Age of Conan - Freddyshouse guild?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone interested in starting a Freddyshouse exclusive guild? if so post! ofcourse you don't have to stay in it forever you may leave when you get to higher lvls and such :) just as a basis for a big zergy starter guild.

Come on lets sort this out, conan is out 20th of next month. (ofcourse 3 days earlier if you pre-ordered like me :) )

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
I'm gonna get it on release. Will definately start the guild, look forward to it. Maybe it could be a good RvR/pvp guild too!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ye wouldnt be a bad idea that m8 not many of my guild are bothering with aoc as so many are still playing wow :puke: or war beta :twak: so be cool if could be a bunch of us from the get go :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I would definately join. I like aoc a lot so far and i'm getting it at release. :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Funky then :p in which case with Deebs permission we shall form a Freddyshouse guild.

could we possibly get sticky on this pls :) so people see it rather than let it float off into the wilderness?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm gonna get it on release. Will definately start the guild, look forward to it. Maybe it could be a good RvR/pvp guild too!

If you pre-order it from Play.com (UK): DVDs, Music CDs, MP3s, Video Games, Books, Electronics & Gadgets - Free Delivery you can start to play it 3 days before it goes live in shops (3 day head start lol) you also get an exclusive Rhino Mount ingame if you pre-order, if you pre-order the collectors edition you get a beer cloak (lets u get one free beer from every pub in the game) also a ring that gives 2% bonus XP.

Rhino Mount box is £24.99
Collectors Edition is £59.99

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lords of England will be playing and should be well represented, somewhere between 20 and 30 of us have said we are going to try retail so far. Hopefully we will end up on the same server as the rest of you.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nice to know Chodax :) hopefully alot of the old schoolers DF days people from daoc?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Make sure you have vista, 4gb of ram and 8800+ level graphics card if you want to be able to run the game smoothly.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Make sure you have vista, 4gb of ram and 8800+ level graphics card if you want to be able to run the game smoothly.

I wouldn't touch vista if my life depended on it, my family were dying and my legs were falling off. Its the biggest pile of fucking shit i've ever used and it will remain in my cupboard.

Currently have 3gig of ram xp pro and something well above 8800 level of graphics card.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
think ill preorder closer to date considering its over a month away ;x

Better safe than sorry :) unsure how the exclusive offers will go on for, i'd imagine closer to the date they'll stop giving out the specials like 3 days pre access + mounts etc.

gohan

FH is my second home
think a bunch of us are making a guild but definatly let us know what server your on and we'll join ya

gohan

FH is my second home
Lords of England will be playing and should be well represented, somewhere between 20 and 30 of us have said we are going to try retail so far. Hopefully we will end up on the same server as the rest of you.

ooohhhhhhh

who's goin?

monkey?

rev?

undyingangel?

i assume vaya krillen ect is a given

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye sure will, i'll post in this thread what server soon as we're allowed on the servers on the 17th :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Im playing beta with 3GB XP SP2, C2D@3Ghz and 1950pro...

Aye :) like any game the specs you need to run it smoothly are a complete fabrication.

DX10 and 4 gig of ram would be nice but not needed in any form or way.

In all honesty I think any machine with 2gig+ ram a good dual core and anything 8600/2600+ equivalent would most likely be fine for it, perhaps not in godly evil graphics but games these days generally look good regardless of graphics settings.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
ooohhhhhhh

who's goin?

monkey?

rev?

undyingangel?

i assume vaya krillen ect is a given

Monkey and Vay are defo going, Undy too. No idea about Krill though or Rev for that matter, knowing Vayasen he will be twisting arms ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i've been thinking of a new MMO, like one where i could finally do ONE character, nothing more, nothing less, and make it atleast somewhat known.

Just don't know if i wanna go all corporation :D

If you do make a Freddy guild, ask Deebs(or even higher powers, but Deebs should know) if "Freddys House" would be ok :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Im playing beta with 3GB XP SP2, C2D@3Ghz and 1950pro...

Vasc, are we allowed to even say we're in AoC Beta? Uh, I mean.. assuming we were? *wink* In any case, without saying if I'm in the Beta or not, my computer is a 3.2ghz dual core with 2Gb RAM and a 8800GT. And i'm very enthusiastic about Conan. :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Hopefully we will end up on the same server as the rest of you.

It will be easy. We'll just go to the server wherever that big all-female courtesan guild are, and i'm sure we'll find you there Papa Cho. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom