Alb AC'rs go to Mid!

Ucallme

Banned
Yes I realised what I said once I clicked (Submit) but then edited it. But you guys too quick to reply :(

Amphrax/Arauddry

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Phule_Gubben said:
Mids lifted hib str relic from Hurbury 15 mins ago so dunno what there's to moan about?

Waiting to see where they'll transport it thou. From the amount of whine that's been going lately I guess they gonna drop it outside HibPK (whatever name it has).

*Brings out popcorn*

They just dropped it in Arvakr :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
No, I dont agree with either side doing it. I love the big battles and bigger numbers the better. Regarding recent AC events, at least you kinda held the moral high ground. I just dont like the hypocrisy of some very vocal mids aho then effectively go and do the same thing.

As stated it seems a case of, 'don't do as I do, do as i say!'

Differnce is it wouldn;'t of happened if mids didn't have a retake BG up to take back all the keeps that albs took last night lol.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
To be really honest the ones who don't see the problem with albs ACing other realms relics/keeps in middle of night breaking ports to mainkeeps etcetra with the situation we got on this cluster have to got some cognitive issue they should seek help for.

Just stop before the server is completely dead. If you work nightshifts or have wierd job hours why would you then wanna waste your time PvEing keeps? Why don't you go farm plats, try kill PvE monsters in your own zone that actually could give you a challange, compared to killling red con guards and a low purp Lord.

im not advising anyone to AC or to stop ACing i just dont care but why should they care? they like what they doing it seems they dont break the CoC and its all in the SoTG.

to me if other realms cant compete then the game is over !
play against them or leave this game

fair enough?

ps for the qqers that will reply

blablabla but they kill the server!

blablabla i told u again they dont care and they dont do anything illegal so or u fight em back or they win simple as that!

Nate

FH is my second home
yeah shh lee ;)

Hawkwind said:
No, I dont agree with either side doing it. I love the big battles and bigger numbers the better. Regarding recent AC events, at least you kinda held the moral high ground. I just dont like the hypocrisy of some very vocal mids aho then effectively go and do the same thing.

The thing is, why should hib/mid give the option of having these big battles when all that happens is it is ac'd back anyway, there is no way around what happens..any kind of honourable attack on the albion realm is reset by the ac crew..it's pointless, Mids having the relic is just as good as albs having it, neither deserve it and neither should have any kind of benefit by having it including these big battles we all such desire. Hib should be allowed to reclaim there relic undefended as to the way it was taken in the first place, to then allow attacks happen in a time where a better population of the server is online.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Don't whine - log on alb toons, help the ACers, give em what they want x10! Give em what they want till they're sick of it! Shit all over the server! Make it an endurance who stays longest!!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:

Its tit for tat.

I'll leave you to work out who are the tits.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Absolute bolx there were only 4 albs to defend it 1 of those was a bot. Mids had 2 plus FG's. TBH I just get annoyed with the hipocrisy of those that whine about it off peak RR's and then do it themselves.

Amounts defending is irrelevant, thats a choice made by the realm. But how many did you have logged on when doing /who mr hypocrisy?

/Charmangle

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
Makes me laugh that some of those who just took relic from Hurb at 10 am GMT are the same ones moaning in this very thread - PIP! :twak:

Others include Narve, Babybanana, Penda, Kadry, Lamkran, Bruumhild, Wilderwein, Borup, Samtpfote, Rumpnisse............

Wooo name and shame yet why don't you name shame those same Albs doing it :confused:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:

As previously stated, the mids wouldn't have had a BG up at this time if it wasn't for the fact alb had opened mids relic gates at a stupid time where there was no one to defend. If you want to whine, whine at your own realm mates :)

pip

Banned
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
As previously stated, the mids wouldn't have had a BG up at this time if it wasn't for the fact alb had opened mids relic gates at a stupid time where there was no one to defend. If you want to whine, whine at your own realm mates :)
Taking relics at 10.30 am is not that early and that time is uk time:)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

For people with full-time jobs with standard working hours 3am 6am and 10.30am are equally bad.

In fact you could argue 10.30am is worse because I could choose to do without sleep and still be on-line at 3am or 6am :)

I don't mind in the slightest WHEN relics are taken but you can't moan about AC raids and raid at 10.30am without being a hypocrite.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Just leave Arvakr on Level 1, so the hibs can come get their lost property back without too much fuss. :)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

While its no primetime its certainly better than the times albs have been taking them, at least people are awake at this time so if they aren't at work they can defend. Although because you took this back expect daily AC raids from the CM crew from now on, which in itself will make FH good reading :)

pip

Banned
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
While its no primetime its certainly better than the times albs have been taking them, at least people are awake at this time so if they aren't at work they can defend. Although because you took this back expect daily AC raids from the CM crew from now on, which in itself will make FH good reading :)
Oh well me a warlock don't need relics:)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Hawkwind said:
Absolute bolx there were only 4 albs to defend it 1 of those was a bot. Mids had 2 plus FG's. TBH I just get annoyed with the hipocrisy of those that whine about it off peak RR's and then do it themselves.

Albs tried to relic raid, you took 4 keeps and would have tried to take the relic if you hadn't been wiped. Mids very sensibly decided to punish your retarded behaviour and took a relic from you.

There is also no hipocrisy in taking BACK a relic at an off peak time when it was taken in the first place at an off peak time. In case you still don't understand taking back a relic requires you to take just 1 keep. Taking a relic requires 3 (or more keeps to be taken). They are different things.

Nate

FH is my second home
Tesla Monkor said:
Just leave Arvakr on Level 1, so the hibs can come get their lost property back without too much fuss. :)

with it claimed i guess thats a ban though ;/

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
noaim said:
Mids prolly wouldnt even have a BG up if it wasnt for some idiots pve´ing keeps in the middle of the night so they have to make a retake BG :)

I think its more they had the BG up and realised there was sod all albs on to defend. So then decided to go for it.

I think its hilarious some mids stating 10:30 am is better than 3 am. That really is complete crap. In most of the whine threads aimed at certain albs, people were stating 7pm - 12 pm as Prime time when RR's should occur. Funny how it now changes to suit their personal need for justification.

:worthy:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
ffs some of you are clearly not very bright. GOA's statement has moved things on people's attitudes are changing and the gloves are coming off. The honourable path has been closed by GOA as a reasonable solution.

The Mids just sent Albion a wake up call.

It is amusing to see the Albs like try to goad Mids back into being honourable. Clearly Mids are adjusting to what is clearly a new environment. I forsee much more activity like this over the coming weeks. The message reads like this to CM:

"You attack in the morning we will have our daytime crew rape you in the afternoon."

The ball is on the other foot and its time some twats got kicked hard in the nuts.

Like Maeloch said - the time is coming when people are going to shit all over the server. I don't blame them - it is exactly what anyone should do because it is after all within the SoTG! So fuck up about whining at people changing - you made your bed now its time for you to sleep in it. :p

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Cadelin said:
Albs tried to relic raid, you took 4 keeps and would have tried to take the relic if you hadn't been wiped. Mids very sensibly decided to punish your retarded behaviour and took a relic from you.

There is also no hipocrisy in taking BACK a relic at an off peak time when it was taken in the first place at an off peak time. In case you still don't understand taking back a relic requires you to take just 1 keep. Taking a relic requires 3 (or more keeps to be taken). They are different things.

Sharkith said:
fThe message reads liek this to CM:

"You attack in the morning we will have our daytime crew rape you in the afternoon."

was you there because afaik alb never intended on taking any relics and i dont think it had any thing to do with cm

i logged on about 2am this to find notts and bled red so i though i have some irvr as nothing else was happening

made about 8k messing about with some stealthers and a few visables just running between notts and beld mids logged after a while so did i when they did, but as for albs going relics i dont think they started out to do it not sure if they was after i logged but would shock me if they was (or it would shock if it was the peeps i saw about) they even had dissucusion witch keep to claim so we might have so Irvr over the week end. so dont think they was after relics or they would have been bothered about IRVR

any way if albs did go after relics bad albs and as for mids well i guess the AC raids of late should of indicated it would happen but heck its a game, anyway just my two cents

PS not defend CM's action if they had something to do with it but didnt see any

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Cadelin said:

Suggest you get a dictionary and look up hypocrisy.

Whilst I agree takling a relic back in the same manner is retribution. When you whine like prima donna's on a soap box spouting how the game should be played and then do the same thing. That is hipocrisy. I'm not interested in the semantics of time, it was not Prime Time! That is what all the mids were moaning about.

There is another small point you neglected, it wasn't your bloody relic!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
thergador said:
was you there because afaik alb never intended on taking any relics and i dont think it had any thing to do with cm

Read my message - did I say relic? If so where? I said the Mids are telling you a clear message NOW LISTEN

"If you fuck us over at night we will come and fucking kick the shit out of you and your realm when you can do fucking nothing about it."

Sit down and think before posting or are you slightly anxious at the can of worms your little escapade has now brought down on your realm?

This is not the same whine it is a signal and a warning. Your number is well and truly up because people aint going to play honourable from now on. You wait and you will see.

As for you Hawkwind - catch yourself on. GOA have redefined things overnight here there is no longer any room for hypocrisy and honour. There will be no going back now. You will see. When you get a ruling like GOA's it takes a little time to sink in but when it does and the Albs start to see what can be done back to them. We will see how long it will be before they start crying....

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Lets make a gentlemans agreement that relics can only be touched between 1900 and 2000 GMT. Albs can have Tuesdays and Thursdays except on a leapyear, when they can also have Wednesdays. Mids get it Fridays and Mondays, and Hibs get whats left. Except for the normal bank holidays, when all relics must be made neutral at 0000 for the duration of the day. On Bastille day, all players must go to the French servers and help a random realm determined by the position of mars in relation to jupiter on that day, to help reinact the Frog Revolution.

Yes Im bored.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Lets make a gentlemans agreement that relics can only be touched between 1900 and 2000 GMT. Albs can have Tuesdays and Thursdays except on a leapyear, when they can also have Wednesdays. Mids get it Fridays and Mondays, and Hibs get whats left. Except for the normal bank holidays, when all relics must be made neutral at 0000 for the duration of the day. On Bastille day, all players must go to the French servers and help a random realm determined by the position of mars in relation to jupiter on that day, to help reinact the Frog Revolution.

Yes Im bored.

Made me chuckle :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom