could early morning raid, so yes, I assume you ended up in a realm with whiny school kids that can't cope.

But maybe you can convice me of how every Mid who logs in and thinks "oh shit, Midgard red/green, relics gone, no one to play" still plays Mid instead of loging a Hib or an Alb toon.

Speak after credibility after you learned some logic 101.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Mids were quite active and successful when school was off and when they could early morning raid, so yes, I assume you ended up in a realm with whiny school kids that can't cope.

Very nice... and just a heads up but all the realms have ppl of varying ages with ways they live those lives, but no, ofc you r0x because your not in school.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Very nice... and just a heads up but all the realms have ppl of varying ages with ways they live those lives, but no, ofc you r0x because your not in school.

No offence, but I wanted to show the contrast. A lot of people play more when it runs successful for them, solo, group, zerg or realm level. If it doesn't they don't play or play elsewhere. Very few people stick with it.

A lot of Mids were active in January making the Albs cry because of consta-sieging Albion in the mornings. And someone made a jokes about them having school off and I used it here. Big deal.

Going to school again would be actually nice :).

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie

i think albs think like this : an alb say: lest go midgard they have no relics but keeps lest take it all

the ofter alb say : yeah we can do some fun by attacking an realm with out relic becasue it fun too PVE KEEPS!

I didn't completely agree with tactics this evening. The Hibs always knew where we were, and always out-numbered us at different times. I am never in favour of PvE-ing keeps, and I am not in favour of attacking the weakest realm.

Windraven took the fight to the Hibs on Friday night - it was a fun evening and I was proud of the efforts we made. Anyway, the Hibs have your relics - so why all this rhetoric. ALBS don't have your relics, the HIBS do so why not slag them down?

Athrun

Fledgling Freddie
cba with the whine.. but thx for the fun =)

Attachments

• sshot029ij8.jpg
    sshot029ij8.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 125

Sorin

Banned

Rofl!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Nice screenshot, don't make me post an endless series of pictures how AE with up to 5 other groups kills a green undefended tower or runs over a bridge to kill 8 players though.

Defending the realm as Brackus would call it.

Glad you enjoyed to farm the zerg anyway.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

... must
... save
... that screenshot,

i`m somewhere in there.

grats for taking out an alb zerg out with a fg before we even hit the hib shore.

and then they wonder why we prefer pveeing keeps (for 1k an hour) with an occasional mid in it <cough> for the bonus arpeeee <cough> instead of getting ridiculed by hibs (for 200 arpeee an hour) .

strong show from the hibs today....

only shows that a few albs who counldn`t make it in albion 1 year ago, can dominate a cluster after rerolling hib.

hi kranes 1231364.

and before somone says :

ooooh lolololl pawned in an arvaaar zone...

yes,

absolutely.

you people picked up so much skill since rerolling hibernia.

/respect.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
on a side note ....

without you lads, the server would be dead and burried and without life :/

horrible, isn`t it ?!?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Think when 1.87 hits I'll undust my Tic and run a pure tank group to annoy AE's seven caster groups on stick for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom