Albion and 4am relic takes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Dilanta said:
One of the things about leadership is that a good leader doesn't have that problem - ergo - if people are percieved as not listening it's probably a management/officer/leader issue, not a question of bad workers/soldiers/team players.
Thats bollocks tbh, even the best leader can't force people to do as theyre asked. Ergo your comment is invalid :)

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Thats bollocks tbh, even the best leader can't force people to do as theyre asked. Ergo your comment is invalid :)

The best leader would not have to force people to do as what they are told as all would follow anyway.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

there are leaders that everybody follow and there are leaders that less follow

Corran

Part of the furniture
Interesting thread full of much shit this. Quite funny to read.

Not played daoc in while, but really dont understand why people still keep repeating themselves constantly.

Do you really think people that done the raid care on your thoughts about it?

Do you really think that your opinions of them matter?

Do you really think you are a great person with all your attacks on them?

Do you think bragging how great you are when you actually play shit yourself half the time is a great idea?

Do you really think that you are not seen as being lame for how you act towards others yourself at times when in game?

I think everyone that has moaned in this thread has already given many other people reasons to hate their playstyle as is. But because you are in bed with the IRC junkies you think you are loved by all and the greatest players on the planet

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
uron said:
I dont understand why u moan bout us taking them when there are hardly any attempts to get em back.

This is exactly the point that you and your friends do not understand. People's will, enthusiasm and even sense of purpose is quite fragile. As Mastade's raid showed it is very hard for even an organised realm to grab any relics at "primetime". But even if we did what then ? Given the responses here of those who AC'd them in the first place it just seems that you would AC them back again.

So we are left asking what's the point ?

You pay your subs so play how you like, but when the rest of the subs paying people stop and say "gratz you won" what happens then ?

Over dramatic perhaps but there is a clear feeling of disappointment and frustration over the activity and that cannot be good for the game in general.

Tomehb

Fledgling Freddie
mm, i dont think realms should be able to take relics in non-peak time... but i think they should be removed from the game; the strongest/biggest realm gets stronger with relics... what hows that fair? :|

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Digi said:
The best leader would not have to force people to do as what they are told as all would follow anyway.
That's assuming that people are smart, and listen to good suggestions. Anyone who's ever been a bg leader will tell you this is not so in an overwhelming number of cases.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ging said:
yes a threat to purchase beer!

if your all not fucking carefull ill buy u all beers!!!

not fooking laffing now r ya!

doh...

What if there are minors here who are not allowed to drink beer? :/ You're producing the alcoholics of tomorrow at our costs, that's an irl threat imo, against my bank account :(

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Just a response to the 'OMFG TOO MANY ALBS' and the 'FUCK YOU CM' posts, which seem to make up around about 95% of this thread (if you exclude the pointless personal attacks).

Last night there was an attempted Relic Raid by Albion, which didn't work out too well and many of the Albs logged after that.

Last night there were 40+ Mids taking towers and Eras CK in Albion - Fact.
Last night CM had a guard-spam of 200+ Enemies attacking Crim (bug probably).
Last night Albion had around 2fg actually defending their own frontier vs the Mid 40-man-on-stick-zerg.
Gingy organised (between LDs) 4-5fg from our alliance to defend the Alb frontier and eventually we managed to do fairly well and wipe the Mids 2-3times in fairly impressive fashion.
2fg of these Albs were CM - Fact.

Lost my point a bit really but there were a lot more enemies attacking Albion/Alb owned keeps last night than there were defenders and we still did a good job IMO and CM played a major part in that.

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Albs are doing some bad things with this game but some good aswell, when destroying a realm they create a new one..

Long live Hibgard! Lets go get our relics back!

PS: Only read the first 3 pages

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:
Just a response to the 'OMFG TOO MANY ALBS' and the 'FUCK YOU CM' posts, which seem to make up around about 95% of this thread (if you exclude the pointless personal attacks).

Last night there was an attempted Relic Raid by Albion, which didn't work out too well and many of the Albs logged after that.

Last night there were 40+ Mids taking towers and Eras CK in Albion - Fact.
Last night CM had a guard-spam of 200+ Enemies attacking Crim (bug probably).
Last night Albion had around 2fg actually defending their own frontier vs the Mid 40-man-on-stick-zerg.
Gingy organised (between LDs) 4-5fg from our alliance to defend the Alb frontier and eventually we managed to do fairly well and wipe the Mids 2-3times in fairly impressive fashion.
2fg of these Albs were CM - Fact.

Lost my point a bit really but there were a lot more enemies attacking Albion/Alb owned keeps last night than there were defenders and we still did a good job IMO and CM played a major part in that.

And it was a nice attempt tbh (the relic raid). I think most hibs will agree that they enjoyed it. And im glad that the albs that participated wanted to do this in primetime, it kinda sends a message to the server that there is a huge majority of albs that doesnt like the whole AC raid thing, and would rather see the fights take place in primetime.

You did do some mistakes tho, like attacking crauch when we had port up and staying to defend crim while mids were rampaging your own frontier. What im trying to say is that i hope we are starting a trend to move the action to primetime.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
And it was a nice attempt tbh (the relic raid). I think most hibs will agree that they enjoyed it. And im glad that the albs that participated wanted to do this in primetime, it kinda sends a message to the server that there is a huge majority of albs that doesnt like the whole AC raid thing, and would rather see the fights take place in primetime.

You did do some mistakes tho, like attacking crauch when we had port up and staying to defend crim while mids were rampaging your own frontier. What im trying to say is that i hope we are starting a trend to move the action to primetime.

The Relic Raid leaders were a bit disorganised as they hadn't done anything like that for some time and there was a little bit of a problem getting people to go where they were meant to be. KF and DA guild groups both went to defend Alb frontier which left them a little lighter as well.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Tomehb said:
mm, i dont think realms should be able to take relics in non-peak time... but i think they should be removed from the game; the strongest/biggest realm gets stronger with relics... what hows that fair? :|

Imo they shouldnt remove them,the only thing they should do that is that to get a relic u need to have atleast 4fg of people in the relic temple.This would lead to more Primetime RRs.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
BlackrazoR said:
The Relic Raid leaders were a bit disorganised as they hadn't done anything like that for some time and there was a little bit of a problem getting people to go where they were meant to be. KF and DA guild groups both went to defend Alb frontier which left them a little lighter as well.

ROFL the Relic Leaders were disorganised you have got to be joking you had the almighty Relic Takers CM surely they must of been most organised in taking a relic.

Ah you right disorganisation was key part in you relic attempt perhaps you alarm clock went off to early and you found Defenders online and you were so disorganised you didn't know what to do.

This post was funny I going to rep you for making it so laughable.

Soulja

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Sigh, whats these daft albs done this time?

Played at like 1am mate and its an alarm clock raid hehehe ;d

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
BlackrazoR said:
Just a response to the 'OMFG TOO MANY ALBS' and the 'FUCK YOU CM' posts, etc

Last night there was an attempted Relic Raid by Albion, etc etc

Not seen any complaints about last nights action or anyone involved in it.

The issue with CM is more based around the fact that they decided to grab a relic at 5am firstly claiming they had only 1fg out, secondly claiming they did not really intend to do it and then claiming they only did it to get a few people out to defend. All or none of those could be true, but what is true is the act annoyed a lot of other players.

Add to that they fact that they seem to be perfectly happy about it and we see the "I pay my subs" comments they are setting themselves up as targets.

Given they seem to think it is ok and suggest most albs are happy, then for the rest of us (who also pay subs) we are left wondering if we do get our relics back if they will simply be AC'd again.

I am sure CM do some good realm orientated stuff, but it is true that it takes an age to build up a reputation and only a moment to lose it.

As project Camlann seems to be taking players away from this server then those who are left need to spare a little more thought in trying to keep the game entertaining for all. AC raids are not helpful.

Infanity said:

1am, why the fucks everyone complaining then? If 1am is late enough for hibs to run 3fg on stick should be late enough for albs to rr :p

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Infanity said:

Ummm if you are referring to the original raid then the relic went at 5am I believe. If you refer to the more recent raid then it was a lot earlier and has not been the subject of comment from hib or mid (only albs who seem to be whining at their raid leaders).

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
1am, why the fucks everyone complaining then? If 1am is late enough for hibs to run 3fg on stick should be late enough for albs to rr :p

He is as full of shit as the rest of his comrades

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
ROFL the Relic Leaders were disorganised you have got to be joking you had the almighty Relic Takers CM surely they must of been most organised in taking a relic.

Ah you right disorganisation was key part in you relic attempt perhaps you alarm clock went off to early and you found Defenders online and you were so disorganised you didn't know what to do.

This post was funny I going to rep you for making it so laughable.

Soulja

Ok - perhaps you could read the previous post I made and then respond - I was talking about the Primetime raid led by Klerical and Rhuvetha.

The CM raid was increidbly well organised and well run and we took the relic at 4AM not 5AM.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
BlackrazoR said:
Ok - perhaps you could read the previous post I made and then respond - I was talking about the Primetime raid led by Klerical and Rhuvetha.

The CM raid was increidbly well organised and well run and we took the relic at 4AM not 5AM.

4AM or 5AM,big difference as majority of hibs and mids alrdy sleep by then.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
BlackrazoR said:

LOL only reason CM raid was successful was because no 1 was online at 4 am in morning the reason the 1 Klerical and Rhuvetha failed was because you met opposition.Lot respect to them 2 for setting one up as well.

This is only reason why CM are well organised on they RR is because there no one around to stop them doing it.IF CM Big IF they do try a RR at an appropiate time they would probably find it a more of a challenge instead of fighting guards.

Any monkey can be well organised to take a relic at 4 in a morning even a :wanker: like youself.

Soulja

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
LOL only reason CM raid was successful was because no 1 was online at 4 am in morning the reason the 1 Klerical and Rhuvetha failed was because you met opposition.Lot respect to them 2 for setting one up as well.

This is only reason why CM are well organised on they RR is because there no one around to stop them doing it.IF CM Big IF they do try a RR at an appropiate time they would probably find it a more of a challenge instead of fighting guards.

Any monkey can be well organised to take a relic at 4 in a morning even a :wanker: like youself.

Soulja

There was opposition to the CM-raid. It was still well-organised even if it was started after midnight. Oh and nice personal flame - really contributing to the discussion :worthy: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom