Age of Conan - Freddyshouse guild?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye, "Freddyshouse" guild is indeed inc :) we just need conan and a live server now.

off to cook dinner now with my mrs.

Could it be Freddys House?

As i think it's meant, in like, as house is capitalised too in the title..image...thingy.

Also would look nicer and stronger. More Crom! :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I guess we could think of some other version of "Freddyshouse" :) ok little side comp, want as many guild names as the people that have replied thread can think of and post them :p we'll decide on the best.. it MUST have "Freddyshouse, Freddy, or FH" in it tho.

taB

Part of the furniture
Will I bring dishonour to the FH name if I don't PVP naked?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I like anything that goes as a straightforward Freddyshouse reference, so people know who the f'ck they're messing with :D

Oh and green, there must be green!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Will I bring dishonour to the FH name if I don't PVP naked?

No, but you will bring dishonor to the name if you don't attempt to do a rave dance to the birdie song.

Helme

Resident Freddy
If I miraculously manage to get a decent job so I can afford a computer that won't roll over and die by the time this is released, I'd give it a go - seeing as chances of that are very low, I think I'll stick to WoW :p

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I vote for Freddys House (2 separate words)

On a side note, can we make a separate thread or a mail list for this issue?
Even if ive been in beta, i havent spent too much time on AoC (been busy testing another socalled MMO :p ) so i dont know if theres a needing of any organization on the subject of classes, groups, pvp...

Just for the record, as I just aim to have some fun and laughs, im up for playing anything required :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Even if ive been in beta, i havent spent too much time on AoC (been busy testing another socalled MMO :p ) so i dont know if theres a needing of any organization on the subject of classes, groups, pvp...

Just for the record, as I just aim to have some fun and laughs, im up for playing anything required :)

Well with the game being new out I don't wanna go "you play this and you play that" new game to people :) so let them see what classes they like playing before we even attempt to do that.

End of the day apart from the beta testers everyone is in the same boat :) its a new game.

I think we're just gonna form the guild asap and have a laugh/fun while learning it.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Aye, a separate thread or even forum would be nice to make it easier to stay in touch or so *gives random mod a hard time until they makes an Age of Conan Forum*

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
How about "Lords of Freddy" ? :D

And I agree, we need our own forum!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Deebs we need thy help! may we have an official FH Conan section please :)?

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
we goin for any type of guild structure btw?

cos i assign myself guild grunt i so cba with all that guild running crap :p but ill invite to start off with cos ill be on 3 days early :D

oh btw how about freddys clan?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
we goin for any type of guild structure btw?

cos i assign myself guild grunt i so cba with all that guild running crap :p but ill invite to start off with cos ill be on 3 days early :D

oh btw how about freddys clan?

Uncertain on guild structure yet, still have time to work it out :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sections in guilds should be possible. Or, tribes if you will.

Freddys Tribe would be cool too :D

Anyhoo, i wish i could start early, but it would cost 5€ to get the download, and i'll be a horses a** if i pay for those extra days.

Like pre-ordering the col edition isn't enough for them :eek:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I'm uncertain about the pvp

Never liked at all the ffa pvp, im too used to the one side vs another (good boys vs bad boys) :confused:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heya, BloodOmen. I pushed the idea maybe a year ago about a guild with alot of FH members. Come over to the dedicated Age of Conan thread and we'll talk. https://forums.freddyshouse.com/role-playing-games15/201150-age-conan.html

Old thread here: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/role-playing-games15/217264-age-conan-guild.html

I got a few PMs but then the game got delayed three times after that so it kind of slowed down, but I want to revitalize the idea :)

I don't want to sound off tbh :) I think you guys should come to this thread :) more replies/response to it and we're aiming for the same goal :) feel free to add anything you want to the thread, its completely open to anything you may want to share wether it be ideas, plans, guild section ideas, raids, groups, leveling ideas.

taB

Part of the furniture
Only reason I saw this thread is because it was on last recent response in the forum main menu. Having never played DAOC - or indeed any fantasy MMO - it's not somewhere I'd check.

To prevent inbreeding, the appeal should be broadened to include normal Freddies :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Only reason I saw this thread is because it was on last recent response in the forum main menu. Having never played DAOC - or indeed any fantasy MMO - it's not somewhere I'd check.

To prevent inbreeding, the appeal should be broadened to include normal Freddies :)

Agree, if could we possibly get the thread moved to a more suitable place please mods :)?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anyone else notice that this is AoC and we used to play DAoC? :D

It's like DAoC, only less dark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom