Alb AC'rs go to Mid!

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
7:27am cet
Gratz on the early morning raid again, those alarm clocks need new batteries yet?...

Hawkwind said:
After the event not during!!! Just took em two hours to place it ;)

i believe it is during , considering relic was at arvakr at 11:30 cet ?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
Read it Properly BLOW I said Guild mate not Guild mates I know that is 1 Person I only pasted his Signature as you were telling people NO 1 From CM was on/

Want me get some vaseline for you so you can remove that Head of you'rs or is it swelling with CM Yet again getting so much Adulation for this crap that is going on.

2 chars make a CM group :p

These posts are getting funnyer each time :D

uron

Loyal Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Read it Properly BLOW I said Guild mate not Guild mates I know that is 1 Person I only pasted his Signature as you were telling people NO 1 From CM was on/

Want me get some vaseline for you so you can remove that Head of you'rs or is it swelling with CM Yet again getting so much Adulation for this crap that is going on.

u make urself look like an idiot, u rant on about CM, ok so CM may have taken 1 keep, which they left unclaimed. but do u really need to come on here act like a total prat, be rude to somebody wen ur in the wrong and give another pathetic reply wen he replies respectfully. grow up.
(and no i havent been in a CM grp for a while before u find sum clever reply)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
uron said:
bit rich coming from u tbh.

Nope not in the slightest rofl I am entitled to my opinion and seeing that the AC of keeps were started by CM then this surely entitles me to my opinion about this guild and what they do.

You are entitled to you'rs as well but no doubt you will flame me back with either a 1 word comment so if you like send it as a PM.

Soulja

uron

Loyal Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Nope not in the slightest rofl I am entitled to my opinion and seeing that the AC of keeps were started by CM then this surely entitles me to my opinion about this guild and what they do.

You are entitled to you'rs as well but no doubt you will flame me back with either a 1 word comment so if you like send it as a PM.

Soulja

no the AC of keeps was not started by CM, it has been going on alot longer then that. ofcourse ur entitled to ur opinion, but tht doesnt mean we have to agree with it, and for somebody saying anything different u respond with pathetic and immature replies, so why should people bother with ur opinion wen u show no respec for theirs?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
uron said:
no the AC of keeps was not started by CM, it has been going on alot longer then that. ofcourse ur entitled to ur opinion, but tht doesnt mean we have to agree with it, and for somebody saying anything different u respond with pathetic and immature replies, so why should people bother with ur opinion wen u show no respec for theirs?

Check you inbox obviously you have same problem as Blow in not reading properly.

Then if you want to flame me GO Right ahead :)

Nate

FH is my second home
toxii said:
i believe it is during , considering relic was at arvakr at 11:30 cet ?
My post was regarding the 5 mid keeps alb had taken during the night, there was no indication of a mid relic raid going on as so much of the mids own frontier was red. I checked this via the chronicles never even logged in to the game, and in what part of my post do I say relic?

In short, fuck off ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
at the moment,

as far as i am concerned,

anything outside of 19-24 . 00 CET is AC / Out of Hours Raid.

So i sleep from 2400 - 0700.
So i have to be on the job from 0900 to 1700.
So i can play from 2000 to 2400 except weekends.

Do i expect the rest of the world to stop a 2400 and wait untill 2000 untill i get back online ?

you must be joking, lol

Soz, i am not selfish enough to think that the rest of the world should adapt to my hours. If you think the rest of the world should adept to you, YOU ARE SICK

DAOC has been in a steady decline for 4 years now.

i don`t blame anything else (not my felow gamers at least,...) but the age of the game for that.

NOTHING lasts for ever.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
at the moment,

as far as i am concerned,

anything outside of 19-24 . 00 CET is AC / Out of Hours Raid.

So i sleep from 2400 - 0700.
So i have to be on the job from 0900 to 1700.
So i can play from 2000 to 2400 except weekends.

Do i expect the rest of the world to stop a 2400 and wait untill 2000 untill i get back online ?

you must be joking, lol

Soz, i am not selfish enough to think that the rest of the world should adapt to my hours. If you think the rest of the world should adept to you, YOU ARE SICK

DAOC has been in a steady decline for 4 years now.

i don`t blame anything else (not my felow gamers at least,...) but the age of the game for that.

NOTHING lasts for ever.

Does this explain why both mids and hibs agree with the continued shit from albs? also pretty much albs the only realm to AC, shit play from clueless players.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Does this explain why both mids and hibs agree with the continued shit from albs? also pretty much albs the only realm to AC, shit play from clueless players.

Well that also explains to you albs does has a poor lifes, working till late for there job, play some rvr after work <tbh aint really enjoy to kill twr/keep to wake people up and play with us>. Not like hib get underpopulared bonuses for 3 or 4 patches, Oped class, can do bug abusing and get urself to rr11 so easy <ofc fixed now no fun, then whining we kill realms>. Mid do have nice play there, nice team working but may be some class still really Oped. Hopefully mythic can decide to balance a bit more.

Beside that brackus yourself do play albs as well on ur cleric sometimes, so is that included urself in the thread that u type?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Soulja_IA_ said:
Sorry Hawkwind but you are trying so hard to justify Albs AC crews actions and crying like a girl about this Geee.

Look 3 am = People in Bed asleep
10:30 am at least people are awake and have more chance of defending a relic than at 03:00 in dam morning.

CM said they were not interested in the Relics maybe true maybe not ? takes 16 to lower Relics in shrine so maybe there weren't 16 doing this raid.

Mids started off a BG for what CM AC Crew did to Mid they were in BED When CM was Pveing and as for you saying SOD ALL ALbs defending that may have been they choice If you probably took look at when RR was on there were probably twice as many albs as there were Mids logged but at least they had chance to defend not like 3AM in Morning.

Stop trying to justify you own small minority of realm mates who continously do this applaud the Mids for taken just Hib Relic.

Sorry you think I'm trying to justify what a few Albs did, I promise you I'm not. I don't agree with AC raids period. Whilst taking an odd tower or putting a hole or two in a keep in the morning is OK to generate some action I would never condone going after a Relic.

10:30 am most people are at school, college, uni or work. I'm 5 and half hours ahead of UK right now and could easily join some of these AC RR's but don't.

Have fun :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
charmangle said:
They went for the relic because it seemd like there were about the same amount of Albs in RvR as there were Mids at that time.

You got that from what? The 2 that made it to Bled when you retook it. I was was one of them but left you to it as oil points where bugged and there was sod all I could do. Or was it the 4 albs trying to stop you at Hurb?

charmangle said:
meaning albs didnt outnumber them 2 to 1 but 1 to 1 which you find so hilarious). Taking on the yellow keep went well, Albs CHOOSE not to go and defend it, most likly because the idiots posting here about AC raids beeing okay and fun are a rediculous minority and the rest of the Albs just figured Goodriddance with those ACrelics.

Actually there were very few albs on at all. I was actually PM'in a few Lvl 50's and asking them to notify their alliances but so few were on. I think there were only 7 level 50's 2 were AFK. In the end 4 made it.

charmangle said:
Directly after the relic was dropped in Arvark, I joined the fray and me and a small group of 6 people + bots went to Hurb to see if we could defend it. There arrived 10 enemies inside the tower that was in alb hands. After a while there were 15 enemies that took the keep while mids were afk inside (atleast most of us). Now, 15 people defending a yellow keep vs the 8-10 people of mids attacking the relic keep would have won the fight. But apparently not enough Albs felt it was worth going to defend it, and I for one salute them for their standpoint.

I was there on Mincer and Bot, then switched to inf and caby. 3 of us started to attack Hurb using 3 trebs. Hoping a few more albs would turn up. Eventually they did after an hour or so. I switched to Caby once more albs were there. It was fun mids wiped us a few times and we killed them.

charmangle said:
I find it tragically laughable that someone can be as stupied as to think that its the same thing to attack a relic when there are 4-5 enemies logged on in the entire realm, as it is when there are 2-3 times more in the enemy realm.[/quote

Ok so I'm stupid then! Thanks. Personally I think there is a hell of a difference between 4-5 defending against nealy 3 fg's as opposed to say 40 against 100. How many times have keeps been defended from Lords room successfully beating off far superior numbers. I can remember alot of occasions.

Your trying very hard to justify what you did. Your as bad as the small number of Alb AC'rs. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
charmangle said:
They went for the relic because it seemd like there were about the same amount of Albs in RvR as there were Mids at that time.

You got that from what? The 2 that made it to Bled when you retook it. I was was one of them but left you to it as oil points where bugged and there was sod all I could do. Or was it the 4 albs trying to stop you at Hurb?

charmangle said:
meaning albs didnt outnumber them 2 to 1 but 1 to 1 which you find so hilarious). Taking on the yellow keep went well, Albs CHOOSE not to go and defend it, most likly because the idiots posting here about AC raids beeing okay and fun are a rediculous minority and the rest of the Albs just figured Goodriddance with those ACrelics.

Actually there were very few albs on at all. I was actually PM'in a few Lvl 50's and asking them to notify their alliances but so few were on. I think there were only 7 level 50's 2 were AFK. In the end 4 made it.

charmangle said:
Directly after the relic was dropped in Arvark, I joined the fray and me and a small group of 6 people + bots went to Hurb to see if we could defend it. There arrived 10 enemies inside the tower that was in alb hands. After a while there were 15 enemies that took the keep while mids were afk inside (atleast most of us). Now, 15 people defending a yellow keep vs the 8-10 people of mids attacking the relic keep would have won the fight. But apparently not enough Albs felt it was worth going to defend it, and I for one salute them for their standpoint.

I was there on Mincer and Bot, then switched to inf and caby. 3 of us started to attack Hurb using 3 trebs. Hoping a few more albs would turn up. Eventually they did after an hour or so. I switched to Caby once more albs were there. It was fun mids wiped us a few times and we killed them.

charmangle said:
I find it tragically laughable that someone can be as stupied as to think that its the same thing to attack a relic when there are 4-5 enemies logged on in the entire realm, as it is when there are 2-3 times more in the enemy realm.[/quote

Ok so I'm stupid then! Thanks. Personally I think there is a hell of a difference between 4-5 defending against nealy 3 fg's as opposed to say 40 against 100. How many times have keeps been defended from Lords room successfully beating off far superior numbers. I can remember alot of occasions.

Your trying very hard to justify what you did. Your as bad as the small number of Alb AC'rs. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Indian Internet! :touch: Sorry for double post, gateway timed out.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja

o was it start with CM , tbh i really wonder.. 4 twr on nott is red and nott keep is on fire for 2 h. tbh CM dont need to take that long to take the keep, so I guess you had to consider who else was in ur foniter or mid area by that time . Also bleedmeer has taken coz to finish the realm mission, but then nott been took about the time when bleed took. Again CM is not = AC radiers.. No only cm will play in the night, only flame cm all the time. pff... use duskwave.com to search those guild :p.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Quantaco said:
o was it start with CM , tbh i really wonder.. 4 twr on nott is red and nott keep is on fire for 2 h. tbh CM dont need to take that long to take the keep, so I guess you had to consider who else was in ur foniter or mid area by that time . Also bleedmeer has taken coz to finish the realm mission, but then nott been took about the time when bleed took. Again CM is not = AC radiers.. No only cm will play in the night, only flame cm all the time. pff... use duskwave.com to search those guild :p.

Gee another flamebait for me read it all you find that it was a CM guildie coming on here Boasting and Bragging all about it so really CM were involved in some aspect tbh they involved in most this and if you coming on here Boasting how you part of it then you 1 sad bastard who needs some balls and fight enemy realms instead of guards :wanker:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its all coming together nicely

Old game + dodgy playerbase(not just acing albs, im talking about the so called 1337 and un1337 crews. They just cant get along without flames) = bored people who need a new challenge.

The solution, head to us!

Glastonbury helped a little bit to make a new challenge, but it was ruined by a dodgy playerbase.

Camlann used to have what, 3k players primetime? Wonder what happened? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom