Albion and 4am relic takes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
some things never change i find it funny ppl still whine about the same old shit

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
What the alb BG leaders did that day was very well thought off, and thats one of the main factores you didnt loose any relics that day. When we started on our rampage through Albion we didnt meet much resistance in the start and all of a sudden we ended up with relic gates open. At one point we were heading to castle excalibur when we saw Sursbrooke under attack. I was doubting we could make it to the relic keep before albs took surs and closed the relic gates, so i redirected the zerg back to surs and just managed to clear the albs there in time. When albs got beno it was pretty much game over, all the hibs had been going on for ages already and alot of people were logging. We had to leave some hibs behind at bold to make sure no albs took that and ended up with ~6fg hibs or so at beno. We wiped and well.. tough luck. Was a great evening anyways. The only thing i could have wished for that day was having more time. Well i will get a relic from you, its just a matter of (prime)time.
Yeah that was pretty much what i was saying on the day - just hold them a bit longer - time is working for us and against them...Both sides lost numbers as the night went on however it hurts the attacking side worse than the defending one...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I don't quite know what you're getting at here. I don't connect my "real life" to this game; because this is a game and real life is...well, real. I'll heal anyone I can as long as it doesn't sacrifice the health (excuse pun) of the group I'm in.

censi is mostly confusing rl with game and vice versa, its a sickness from playing ranger too long and being too adicted to the game. Lately he started to attack the "nice guy in rl" syndrome. In his point of view you just cannot be a good guy in rl if you add or do anything evil in game!!:p

On other hand i think a clinic helping people like him would be able to help alot of people in game....that sickness has spread and not only censi suffers:p

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
I mean, come on, there is only so much we can take.

QQ albs are seigeing means we cant farm rp's.

get a life mate the keeps and relics are there to be taken. live with if or as u have said bugger off will have less moaning 5 year olds in the game

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
censi is mostly confusing rl with game and vice versa, its a sickness from playing ranger too long and being too adicted to the game. Lately he started to attack the "nice guy in rl" syndrome. In his point of view you just cannot be a good guy in rl if you add or do anything evil in game!!:p

On other hand i think a clinic helping people like him would be able to help alot of people in game....that sickness has spread and not only censi suffers:p

the guy is a doctor i think he can find the cure too?

well not for censi i guess xDD

very well said ;)

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:
oh the irony.

hurah for stupid people !

Why stupid ?

Idealistic - maybe, expecting too much - quite probably.

I have not flamed anyone or been aggressive but simply put accross a point of view.

If you have a sensible point to make I would like to hear it - not sure how name calling helps progress a discussion.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Fair point I think. I won't run around and "add" on people when I can help it/when I notice they're fighting, but I will heal people if they're in trouble...think I saved quite a few at Eras/Berks yesterday :)

You seem to like stunning me when I'm walking past a fight with no intentions of adding, but thanks for the rps! :D Especially the spreadheal instead of single heal was nice, because it landed a split second to late to save poor Delira :(.

I'll get ready for a mod baiting warning now! :(

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Unfortunately a lot of the people on here are arguing in a similar way to most couples...(I've heard this one personally, so has every married man / woman)

"I see your point of view dear, and what a well thought out point of view. However its wrong. Mine is right"

Which is right around the time i walk out of the room once my gf has started saying that since the conversation just went from a fruitful discussion to a pointless argument.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
You seem to like stunning me when I'm walking past a fight with no intentions of adding, but thanks for the rps! :D Especially the spreadheal instead of single heal was nice, because it landed a split second to late to save poor Delira :(.

I'll get ready for a mod baiting warning now! :(

Dunno, remember someone saying on vent "ah look, VF adding, didn't think he did that"...it's rather easy to miss a moment in a fight then come up with a conclusion as to "who added on who" etc, so I won't and can't comment. Aye bloody spread heals, don't tend to use them much since I respecced to high rejuv, 1056 without crit can be nice though...guess I should have put some dex on creation 4 years ago ;)

You don't get warnings for noticing a playstyle, you didn't insult nor flame me, and you're not baiting either.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Dunno, remember someone saying on vent "ah look, VF adding, didn't think he did that"...it's rather easy to miss a moment in a fight then come up with a conclusion as to "who added on who" etc, so I won't and can't comment. Aye bloody spread heals, don't tend to use them much since I respecced to high rejuv, 1056 without crit can be nice though...guess I should have put some dex on creation 4 years ago ;)

Haha, I won't add unless provoked, so just heal your peen to the sky and stop stunning me at long long distance trying to run past your fight. Especially when poor Waffo died at the same time :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Haha, I won't add unless provoked, so just heal your peen to the sky and stop stunning me at long long distance trying to run past your fight. Especially when poor Waffo died at the same time :p

? I don't know what "heal your peen" means.

If you run past visibly, you'll get attacked; your char belongs to an enemy realm. Of course, I wouldn't attack you if you were already fighting an Alb, but running past...well you're asking for it ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
If you run past visibly, you'll get attacked; your char belongs to an enemy realm. Of course, I wouldn't attack you if you were already fighting an Alb, but running past...well you're asking for it ;)

my god you are thick :p you get zerged, and you choose to engage the one person who actually wasn't adding, causing your group to die. it's not at all a 'stop adding retard' post, just found your actions ingame very contradicting with your talk here.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Aha a Mod and Vodka going offtopic...hmmm!

pm pm pm!

You're right this is going rather off topic; will let another mod clean it up if need be.

Can't believe this thread is getting more whine, than the thread where hibs "dropped the strength relics outside albs portal keep in odins!" :D

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Can't believe this thread is getting more whine, than the thread where hibs "dropped the strength relics outside albs portal keep in odins!" :D

lol i forgot all about that :twak: over the years hib have help alb out alot but what has alb ever done for hib?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Digi said:
lol i forgot all about that :twak: over the years hib have help alb out alot but what has alb ever done for hib?

They gave it back in terms of jumping on our balls with high heels on -.-

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Quantaco said:
Vampiire -- heal proc, end drain, power drain, style, selfbuffed class, self haste.............. etc

I think you're describing a battlemaster friar here.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't read most of this thread, but I hope hibs don't get the impression that 'albs' are to blame for this, most albs aren't even awake at those times and most would not bother taking undefended relics anyway as we don't enjoy the lack of challenge and realise it will be ultimately destructive. It's just a minority of albs who do this and I hope hibs have the sense to realise this even though there will always be some bitter people who insist on hating any and every alb for it.

Also CM are mostly nice people even though I agree their actions show a lack of foresight.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
TheBinarySurfer said:
Yeah that was pretty much what i was saying on the day - just hold them a bit longer - time is working for us and against them...Both sides lost numbers as the night went on however it hurts the attacking side worse than the defending one...

wrong conclusion , time is working on albs side , no matter if they are defending or attacking , the population difference will hurt most at off-hours , thought that was clear to all by now.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Void959 said:
I haven't read most of this thread, but I hope hibs don't get the impression that 'albs' are to blame for this, most albs aren't even awake at those times and most would not bother taking undefended relics anyway as we don't enjoy the lack of challenge and realise it will be ultimately destructive. It's just a minority of albs who do this and I hope hibs have the sense to realise this even though there will always be some bitter people who insist on hating any and every alb for it.

Also CM are mostly nice people even though I agree their actions show a lack of foresight.

ahh ye nice people , no doubt about that , but would you waste an evening playing a game with them ? :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well...ofc...

Void959 said:

Well ofc...both Mids and Hibs understand that for the most part Albs are just like them. I like most players I play with on Alb as well as on Hib and Mid. And its just a small part of the Albion federation that is actually defending destructive playing...but atleast FH gives Hibs and Mids somewhere to vent their frustration. :) And hearing atleast 1 Alb here accknowledge the situation as you do here does relieve alot of it I think!:) So mo pwwa toya!:)

/Charmangle

censi

Can't get enough of FH
"Good spirit"?

In my mind, that means playing the game, thoroughly enjoying it, but walking away at the end of the session realising that's exactly what it is...a game. Not life, not a job...a game. We all have a great time in and out of game, both our /gu and voice coms are the most "spirited" I've come across while I've been playing.

"Honourable"

We're all good mates, have connections in "real life" after our last dual-birthday bash and are always happy to help each other and our realm. That's what I'd call "honour" in this game; not dictating playstyles then whining and flaming to high heaven on an online discussion board.

Stereotypes are easy to form and impossible to break. We've always tried not to "add" on Alb vs Enemy fights - if it happens then it happens, we aren't going to kick ourselves about it...we used to run around the frontiers chatting on TS about the latest events in Beeks' pants or LD's new cornish boy lover...we don't sit there and focus on "hardcore RVR" like some guilds do; that would be the last thing I'd want to do.

Personally, I log on (when I'm in, rarely of late) and either form a group or join friends, new and old. I'll play with anyone; doesn't bother me, as long as the group is in "good spirits" and everyone's having a blast. Lately been playing with Arumos and Netcode, had a brill time!

If I thought of this as anything other than a game, I'd quit straight away...because life, well, it's simply too short isn't it

fine eggy thats a good reply. But what makes porkbelly lame for doing the same? I see all these synergy guys going mad at my post. My post is defending a player whos being called a zerger for "grouping" with kilsemba and chelseafc, who are prolly about the entire extent of his guild, 3 players grouping up. Can they not have connections in real life, can they not be honorable in the same way you are from grouping?? why does the player in your guild having a dig at them think that he is different or better than these guys? Why does he think they are lame?

I make the post and immedietly the replies fly in:

ROFL. Firstly i WILL say whatever i like, if you dont like it tough shit!

Secondly i couldnt give a fuck what YOU or anyone else thinks about "my guild" Or how we play. I played DAOC to have fun, not to be liked by the likes of you or to be a hardcore player!

(and porkbelly plays it not to have fun but to harrass and make people upset?)

FUCK OFF YOU WHINGING WANKER.

(not much you can say back to that)

You really have got a twig up yer arse again havn't you

(?)

the whining little faggot called Censi

(gratz on a constructive response)

Censi is the epitomy of stupidity. He is probably the lamest plaer I have ever met. Many will remember his gt/volley trix way back in OF, ofc he was playing the game as intended, but how dare anyone else play as they like.

(gt volley/trix? not sure what thats got to do with this but id like to know what this trick is :) )

------------------------------------

There isnt a single player in the game who has not grouped up and when grouped up killed a soloer. Lets be clear people that solo do it because they get their kicks from playing that toon solo. If they didnt they would group up. Tbh I would still be grouping with thes and vipr or other guildies if I could be bothered but it just doesnt float my boat. that isnt a testamony to me developing honor thats just the way I wanna play atm. FYI my pet hates are adding and doorstepping. If you think Im an adder and a doorstepper then by all means throw that insult at me. I can assure you I can take it on the chin without any inclination to call you a "wanker" or whatever exactly those insults up there said.

I repeat, my reply was all about defending porkbelly who apparently is lame for playing with killsemba and chealsea.

Its a good topic and interesting thread so please perhaps can the synergy guys reply in a nice way (which promotes discussion) about why porkbelly is lame for playing with mates but your guys are "honorable" for doing it?

censi.

PS. Im not going to bother reporting those posts but those replies are offensive and they are of a personal nature. Ive been hauled through the coals for things like "pan pipe" and "hypotwat", whats being said here goes beyond that with some serious aggression. Feel free to quote what exactly it is that I have said to them in this thread to merrit responses of this nature. If I had thrown the same insults (and be honest here) would you have banned me? (faggot, wanker, stick up arse etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom