albs fear hibs?

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Please get your facts straight. Our group never was part of the MRE BG, we ran alone. We went to Hibernia while Albs were stil gathering in Snow, you welcomed a semi set group with a Hib BG running after us to the bowl. Later on while the Albs got farmed by you a couple of times and went to Midgard instead with 50 players we alone still went to Hibernia to try to find a fight only to always run into AE and their lap dogs taking unclaimed or undefended towers back with 50 or more.

If it would be only for the one day, I woudn't bother, but I have also a screenshot for you from last Thursday of how you manage to give us a fair fight with one FG only. And that happens way too often for my taste.

I didn't quote your drivel about dominating and stuff, I think you need your head checked.

oh and just for the record , everytime ur grp steamrolls me at that bridge when i'm solo on my BM , i'll take screenshots and come cry on FH as well cus i died in front of a keep where every person and his dog passes.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Manisch if the AE group is soo crap then your oh so amazing group shouldnt have any problems beating us 8v8 open field. oh hang on a min the times we fought your grp open field no adds we beat you what was it.... every time? Im sure you have some kind of excuse of QQ for that tho, go on lets hear it :)

You see, your capacity of remembering is so limited, not only do you forget daily of how you zerg your ass off or camp, so you live under the impression you dominate the cluster, you also forget that none of us ever said we're an amazing group and you also have forgotten of how we ran over you near to the HW-Berkstead-Villa one time easily a few days after we started with the group. You killed us at a Berkstead-Rock later easily too. I was on Nihilist that day.

But unlike you, my penis is already large enough, I don't need to extend it on a forum by saying I beat you and I know on what level we play and how we play.

Unlike you.

I am done with that thread for now, if you give a shit, feel free to pull away while we're being beaten up by dozens of Hibs already, if not, don't.

I guess you don't give a shit.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
oh and just for the record , everytime ur grp steamrolls me at that bridge when i'm solo on my BM , i'll take screenshots and come cry on FH as well cus i died in front of a keep where every person and his dog passes.

Please do so. It didn't happen and most likely will not unless you continue to make a big joke of yourself.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie

u died in a rvr zone! :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
i've lost count by now meight

Just keep doing what you do. Get unclaimed and unfedended towers back with 50, move out from a keep over the bridge to the docks with 3 FGs or more or just camp like you are used to it.

We never manage to find you anywhere else, we ran on Saturday through 2 zones all night long and tried to avoid the bridges and towers. But cause you are stuck to a zerg and only move from keep to bridge to docks to tower while we manage to run all over Breifine or Emain I am the stupid cause I only managed to make screenshot with you near a bridge in a zerg.

Guess what Sherlock, you are not anywhere else!

And you wonder why no one shows up on Agramon beside of you and TC, for me it's because you do not deserve FG fights.

The group we run as a policy to leave solo people alone, also 1 vs 1 fights, so unless we have put up a ML9 titan and farmed guards / players at a keep door you didn't get touched or your name is Bradlex.

Anyway, some AE member said it here himself, you ran in a BG steamrolling anything in your sight, Brackus said it in a PM to me.

Guess BG mode it is for you then.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to disappoint u but i wasn't anywhere near that hib zerg steamrolling everything in sight. in fact , i was in a duo roaming around crau/crim trying to find other duo's/lone stealthers trying to PA a BG'ed target etc :p of wich most of the time i've been afk. so before u tell me where to go and what i do every day , please think
... nm that last bit

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
sorry to disappoint u but i wasn't anywhere near that hib zerg steamrolling everything in sight. in fact , i was in a duo roaming around crau/crim trying to find other duo's/lone stealthers trying to PA a BG'ed target etc :p of wich most of the time i've been afk. so before u tell me where to go and what i do every day , please think
... nm that last bit

You as in AE!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Just keep doing what you do. Get unclaimed and unfedended towers back with 50, move out from a keep over the bridge to the docks with 3 FGs or more or just camp like you are used to it.

We never manage to find you anywhere else, we ran on Saturday through 2 zones all night long and tried to avoid the bridges and towers. But cause you are stuck to a zerg and only move from keep to bridge to docks to tower while we manage to run all over Breifine or Emain I am the stupid cause I only managed to make screenshot with you near a bridge in a zerg.

Guess what Sherlock, you are not anywhere else!

And you wonder why no one shows up on Agramon beside of you and TC, for me it's because you do not deserve FG fights.

The group we run as a policy to leave solo people alone, also 1 vs 1 fights, so unless we have put up a ML9 titan and farmed guards / players at a keep door you didn't get touched or your name is Bradlex.

Anyway, some AE member said it here himself, you ran in a BG steamrolling anything in your sight, Brackus said it in a PM to me.

Guess BG mode it is for you then.

Didnt you say you were done with the thread? why are you still posting then? :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
-You zerg
-No we don't
-Yes you do
-Not at all
-I've seen it
-Must be wrong
-But you do it

anyone else sees a template there? =))

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
i represent the whole of AE now then .. kewl.

If you were not even there, then please, save me my time and fuck off, stop on commenting on stuff you don't have a clue about.

I PM'ed Brackus that night on FH and told him that I am not sure what to think of AE stuck to the Hib zerg and vice versa. I tried to solve this in a civilized manner.

But obviously he was defending the Hibernian realm versus a roaming set group with 50 Hibs that were no where near the Alb BG all night long and I was just clueless.

Fucking pathetic.

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
If you were not even there, then please, save me my time and fuck off, stop on commenting on stuff you don't have a clue about.

I PM'ed Brackus that night on FH and told him that I am not sure what to think of AE stuck to the Hib zerg and vice versa. I tried to solve this in a civilized manner.

But obviously he was defending the Hibernian realm versus a roaming set group with 50 Hibs that were no where near the Alb BG all night long and I was just clueless.

Fucking pathetic.

You gotta be kidding me, Manisch, you take towers in Hib on a MRE night (even cutting port). And you say you're looking for fg action? by taking towers? something doesn't quite ring well here.
You wanted us to come to the tower to take a look at who was there first? and then count if you where actually 8 peeps (and noone hiding inside)

And then you say in a previous post that we don't deserve fg fights, and still you complain we arn't fg verses your group.

Go Agramon....announce on irc that you are, and we'll come and entertain you. You're whining like a child, grow up.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You gotta be kidding me, Manisch, you take towers in Hib on a MRE night (even cutting port). And you say you're looking for fg action? by taking towers? something doesn't quite ring well here.
You wanted us to come to the tower to take a look at who was there first? and then count if you where actually 8 peeps (and noone hiding inside)

And then you say in a previous post that we don't deserve fg fights, and still you complain we arn't fg verses your group.

Go Agramon....announce on irc that you are, and we'll come and entertain you. You're whining like a child, grow up.

What port did the group I was in cut?

I claimed Behn 3. You took it later with exactly 49 peeps according to spam, we were not there to defend. Albs were in Midgard by that time.

We were setting a few towers on flames or taking unclaimed ones. Alone, not like you with 50 peeps. Then we proceeded to roam in 2 zones in order to intercept maybe 1 group going to there or so. So spare me with the hiding inside and stuff.

But how could you know...

You only know if someone signed up on IRC as a FG and that is the newest excuse "You didn't sign up on IRC as a FG so we zerged you down!"... Rofl. Keep it up.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
TC stll runs from time to time i wouldnt call they not decent to fight
Tc is most likely hardest group all over cluster :worthy:
More than albs can say they mostly rp's on 2 legs running around like headless chickens ;)

as in team conclave?
LOL
I highly respect those people since they have never been arrogant twats like you and always admitted loss, victory zerging, adding etc, however they arent exactly one of the hardest groups around, considering they built a name when most decent alb/hib guild groups jumped ship tyvm

AE has been running Agramon since we manage to put 8 peeps together, and participated on most agramon nights where we could get a group running.
My bard was rr1 or 2 when we started to fight the first fg fights, and highest was rr6.
We've fought and won or lost fairly against most groups that have been on the server the last year.

sure megam8, and my sister works for NASA
who are you trying to fool here? you perma ran non-prime time and logged or camped bridges first wipe =o

always remember "clueless alb was just killed by Nadiah at enter random bridge name" spam , just bcos people was 2 stupid not to report him en mass and just go away with a tap on the wrist in the end and a few days ban

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
as in team conclave?
LOL
I highly respect those people since they have never been arrogant twats like you and always admitted loss, victory zerging, adding etc, however they arent exactly one of the hardest groups around, considering they built a name when most decent alb/hib guild groups jumped ship tyvm

sure megam8, and my sister works for NASA
who are you trying to fool here? you perma ran non-prime time and logged or camped bridges first wipe =o

always remember "clueless alb was just killed by Nadiah at enter random bridge name" spam , just bcos people was 2 stupid not to report him en mass and just go away with a tap on the wrist in the end and a few days ban

If you have ever been in agramon on a Agramon night, you would know that we've run there also, saying anything else names you a bullshitter.

And as I've said earlier, we have camped brudges, not something I deny. We've also killed most alb groups trying to root us out from there, that includes you.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
And as I've said earlier, we have camped brudges, not something I deny. We've also killed most alb groups trying to root us out from there, that includes you.

oh noes i got cowned in a bridge in an rvr zone :(

should that make me feel sad now

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
See you both not commenting me mentioning agramon, simply cause you know we've been there and participated in fg rvr there.
But then that doesn't fit your role to slag us off, simply cause we're so high profile in rvr.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
God I miss the old times where one would have Martok and Wisty clear out bridge camps with bomb.

Nowdays you're a celebrity when you manage to camp a bridge for long enough.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
See you both not commenting me mentioning agramon, simply cause you know we've been there and participated in fg rvr there.
But then that doesn't fit your role to slag us off, simply cause we're so high profile in rvr.

Dude, you are in that picture I posted, my ice pets are stil hitting you. I'd like to know how high profile you are on a Bard without those 12+ Hibs stuck to you but as I understand now, it's only possible while you are in Agramon-mode and I have to use Putin's red phone to announce it first that we're coming too.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH

sig material manischm8

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Dude, you are in that picture I posted, my ice pets are stil hitting you. I'd like to know how high profile you are on a Bard without those 12+ Hibs stuck to you but as I understand now, it's only possible while you are in Agramon-mode and I have to use Putin's red phone to announce it first that we're coming too.

manisch dunno why u keep it up like this , u out of accounts to trade for sex or something?
not much cash left either so u have to live in sulibacy?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
manisch dunno why u keep it up like this , u out of accounts to trade for sex or something?
not much cash left either so u have to live in sulibacy?

Keep what up? Laughing my ass off? Plenty reasons to do it:

"we defend our frontier."

"we went where action was, that was proved by the fact we killed the alb zerg with our 1 fg."

"we dominate rvr."

"we are high profile in rvr."

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Keep what up? Laughing my ass off? Plenty reasons to do it:

"we defend our frontier."

"we went where action was, that was proved by the fact we killed the alb zerg with our 1 fg."

"we dominate rvr."

"we are high profile in rvr."

To be fair AE have never said we either dominate or have high profile in rvr. other people not in AE and even not from hib may have said with it. it may be a view shared by us or not, but thats meaningless, people have their opinions, you have yours just you like to tell everyone yours in 20 qq's in each thread. go find something more interesting to do with your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom