Alb AC'rs go to Mid!

Nate

FH is my second home
Gratz on the early morning raid again, those alarm clocks need new batteries yet?...

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
Gratz on the early morning raid again, those alarm clocks need new batteries yet?...

It all in the Spirit of the Game :puke:

Doesn't surprise me believe now they driven Hibs away from server they starting on you Mids.

Soulja

kirennia

Part of the furniture
46 people currently online ;) Really hope this situation sorts itself out as I've still got my goal of hitting rr10 on my heretic :) I haven't left, just hope there is something to come back to when I return in a couple of days.

Currently just splitting my time between midgard/avalon and albion/excal before some people say I've left and should never post here again...

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:

I cant take this anymore, im canceling my subs.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
but it only happens 1 or 2 times a year... can't be true

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
I canceled my subs about 5 mins ago and im thinking .... well what im trying to say is, is it worth coming back to the game?

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Ive just rolled on the US servers i could not take it anymore.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Ive just canceled on US server, the Albs took another tower on UK cluster, i cant take it anymore .

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Yay, this will increase the RVR situation no end, well so I've been told.

Gratz anyway, AC relics isn't against the spirit of the game!, Albs youv'e won pls switch the lights off :)

I'm on holidays for 3 weeks over christmas, I'll review my subs when I get back GL all.

Eble

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Starwind said:
Dont push me swords i will cancel my mothers account aswell.

Don't do it jim, you need all the people you can get to take them relix

MaCaBr3

Banned
Kagato said:
oooh we got another relic? yummy ! which one?

The Helmet of Stupidity, but Albion had it for ages and the other realms don't really bother to get it.

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:

Better go Bed again m8 as you see there is no raid we just opend the gate...but can get new batteries for tomorrow if you like so save your gratz.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
oooh we got another relic? yummy ! which one?

Well they dont actually got it yet, guess you can log in and help them huh Kagato? ;)

edit: oh nm, /stats kagato says you already logged in 25 mins ago:m00:

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
Don't do it jim, you need all the people you can get to take them relix

He He that would be ofcourse if i even had a Alb account.

Next time swords dont asume too much son.

Come on Swords, lets hug now and put our lips together, you know you want to. :D

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha Starwind :D

Grats Albs, you gotta be proud now. :p
I think that mids can fight back atleast..

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
scherer said:
Better go Bed again m8 as you see there is no raid we just opend the gate...but can get new batteries for tomorrow if you like so save your gratz.

Knew Custardly Macwankers be involved Somewhere There you go BLOW you :wanker: now you know why peeps hate you Guild and what you stand for.

All in the SOTG Yea right they just want everyone to Fuck off from server so they can 24/7 Pve in NF.

Soulja

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Knew Custardly Macwankers be involved Somewhere There you go BLOW you :wanker: now you know why peeps hate you Guild and what you stand for.

All in the SOTG Yea right they just want everyone to Fuck off from server so they can 24/7 Pve in NF.

Soulja

why don´t you cry me a river?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Starwind said:
He He that would be ofcourse if i even had a Alb account.

Next time swords dont asume too much son.

Come on Swords, lets hug now and put our lips together, you know you want to. :D

You assumed I mean't Mid relix :p

Nate

FH is my second home
scherer said:
If you read my post, it had no mention of gates/relics ;) Think I'll stay up as the weekend starts here for me..just finished my last night shift :) Thanks for thinking about me though!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
scherer said:

moron

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
You assumed I mean't Mid relix :p
Look... stop trying to blind me with science, what i want to know is what you are going to do about all this Albion AC raiding?

Joking aside tho, why does the biggest realm with the longest range on mezz bows etc etc need to do Evil like this at early hours? ( thats of course if it was planned )

Albion can afford to do prime time raids with the numbers they have.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Well they dont actually got it yet, guess you can log in and help them huh Kagato? ;)

edit: oh nm, /stats kagato says you already logged in 25 mins ago:m00:

logged in to see which one it was but evidently it was all mountains out of molehills, no relic raid, just people jumping the gun.

Still, gave me an excuse to make a few rps before going to bed (nerf night shifts).

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
logged in to see which one it was but evidently it was all mountains out of molehills, no relic raid, just people jumping the gun.

Still, gave me an excuse to make a few rps before going to bed (nerf night shifts).

Mountain out of a Molehill ... nothing to worry about, albs only took 4 keeps. :D

lmao nice 1 Kagato ...... Mint lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom