Alb AC'rs go to Mid!

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Read my message - did I say relic? If so where? I said the Mids are telling you a clear message NOW LISTEN

"If you fuck us over at night we will come and fucking kick the shit out of you and your realm when you can do fucking nothing about it."

Sit down and think before posting or are you slightly anxious at the can of worms your little escapade has now brought down on your realm?

This is not the same whine it is a signal and a warning. Your number is well and truly up because people aint going to play honourable from now on. You wait and you will see.

beleave i agreed with you on the point that albs ahd it coming, quoted your self as you seemed to think it was CM that was taking stuff last night
also i stated " was soloing agianst some stealthers and logged when they did
mids logged after a while so did i when they did
(i wasnt there for notts bled take logged on after that and left when the stealth mini zerg logged, nothing else was happening at this time ie no flames any where)

so i would love to know if be "you" and "your" you mean it in the personal termaology or in the you = albion your = albions. or do you seem to have the problem that You are accusing myself of having ie your chomping at that can of worms

cheers

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
I think its more they had the BG up and realised there was sod all albs on to defend. So then decided to go for it.

I think its hilarious some mids stating 10:30 am is better than 3 am. That really is complete crap. In most of the whine threads aimed at certain albs, people were stating 7pm - 12 pm as Prime time when RR's should occur. Funny how it now changes to suit their personal need for justification.

:worthy:

Sorry Hawkwind but you are trying so hard to justify Albs AC crews actions and crying like a girl about this Geee.

Look 3 am = People in Bed asleep
10:30 am at least people are awake and have more chance of defending a relic than at 03:00 in dam morning.

CM said they were not interested in the Relics maybe true maybe not ? takes 16 to lower Relics in shrine so maybe there weren't 16 doing this raid.

Mids started off a BG for what CM AC Crew did to Mid they were in BED When CM was Pveing and as for you saying SOD ALL ALbs defending that may have been they choice If you probably took look at when RR was on there were probably twice as many albs as there were Mids logged but at least they had chance to defend not like 3AM in Morning.

Stop trying to justify you own small minority of realm mates who continously do this applaud the Mids for taken just Hib Relic.

Wish this CM guils grow some Balls tbh they obviously afraid of other realms and this is why they do what they do try pissing people off from this server so all they gotta chase is the tumbleweed that will gather over Emain and if Muyl cries about it maybe his mate Requiel put a Holy rp on every Tumbleweed for them.

Soulja

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
I think its more they had the BG up and realised there was sod all albs on to defend. So then decided to go for it.

I think its hilarious some mids stating 10:30 am is better than 3 am. That really is complete crap. In most of the whine threads aimed at certain albs, people were stating 7pm - 12 pm as Prime time when RR's should occur. Funny how it now changes to suit their personal need for justification.

You really are strange in your humour. Must be lonesome in there...

First of all albs WHERE MORE online than the mids ALOT more.
Those that took the relic were random rogclasses without any decent healing class at all. It was about 1 fg of mids + 2-3 bots mind you that means no DI that you gimps have.

There was a discussion about dropping the hib relic in hibland, (I even volenteered to take the GoA BanWagon on me for it) but it was since those that took the relic mostly are solo/duo players that like the action they can get, they wanted the possiblity to defend abit vs albs. (now thats ofc a moot chance since we all know that morons of Albs will take it when there is a total population of 4 with bots loged on Mid).

They went for the relic because it seemd like there were about the same amount of Albs in RvR as there were Mids at that time. (meaning albs didnt outnumber them 2 to 1 but 1 to 1 which you find so hilarious). Taking on the yellow keep went well, Albs CHOOSE not to go and defend it, most likly because the idiots posting here about AC raids beeing okay and fun are a rediculous minority and the rest of the Albs just figured Goodriddance with those ACrelics.

Directly after the relic was dropped in Arvark, I joined the fray and me and a small group of 6 people + bots went to Hurb to see if we could defend it. There arrived 10 enemies inside the tower that was in alb hands. After a while there were 15 enemies that took the keep while mids were afk inside (atleast most of us). Now, 15 people defending a yellow keep vs the 8-10 people of mids attacking the relic keep would have won the fight. But apparently not enough Albs felt it was worth going to defend it, and I for one salute them for their standpoint.

I find it tragically laughable that someone can be as stupied as to think that its the same thing to attack a relic when there are 4-5 enemies logged on in the entire realm, as it is when there are 2-3 times more in the enemy realm. Weather they choose to go defend or not is really not something we can be expected to know. We must assume that people go defend their relic if they are logged on. But you can and should know if there are no one logged on at all to be able to defend.

/Charmangle

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
does any body know if it was CM last night btw as your all pointing the finger at them, but like siad before it wasnt them that was about last last night, when i logged on, in fact it wasnt even them that claimed beld or the notts tower that got claimed.

i know they have had alot todo with other raids but did they with this one or r they the alb scape goat now

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
OK I just found in the Bin Custardly Macwankers Guild RvR against Enemy Realms.

1. Log in 00:00 and check how many are online in Excalibur Server and Prydwen (Must remember to use calculator to add both realms up)

2.Log onto Alb and do /who find out total number.(Use Calculator again and use minus who in Alb from total number on Excal/Pryd)

3.If total of enemy totals over 20 go craft siege for up coming battle or pve.

4.Recheck server numbers 20 or under time to go RvR.

5.Great night RvR killed 100 guards and captured 4 keeps and got a nice shiney Relic had to call for Reinforcements for that as guards were strong.

6.If Enemy do come to defend 1 or more RUNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and Hide.

7.If Enemy are online report to Goa about it not being in the SOTG.

Soulja

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
What a shit server..

the server is fine(hardware etc)

its the simple point that a small number of players play there own game outside the mindset of the larger population of gamers, this seems to be stressing them
(its not just the AC riads that have killed of the player base and any one that thinks it is need a reality check) the player that are stressing seem to be those that have invested a lot of time and effort in to the game. hence it seem to make it personal for them i can see there point its like some stealing the football midway thourgh a football match, that is tied and both teams have invested a lot of effort in to. but at the end of the day its a game and ill be sad to see it fade away as thing like W,H,O WoW archlord and many of the others out there just dont have the same play ability as Daoc

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
thergador said:
so i would love to know if be "you" and "your" you mean it in the personal termaology or in the you = albion your = albions. or do you seem to have the problem that You are accusing myself of having ie your chomping at that can of worms

cheers

Oh sorry I mean the realm as a whole (I always mix your and you're up). Like I said the ruling will change behaviour. This whole thing is not over yet the repurcussions are starting to show. Who knows it might even make the game more interesting. I just like teh drama :p

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
CM played abit in Odins last night, we then looked what the realm mission was, it said take bledmeer and all of its towers. So we descided to take that keep and then log, when we completed the RealmMission we logged, just as i logged i saw that other albs (noone from CM) took Nottmeer keep aswell.

So what we did was taking bledmeer keep for the realmmission to leave it unclaimed to log.

And Sharkith if you wanna take all keeps/relics in the morning/afternoon you can do it i dont care about that. When i logon i just will retake alb towers and keeps. If you capture an Albion relic not in primetime, then i simply try to retake the albion relic at any time. If you take a hib relic not at primetime, i will not even try to take it out of your midkeep.

All relics taken in primetime, i and cm will not recapture in the night.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
*yawn* same old story

Complaining about people doing something that you do yourself is hypocritical

Complaining about people doing something and then go and do it yourself (or applauding others doing it) is also hypocritical

Ergo this game is full of hypocrites on all sides who should stfu

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Oh sorry I mean the realm as a whole (I always mix your and you're up). Like I said the ruling will change behaviour. This whole thing is not over yet the repurcussions are starting to show. Who knows it might even make the game more interesting. I just like teh drama :p

glad to see some others still wanna fight tba, look forward to hitting the battle field. should be an intersting week end tbh with mids angry hibs just pissed and both of them at albion, should be some good RvR for all :)

getting better that deal or no deal the tension

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
And Sharkith if you wanna take all keeps/relics in the morning/afternoon you can do it i dont care about that. When i logon i just will retake alb towers and keeps. If you capture an Albion relic not in primetime, then i simply try to retake the albion relic at any time. If you take a hib relic not at primetime, i will not even try to take it out of your midkeep.

Blow its ok please this discussion needs to stop. You just play how you want to. I am simply pointing out that people who whine about people doing something different to what they had said they would do after this weeks events need a reality check.

The way you guys play is fine it is in the SoTG and clearly thats the ruling. I opposed you all this time because I felt that perhaps the playerbase could generate its own response. That is 'unworkable' in GOA's eyes. Their ban of TT members buried any hope of generating a player based agreement. That is sad but like I said before its time for baby Jesus to stop crying now.

Tactically this means the gloves should be off. I am just reacting at all that auld shit coming out of people about hypocrisy they just don't fit here anymore. People are changing how they see things and past arguments are no longer relevant.

I spent hours writing to GOA (when I should have been writing something else) and so I am a bit wound up. Once I take a break from it all over the weekend I should eventually be more relaxed and I hopefully will find meh sense of humour again. ;) Seriously please I don't mean any offence by these posts :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
CM played abit in Odins last night, we then looked what the realm mission was, it said take bledmeer and all of its towers. So we descided to take that keep and then log, when we completed the RealmMission we logged, just as i logged i saw that other albs (noone from CM) took Nottmeer keep aswell.

So what we did was taking bledmeer keep for the realmmission to leave it unclaimed to log.

Dear Blow shows how much you take notice please explain NO CM were involved.

Custodia Malacitana

Arwenmyr Heretic ml10 Banelord rr10+
Eowynmyr Theurg ml8 Convoker rr7+
Rivendellmyr Cleric ml7 Perfecter rr4

So you guild mate comes on here and Boasts about what they did and CM were not involved.

Blow m8 do everyone a favour get you head out you arse and start realising that this Server do not want likes of you or you guild.

Soulja

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

Sounds good if other albs do the same to it a posative direction to the server to travel in.

could this be the crash cart and is the excal/pryd server gunna get brought back to life. "tune in next episode to find out who cartmans mom is" :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
Read my message - did I say relic? If so where? I said the Mids are telling you a clear message NOW LISTEN

"If you fuck us over at night we will come and fucking kick the shit out of you and your realm when you can do fucking nothing about it."

Sit down and think before posting or are you slightly anxious at the can of worms your little escapade has now brought down on your realm?

This is not the same whine it is a signal and a warning. Your number is well and truly up because people aint going to play honourable from now on. You wait and you will see.

As for you Hawkwind - catch yourself on. GOA have redefined things overnight here there is no longer any room for hypocrisy and honour. There will be no going back now. You will see. When you get a ruling like GOA's it takes a little time to sink in but when it does and the Albs start to see what can be done back to them. We will see how long it will be before they start crying....

Raar, fighting talk Shark, the time for words is over, now is the time for 'kickin em in the nuts'! So get you're winkle pickers on hib and mid and exact some revenge. Abuse the abusers.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Soulja_IA_ said:

Custodia Malacitana

So you guild mate comes on here and Boasts about what they did and CM were not involved.

Blow m8 do everyone a favour get you head out you arse and start realising that this Server do not want likes of you or you guild.

Soulja

Arewn and Eowyn are the same :p

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:

Custodia Malacitana

Soulja

Soulja, those 3 chars listed above are from 1 player.....
Ofcourse its possible that a CM member was involved.... I just say that when Custodia is running a guildgroup they will not take or help on a relic capture late in the night.

And try to use non-flaming language... Its not nececarry to say to me that i need to get my head out of my arse.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Blow said:
Ofcourse its possible that a CM member was involved.... I just say that when Custodia is running a guildgroup they will not take or help on a relic capture late in the night.

And try to use non-flaming language... Its not nececarry to say to me that i need to get my head out of my arse.

Ahh yes ofc myr on the cleric aswell!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:

Read it Properly BLOW I said Guild mate not Guild mates I know that is 1 Person I only pasted his Signature as you were telling people NO 1 From CM was on/

Want me get some vaseline for you so you can remove that Head of you'rs or is it swelling with CM Yet again getting so much Adulation for this crap that is going on.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Yet again the point is beyond your understanding. Can you enlighten me as to what fun you get out of being involved in pveing nme keeps.

And what keep exactly did I pve ?

I came home from working my night shift at 6 am, I login to see what all the relic whine is about and see its a false alarm. I go and roam around for an hour and farm 8k from the mid groups then go to bed.

Wow. such pve !

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Mastade said:
You got to be kidding me...

More than likely not mastade :< cluster is probably toss atm (from what i've heard and been told from friends that are still there and indeed read) and tbh the people that say "wahey cluster is cool and still alive"... define "Alive" :eek: whats alive about guilds having to arrange rvr via a forum... whats alive about alb zerg raiding mid/hib with only 1-10 defenders.... come on define it.... exactly you can't because theres nothing fucking alive about it... the only thing thats very much alive is the ego of the bell ends that keep claiming cluster is still alive..... your just in denial due to something you've helped to cause wtg randoms with no cluepons :\

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:

There was 9 people on in Mid when they were taking those keeps. And don't give me this bs about they weren't doing anything. They were too, they got stopped at about 9am GMT.

There is no way in hell that there was only 9 ppl on Alb at 10am GMT.

And how the fuck can you bitch when an attempted AC raid fails and the Mids who clean it up at 9am are pissed and go for Alb at 10am???

How can you compare 3-4am with 10am???

So the Albs who are against these AC raids aren't supposed to do anything because its against SotG and now Mids aren't allowed to react after a AC attempt? :touch:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst I think AC raids are rather boring, I simply love all this whine from the server hopping drama queens :england: gives me something to read at work on my lunch breaks :flame:

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
thergador said:
does any body know if it was CM last night btw as your all pointing the finger at them, but like siad before it wasnt them that was about last last night, when i logged on, in fact it wasnt even them that claimed beld or the notts tower that got claimed.

i know they have had alot todo with other raids but did they with this one or r they the alb scape goat now

They did have something to do with it as I was part of the Bled defence and CM had a fg there. However, they were not the ones who took Nott, and shortly after I logged (by 3am GMT) there were very few CM in Mid frontier, 2 or 3 max (I had checked this out of curiosity by logging in an Alb 'toon before heading to bed).

I don't think CM had any grand design regarding a relic raid lasp night (my personal pov). Seems to me they were doing what was fun for them. However, there's no way as a Mid you can know that until well after the event. I stayed up until stupid o'clock because we thought it was probably a relic raid. I could have done without that, given I was working next day. And ended up very late because of it... :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
You like it when you can be a cock on a message board eh?

Better then being a cock in-game. Personally im glad to see the back of the lot of you :kissit: don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Blow said:

That certainly appears to have been the situation to me but I could only know that after the event. A case of your previous reputation going against you. Fair play to you though, you're making clear statements about what you (CM) will/won't do that ought to be recognised and applauded.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Read it Properly BLOW I said Guild mate not Guild mates I know that is 1 Person I only pasted his Signature as you were telling people NO 1 From CM was on/

Want me get some vaseline for you so you can remove that Head of you'rs or is it swelling with CM Yet again getting so much Adulation for this crap that is going on.

Ah yeah sorry, did not read it good. Then again read my replies properly aswell Soulja, I always say that there is a change that 1 or 2 helped with it. I just saying all the time that a full group of CM would not help on it, atleast not when im online.

And im 100% sure that noone helped on Nottmoor, cause the time i was logging i saw that message and all from CM (including arwenmyr) where in snowdania.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:

I don't see how any of this is helping. Blow was good enough to make an explanatory statement to explain his guild's future policy on this. He can't be expected to police every CM member all of the time.

ps I'm a Mid and don't have any Alb or Hib toons. I just think that fair comment deserves a fair response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom