Alb AC'rs go to Mid!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
Mountain out of a Molehill ... nothing to worry about, albs only took 4 keeps. :D

lmao nice 1 Kagato ...... Mint lol

And mids already have 1 back and broken all enemy portals into their realm with most albion towers being unclaimed as well.

However my point is, people were whining about AC a relic before a relic had even been moved, in other words a false alarm.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
And mids already have 1 back and broken all enemy portals into their realm with most albion towers being unclaimed as well.

However my point is, people were whining about AC a relic before a relic had even been moved, in other words a false alarm.

Aye i understood the first time , but i just found it funny how you came out with it.

Nothing to worry about, just a flesh wound lmao

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:

Yet again the point is beyond your understanding. Can you enlighten me as to what fun you get out of being involved in pveing nme keeps.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Funny how many people up at stupid-o'clock in the morning, I couldnt AC raid if my life depended on it, I have job enough getting up for work...where I was supposed to be 20 mins ago! oops!

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Yet again the point is beyond your understanding. Can you enlighten me as to what fun you get out of being involved in pveing nme keeps.

To be fair elbeek , aint that part of the game?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Can you enlighten me as to what fun you get out of being involved in pveing nme keeps.

Let's face it if they want to do it it's up to them. You'd think that they'd engage their brains though given the current atmosphere. :(

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:
Let's face it if they want to do it it's up to them. You'd think that they'd engage their brains though given the current atmosphere. :(

exactly m8

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Did the Albs stop and not take the relic or did the Mids resist the raid?

If it's the former then they really can't win unless they stay out of frontiers after 2am can they? They show some restraint by NOT taking relics that they could take and everyone is up and running with the insults.

(I'm assuming it's the former since I don't see any 'haha we stopped joo' posts but would be happy to be corrected)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
when have you ever heard of CM actually using their brains? have to save that to think up imaginative ways to stay out of work.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Javai said:

If it's the former then they really can't win unless they stay out of frontiers after 2am can they? They show some restraint by NOT taking relics that they could take and everyone is up and running with the insults.

(I'm assuming it's the former since I don't see any 'haha we stopped joo' posts but would be happy to be corrected)

Sorry but in my book, constraint is NOT fucking over another realm when there is no one on to defend.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
.........i realy cant be bothered annymore..i give up, you win, were is the exit? :(

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
Mountain out of a Molehill ... nothing to worry about, albs only took 4 keeps. :D

lmao nice 1 Kagato ...... Mint lol

LMAO cant even take a Keep Late night now?

They DIDNT take relic... but... IMO that could be a good thing.. RVR in MID gonna be constant now till Mids have there RK Gate Closed!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Javai said:

That's soooo agains the SotG! :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
pip said:
The shite in the night give all the guards a fight:)

Rofl, <3 pip :D

But once again, its the randomrogm8rs that win daoc :(

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
old.Whoodoo said:
Funny how many people up at stupid-o'clock in the morning, I couldnt AC raid if my life depended on it, I have job enough getting up for work...where I was supposed to be 20 mins ago! oops!

Your Fired :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
AC Raids!

Please tell me the difference between doing it at 3 am and 10 am which mids just did! 99% of people won't be around and that is what you continually whine about. So guess its a case of don't do as I do, do as I say! Sad really.

Only reason I was even on at that time was that I'm in Dehli on a biz trip and had nothing to do today.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Mids lifted hib str relic from Hurbury 15 mins ago so dunno what there's to moan about?

Waiting to see where they'll transport it thou. From the amount of whine that's been going lately I guess they gonna drop it outside HibPK (whatever name it has).

*Brings out popcorn*

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Please tell me the difference between doing it at 3 am and 10 am which mids just did! 99% of people won't be around and that is what you continually whine about. So guess its a case of don't do as I do, do as I say! Sad really.

Only reason I was even on at that time was that I'm in Dehli on a biz trip and had nothing to do today.

Sigh...its not hard to figure out...mate...you could have done it if youd even tried to put your brain to work before speaking.

No matter if its day, night or shit'o'clock Albs have 2-3 amounts of either Hibs or Mids logged on. So they will always have the possibility to defend and have/give action. Hibs and Mids cant on off hours...its as simple as that!

/Charmangle

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Makes me laugh that some of those who just took relic from Hurb at 10 am GMT are the same ones moaning in this very thread - PIP! :twak:

Others include Narve, Babybanana, Penda, Kadry, Lamkran, Bruumhild, Wilderwein, Borup, Samtpfote, Rumpnisse............

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:

Mids prolly wouldnt even have a BG up if it wasnt for some idiots pve´ing keeps in the middle of the night so they have to make a retake BG :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
charmangle said:
Sigh...its not hard to figure out...mate...you could have done it if youd even tried to put your brain to work before speaking.

No matter if its day, night or shit'o'clock Albs have 2-3 amounts of either Hibs or Mids logged on. So they will always have the possibility to defend and have/give action. Hibs and Mids cant on off hours...its as simple as that!

/Charmangle

Absolute bolx there were only 4 albs to defend it 1 of those was a bot. Mids had 2 plus FG's. TBH I just get annoyed with the hipocrisy of those that whine about it off peak RR's and then do it themselves.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Hawkwind said:
Absolute bolx there were only 4 albs to defend it 1 of those was a bot. Mids had 2 plus FG's. TBH I just get annoyed with the hipocrisy of those that whine about it off peak RR's and then do it themselves.

So let me get this right... Albion is allowed to take relics any time it likes, but Mid/Hib is only allowed to restore the balance (not shift it our way) by prime-time raiding? Now that's hypocrisy for you.

Also, those comments against CM today are unfair if they stopped short of taking the relic. However, I logged at 3am GMT with the distinct impression they would. They certainly could have if they'd wanted to (I just could not stay defend any longer as I should be at work right now). It's murder trying to play at stupid o'clock for the majority of us...

Ucallme

Banned
Nate said:
Gratz on the early morning raid again, those alarm clocks need new batteries yet?...

Gratz Mids for taking STR relic, well done :) Now how can I solo 4 mids now :(

Amphrax/Arauddry

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Ucallme said:
You say that Nate but Mids took Strength Relic Early this morning from Alb, to me were all as bad as each other. :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Next time I see you in Mid will be too soon for me. Now go get yourself a clue after stupid comments like that.

To be really honest the ones who don't see the problem with albs ACing other realms relics/keeps in middle of night breaking ports to mainkeeps etcetra with the situation we got on this cluster have to got some cognitive issue they should seek help for.

Just stop before the server is completely dead. If you work nightshifts or have wierd job hours why would you then wanna waste your time PvEing keeps? Why don't you go farm plats, try kill PvE monsters in your own zone that actually could give you a challange, compared to killling red con guards and a low purp Lord.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Kvadi said:
So let me get this right... Albion IS allowed to take relics any time it likes, but Mid/Hib is only allowed to restore the balance (not shift it our way) by prime-time raiding? Now that's hypocrisy for you.

No, I dont agree with either side doing it. I love the big battles and bigger numbers the better. Regarding recent AC events, at least you kinda held the moral high ground. I just dont like the hypocrisy of some very vocal mids aho then effectively go and do the same thing.

As stated it seems a case of, 'don't do as I do, do as i say!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom