Age of Conan - Freddyshouse guild?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Bah want to play but will have to buy a new PC as my laptop will most like die trying to play it!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Vasc, are we allowed to even say we're in AoC Beta? Uh, I mean.. assuming we were? *wink* In any case, without saying if I'm in the Beta or not, my computer is a 3.2ghz dual core with 2Gb RAM and a 8800GT. And i'm very enthusiastic about Conan. :)

Not rly sure :p and not like i give a damn, game is about to be released and since some weeks ago ive been too busy with FH OT (jk :p ) to carry on testing hehe

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
New computer next weekend.

Top notch evidently.

Bring it on! :D

If i have money for conaaan....

Marc

FH is my second home
My new supa dupa PC should be here within 2 weeks so I will be trying AOC out. But I will be rejoining my old daoc guild from years ago, Shadowlords society.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
My new supa dupa PC should be here within 2 weeks so I will be trying AOC out. But I will be rejoining my old daoc guild from years ago, Shadowlords society.

At one point I was part of it too. Back when Belomar, Pin and Nightpetal :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Vasc, are we allowed to even say we're in AoC Beta? Uh, I mean.. assuming we were? *wink* In any case, without saying if I'm in the Beta or not, my computer is a 3.2ghz dual core with 2Gb RAM and a 8800GT. And i'm very enthusiastic about Conan. :)

I think its perfectly ok to say ur in the beta, just not disclose any ingame info like screenshots/movies etc about it.

On a side note I have asked somewhere earlier in this thread if it was ok to use Freddyshouse/Freddys House as a name for a guild in conan :) just need deebs to reply now, I don't think it will be a problem tho.

Class are you all gonna be in Conan btw? very informative class list/brief run through of them can be found here: Compiled Info About the Classes. - Age of Conan Forums

Going to be a conqueror myself, healing/rezzing team mates with melee attacks sounds fantastic, although the bets of me gimping a character to get Furious Inspiration that high is most likely high. (gotta try it once tho!)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be playing Conan, quite a few guildies playing aswell so we'll more than likely form our guild there to test it out.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Reckon my laptop will run it? (not on high settings ofc)

Core 2 duo T7300 2.0 ghz
Geforce 8600M GS (up to 1024mb)
2GB DDR2

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Arrr If i go AoC i'll be a barbarian, for Crom! :twak:

Whoa, that's actually a great idea. Bet you're gonna be so original that others make it a meme :D

Just remember to name him something silly like, Konan or, Conan..nah...Conan would never fly...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Whoa, that's actually a great idea. Bet you're gonna be so original that others make it a meme :D

Just remember to name him something silly like, Konan or, Conan..nah...Conan would never fly...

like i said , im wih the mass opinions

that or a ranger called Legolaz

or is that from another saga? :confused:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
like i said , im wih the mass opinions

that or a ranger called Legolaz

or is that from another saga? :confused:

If you're doing that, i'm gonna make an axe wielding guy named Gumli and we can go gather a group of weird people named as cool as we are and then go do something to some ring or something :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I just sent in my preorder to Webhallen. :D :D :D It seems all the Swedes are getting War Mammoths.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Reckon my laptop will run it? (not on high settings ofc)

Core 2 duo T7300 2.0 ghz
Geforce 8600M GS (up to 1024mb)
2GB DDR2

That laptop will 100% run it yes, as of what settings I don't know but it will be playable :) unsure how it will perform in zergy situations tho.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I didn't pre-order or even order from anywhere, i'm planning on mounting something completely different :D

I would say if i wasn't such a nerd... :(

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
so whos got it on pre order then? think its safe to say those who are gonna be in 3 days early are gonna be the ones making the guild

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure I wanna pay another 5 euro just to be in 3 days early. Info is a bit confusing though.. I hope i'd still get my ingame items even if i dont pay the additional 5e.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
so whos got it on pre order then? think its safe to say those who are gonna be in 3 days early are gonna be the ones making the guild

Well I will be for sure :) hopefully we've got a few people, perhaps get a early starters "Party" or 2 going.

Edit: gonna try sort out an IRC Channel for this, abit early but none the less it gives people time to talk or such :) or even learn a little about the game from other members.

Join #FH.conan @ quakenet mIRC - its only a temporary channel for people to mingle and chat. (Beware of low population! new room and all)

Marc

FH is my second home
Chodax,

Will I be ok with 2 quad Q6600 processors 2.4ghz. 8 gig ram and 8800GT 512mb graphics card? It means nothing to me you see

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Chodax,

Will I be ok with 2 quad Q6600 processors 2.4ghz. 8 gig ram and 8800GT 512mb graphics card? It means nothing to me you see

hehehe. Think your gonna struggle running low settings on that.

Marc

FH is my second home
I honestly dont. Ive looked at the minimum requirements and it states, core 2 duo E6600 or equivalent. After looking at various processor comparison pages, the quad Q6600 im getting, only performs, pretty much on a par with the E6600, or at the most, only slightly better. I dont know much about this stuff you see.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Why bother overclocking a quad core :p only an idiot would do that lol theres simply nothing out game wise at the moment that would require that much CPU power.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well I will be for sure :) hopefully we've got a few people, perhaps get a early starters "Party" or 2 going.

Edit: gonna try sort out an IRC Channel for this, abit early but none the less it gives people time to talk or such :) or even learn a little about the game from other members.

Join #FH.conan @ quakenet mIRC - its only a temporary channel for people to mingle and chat. (Beware of low population! new room and all)

Ignore the irc channel, for some bizzare reason my mIRC won't connect lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom