Albion and 4am relic takes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I mean, come on, there is only so much we can take.

changed the title coz that apostrophe was getting on my tits - it's "your" not "you're" ffs... - Flim the pedant :)

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
sadly if they carry on like this then they will only have them guards to kill more often.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
In truth, i spent far to long running bots around, but this whole thing is getting tired.

It wont be long until this cluster is RIP excep a collection of fire wizzies and a couple of sorcs on top a tower at Crim, waiting like the gatekeeper at the entrance to hades.

Im on the verge of fucking of and doing something less boring in stead - why dont you?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
In truth, i spent far to long running bots around, but this whole thing is getting tired.

It wont be long until this cluster is RIP excep a collection of fire wizzies and a couple of sorcs on top a tower at Crim, waiting like the gatekeeper at the entrance to hades.

Im on the verge of fucking of and doing something less boring in stead - why dont you?

GL on your new game

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
The fun thing is, even with all 6 relics CM still wont be able to compet. But then again those pesky npc guards, need relics to kill em mates :(

Btw when was the relic gates open ? .. cause i dident see any flames on the relic temple, maybe its my UI i dunno.

You know there is titles for killing legion too, demonslayer or something. Its pve to, more titles to click mates!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
GL on your new game

Good luck on yours CM, its a shame it will be yours untill this server dies a death.

You really have brought this cluster to its knees. Go home, feel proud.

Or grow some balls and join the fuckin game in prime time.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Infact, if you do have some balls, run 2 fg's, seperately, on this monday night. If you're not there i'll assume you can't compete. Lets meet on irc and have a go at meeting in agra. I think that will benefit the whole server.

I doubt you're up to it though.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Just roll Camlann, always had great fights with your group Crom :)

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Good luck on yours CM, its a shame it will be yours untill this server dies a death.

You really have brought this cluster to its knees. Go home, feel proud.

Or grow some balls and join the fuckin game in prime time.

We online 24/7 and if you stop playing because we take a relic then so be it, you aint a good player then. If i loose my relics i fight back for it, and i wont log any hib/mid account.

And my GF keep emptying my balls so i cant grow them.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
We online 24/7 and if you stop playing because we take a relic then so be it, you aint a good player then. If i loose my relics i fight back for it, and i wont log any hib/mid account.

u wont get a job either :m00:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
luribeauty said:
u wont get a job either :m00:

You cant read proberly, i said we as guild are online 24/7 , im working 40h a week and sometimes more.... I cant help it that im not a pussy like you that need his 10h a day beauty sleep

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:

Yes, weve established you are 24/7, thats not news. Think about it your self, where will this go?

Dont you feel that you want to test yourself, as a full group, against the best the hib/pryd has to offer?

It is a genuine request, if you feel you can meet a pure full group (no adds) in the field and beat us, then give it a crack, if you can't then get out and have a shot again.

What a lot of my nfd mates have problems with is simply understanding what pleasure you get out of the game? Thats a genuine question, ..hands up,.. ..no agression... ..Just answer honestly.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Yes, weve established you are 24/7, thats not news. Think about it your self, where will this go?

Dont you feel that you want to test yourself, as a full group, against the best the hib/pryd has to offer?

It is a genuine request, if you feel you can meet a pure full group (no adds) in the field and beat us, then give it a crack, if you can't then get out and have a shot again.

What a lot of my nfd mates have problems with is simply understanding what pleasure you get out of the game? Thats a genuine question, ..hands up,.. ..no agression... ..Just answer honestly.

We fight fg vs fg i said that allready in previous posts, and yes we loose and yes we win, but if we online late and we dont wanna log we try to get enemies out by taking keeps and relics if needed.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Infact, if you've got any balls, you should pick you're best fg, and run it against nfd, who lets be honest, nfd gg1 is the best group on the cluster at the moment.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
We fight fg vs fg i said that allready in previous posts, and yes we loose and yes we win, but if we online late and we dont wanna log we try to get enemies out by taking keeps and relics if needed.

I beg you to change this cluster, and engage in more fg fights, stop the siege stuff, you are a fickin good guild, earn some proper respect, test yourselves against what is left of this cluster. Its worth the reward. truly.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Infact, if you've got any balls, you should pick you're best fg, and run it against nfd, who lets be honest, nfd gg1 is the best group on the cluster at the moment.

Well i got balls, and i dont mind to arrange some fights against them, i never said we are the best GG running, because we have only 3 members constant running at GG thats me, blindguardian and onlyone, the other 5 are from our guild aswell but not always the same people, thats no excuse tho so if they wanna fight us let it come....

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

Even if i risk a ban....IDIOT

And all the ones who are doing those AC Raids are little Hodenjoes!

But this is a good Way to give our Server the rest....

Why the fuck should i play if everything i do at normal hours gets fucked up at 5am!

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Even if i risk a ban....IDIOT

And all the ones who are doing those AC Raids are little Hodenjoes!

But this is a good Way to give our Server the rest....

Why the fuck should i play if everything i do at normal hours gets fucked up at 5am!

Only can say to you, try an other game, this game is 24/7 and we where running GG at 21:00. You cant blame me that im still awake arround this time neither you can blame my guildies that where in group. RightNow your complains and make the Relic guards that uber, or make the Relics locked on a certain time, as long as they wont do that we keep enjoying to get the fun on our Teamspeak while taking keeps/relics, unless there are some enemies to fight.

And yes we will do this every day if we are online and we dont see enemies and we dont wanna log.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
Well i got balls, and i dont mind to arrange some fights against them, i never said we are the best GG running, because we have only 3 members constant running at GG thats me, blindguardian and onlyone, the other 5 are from our guild aswell but not always the same people, thats no excuse tho so if they wanna fight us let it come....

Do you speak for you're guild?

You almost always run about 2fg, lets be honest with each other. And you be honest with yourselves!

You will kill peoples play, truly and from the heart, people will stop playing as a result of your present game play.

What would be brilliant, and to be honest, well timed, would be you're guild running 8v8 groups. Join the fun, give it a go, its the best test that daoc has to offer.

Really, why people are annoyed, is that you have a lot of high rr players but you are all satisfied to play like the alb zerg. You are better than that.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
Only can say to you, try an other game, this game is 24/7 and we where running GG at 21:00. You cant blame me that im still awake arround this time neither you can blame my guildies that where in group. RightNow your complains and make the Relic guards that uber, or make the Relics locked on a certain time, as long as they wont do that we keep enjoying to get the fun on our Teamspeak while taking keeps/relics, unless there are some enemies to fight.

And yes we will do this every day if we are online and we dont see enemies and we dont wanna log.

Please please, try and take enjoyment from proper fights, it really is worth the time.

Prove yourself against other guild groups, its the proper test.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

Or you just fuck off to the US pve Server and take your 5am, no life crew with you.

Snajpah

Fledgling Freddie
LoL kids .. My father is stronger then youre father bla bla bla if they like taking keeps let them .. hibs like it too over 100 hibs pved almost every keep there is in albion regardless if there was defenders or not so .....

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Snajpah said:
LoL kids .. My father is stronger then youre father bla bla bla if they like taking keeps let them .. hibs like it too over 100 hibs pved almost every keep there is in albion regardless if there was defenders or not so .....

>bullshit<

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Snajpah said:

Stop, look, listen.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Snajpah said:

And besides that, you hardly contributed to the discussion.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Snajpah said:

You are having a laugh m8 when the hell did Hibs do that rofl.

Talk about having you head up you arse.

Another Sad day again seems the only way to get Rp's for this lot is to Pve things suppose doing guard missions pay off getting High Realm Rank.

Big Gratz albies see you still not grown any balls in doing a Relic Raid when there are Defenders online but you play game as you see it. :(

Soulja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom