albs fear hibs?

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
last night in midgard.

we retoke hild with 1,5fg

1 min after 76 albs came and runded us over gratzz albs you really sucks

then most of the albs went glen. we had some players in t1 i think when they tryed too take it like 20 albs die too 1fg or something gratzz albs you really know how too zerg.

(while albs was in midgard hibs too eras.)

albs left midgard went home too def or too crim too take that keep.

and midgard retoke glenlock. then i logged.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
... must
... save
... that screenshot,

i`m somewhere in there.

grats for taking out an alb zerg out with a fg before we even hit the hib shore.

and then they wonder why we prefer pveeing keeps (for 1k an hour) with an occasional mid in it <cough> for the bonus arpeeee <cough> instead of getting ridiculed by hibs (for 200 arpeee an hour) .

strong show from the hibs today....

only shows that a few albs who counldn`t make it in albion 1 year ago, can dominate a cluster after rerolling hib.

hi kranes 1231364.

and before somone says :

ooooh lolololl pawned in an arvaaar zone...

yes,

absolutely.

you people picked up so much skill since rerolling hibernia.

/respect.

No, they just play vs useless people now instead of with them.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Yes this was really fun to see alb in action again with out take one of the keeps in hib :)

Gamah

Banned
Mid say

mates lets make broken english post in rvr bot albs sux lolz.

why we not defend?

cos we busy making post on fruddyhuouse.

kk.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
w8 a sec, who is ae anyway

when the fg-action still existed on dyvet i remember this specific people running all day long until early afternoon camping bridges and (c)owning soloers n duos with fg, l8r when fgs started running they logged after 1st wipe ;(

and now, they conquered the dyvet cluster, this reminds me of CM righto

didnt you reroll us, bcos "dyvet was dead" ?, but i guess playing vs americans was too hardmode xd

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

when the fg-action still existed on dyvet i remember this specific people running all day long until early afternoon camping bridges and (c)owning soloers n duos with fg, l8r when fgs started running they logged after 1st wipe ;(

didnt you reroll us, bcos "dyvet was dead" ?, but i guess playing vs americans was too hardmode xd

AE doesn't run one FG, they run several on stick. Whenever I PM Brackus I get some bullshit excuses like "we defended our realm" or "Albs were on a MRE" and "you're clueless".

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
AE doesn't run one FG, they run several on stick. Whenever I PM Brackus I get some bullshit excuses like "we defended our realm" or "Albs were on a MRE" and "you're clueless".

haha, thats priceless, esp when they do it on dead server with no1 decent to fight against

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
im guessing it was a hib who started this thread ? :m00: predictable imo

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
haha, thats priceless, esp when they do it on dead server with no1 decent to fight against

TC stll runs from time to time i wouldnt call they not decent to fight
Tc is most likely hardest group all over cluster :worthy:
More than albs can say they mostly rp's on 2 legs running around like headless chickens ;)

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie

AE has been running Agramon since we manage to put 8 peeps together, and participated on most agramon nights where we could get a group running.
My bard was rr1 or 2 when we started to fight the first fg fights, and highest was rr6.
We've fought and won or lost fairly against most groups that have been on the server the last year.

And about camping? yes, we do that. when we can't get enough fg fights (as in fighting more then 1-2 mid groups again and again), we might go play "king of the hill" on one of the bridges, which sometimes is fun too if there are enough enemies.

THe last few times when albs have been planning MRE's, we have been zerging, yes, cause we where leading the defence BG.
Then suddenly Manisch starts pm'ing us whining that we zerg....what? we're not allowed to defend keeps with more then 8 peeps? or attack the 50 man alb zerg with more then 8? where's your logic?

If you want FG fights, get some groups running, and we'll fight you fairly.
Just don't run in the same area as the MRE, cause then we assume you're part of it.

And dominating the cluster (not my words), is just part of having played together for a year, and gotten high RR (we also got some decent players, which help ;) ).
The same could be said for the mid groups which ran earlier, that hardly anyone could beat. Put 8 good players together, and after a while they will start to dominate.

That's my words on the matter, while I eat my breakfast.

PS: We rarly run our highest setup anymore cause of lack of hard groups. That's why you'll often see us with a more gimp or lower RR setup, making us a easier target....

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
TC stll runs from time to time i wouldnt call they not decent to fight
Tc is most likely hardest group all over cluster :worthy:
More than albs can say they mostly rp's on 2 legs running around like headless chickens ;)

So you use TC as an excuse to zerg?

Excellent.

I kinda was under the impression that AE tried to stick with the server and work for better days.

Seeing of how AE manages to run in a zerg most of the time while even we have the decency to pull off you while CM adds on our fights my impression is gone.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
THe last few times when albs have been planning MRE's, we have been zerging, yes, cause we where leading the defence BG.
Then suddenly Manisch starts pm'ing us whining that we zerg....what? we're not allowed to defend keeps with more then 8 peeps? or attack the 50 man alb zerg with more then 8? where's your logic?

If you want FG fights, get some groups running, and we'll fight you fairly.
Just don't run in the same area as the MRE, cause then we assume you're part of it.

Please get your facts straight. Our group never was part of the MRE BG, we ran alone. We went to Hibernia while Albs were stil gathering in Snow, you welcomed a semi set group with a Hib BG running after us to the bowl. Later on while the Albs got farmed by you a couple of times and went to Midgard instead with 50 players we alone still went to Hibernia to try to find a fight only to always run into AE and their lap dogs taking unclaimed or undefended towers back with 50 or more.

If it would be only for the one day, I woudn't bother, but I have also a screenshot for you from last Thursday of how you manage to give us a fair fight with one FG only. And that happens way too often for my taste.

I didn't quote your drivel about dominating and stuff, I think you need your head checked.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Please get your facts straight. Our group never was part of the MRE BG, we ran alone. We went to Hibernia while Albs were stil gathering in Snow, you welcomed a semi set group with a Hib BG running after us to the bowl. Later on while the Albs got farmed by you a couple of times and went to Midgard instead with 50 players we alone still went to Hibernia to try to find a fight only to always run into AE and their lap dogs taking unclaimed or undefended towers back with 50 or more.

If it would be only for the one day, I woudn't bother, but I have also a screenshot for you from last Thursday of how you manage to give us a fair fight with one FG only. And that happens way too often for my taste.

I didn't quote your drivel about dominating and stuff, I think you need your head checked.

If we play as an fg in alb do u really think that we will qq if we get added on by other albs close to a portal keep bridge? i dont think so
All that SS proves is that gingy ran away ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If we play as an fg in alb do u really think that we will qq if we get added on by other albs close to a portal keep bridge? i dont think so
All that SS proves is that gingy ran away ;)

It doesn't really matter, you ran after us several times even to the bowl.

But keep the excuses coming.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

ohhhh....so thats Albion exiles new defenition of 1fg? :confused:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
ohhhh....so thats Albion exiles new defenition of 1fg? :confused:

I don't even go on the bridges when I manage to lead the group, but since they leave the keep together always in force it's hard to run away from them with just Sorc speed and no SoS.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So you don't remember your KF grp in the old days then :p

Funny as if you mean the Evita group only he was in KF. But what would you know about it, as far as I am informed you have been soloing your whole career.

röffle

Also, this is about the present and the future, not the past.

I will just see how AE plays in the future, if they still play foul and insist on being assholes while I try to sort this out via PMs, fine, I am sure we will stop to play so they can dominate til the glorious end of this very fine cluster that definatly has the power to survive such adding.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Funny as if you mean the Evita group only he was in KF. But what would you know about it, as far as I am informed you have been soloing your whole career.

röffle

Also, this is about the present and the future, not the past.

I will just see how AE plays in the future, if they still play foul and insist on being assholes while I try to sort this out via PMs, fine, I am sure we will stop to play so they can dominate til the glorious end of this very fine cluster that definatly has the power to survive such adding.

less albs to care about and to go pve my keeps , fine!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch if the AE group is soo crap then your oh so amazing group shouldnt have any problems beating us 8v8 open field. oh hang on a min the times we fought your grp open field no adds we beat you what was it.... every time? Im sure you have some kind of excuse of QQ for that tho, go on lets hear it :)

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie

If you go to the DC bridge looking for a fg fights, you need your own head checked, or wake up from dreamland. Every group going to the bridges, is there to farm rps.

And when you run around in hib taking tower, the same night as alb is doing MRE, we're supposed to understand that your group ain't part of it? as either decoy or stopping port to help main zerg? Well sorry for actually thinking albs had a tactic on the MRE then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom