Action to take following GOA's reaction to TT and Black Falcon members

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
alot of people have invested a considerable amount of their time the last couple of years, not to mention money, meaning it has a high level of importance to them.

Yes indeed many of thosee with a very casual attitude ought to stop responding with so much contempt for people who do feel this hobby is an important part of their life. A lot of what they do and say smacks of sheer hypocrsy because if the game means nothing to them why are they here yapping at others who clearly do care?

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
I Read it and all it seemed was I WANT I WANT I WANT infact you want all goodies without dioing the hard work infact u just happy to do Fuck all.

Lazy twat is what I read in you post
W.
T.
F.

You must have been reading someone else's post then because I certainly didn't say anything like that. Try again when you've gained the ability to understand clear English.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Signed,

The fact that Calo, Arumos and other equally stupid people speaks against this just shows that signing this petition is the right thing to do.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Update information

Asha on petition said:
GOA meddled in something that should be handled by the community. They did this twice, once in banning myself and Sollars, and secondly in releasing Renaris from TT's control. The truth is that this is a role playing game. The entire point is that people are supposed to be able to make choices that have an effect on the game world. This is why you are given the option to set keeps between levels 1 and 10. This is why it is possible to release a keep. We weren't asked if we wanted to hold this dis-honorably alarm-clock raided relic. It was just placed in our keep. We have the right to release that keep. We have the right to set that keep to level 1. We have the right to decide that a few of our realm mates are not acting with honor (and have been doing this for months and months) and we do not wish to condone or enable this behavior any longer. That is what a role playing game is about.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty iffy of goa have been away from daoc for a bit and was contemplating returning soon, not so sure i'll bother now.

Not only are goa just as useless as ever but it seems like things have changed drastically for the worse, or perhapse its just my perception of things after being away from the game for so long.

/signed even though it probably wont make a difference but hope it does :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Update information

For teh record GoA did NOT release Renaris, Hibs captured it last night but were defeated in the relic room and were unable to pick the relic up. Albs defeated the Hibs inside thus allowing a new guild to claim the keep.

GoA stood by their position of non-interferance in game.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Javai said:
For teh record GoA did NOT release Renaris, Hibs captured it last night but were defeated in the relic room and were unable to pick the relic up. Albs defeated the Hibs inside thus allowing a new guild to claim the keep.

GoA stood by their position of non-interferance in game.

OOPs :) big thanks - that should be corrected.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Why did you just presume that GOA released the keep, Sharkith? Seems like a rather radical thing coming from you :)

EDIT: Oh, wait, by Asha ... NM me. =)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
W.
T.
F.

You must have been reading someone else's post then because I certainly didn't say anything like that. Try again when you've gained the ability to understand clear English.

Still looks same you want everything but to lazy to go get it you selves that is why you rather let AC crew do all the work and then sit back and just defend rather than working to get the prize you self = Lazy git.

WTF Did I say that yep you Lazy git

Soulja

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Update informationQuote:
Originally Posted by Asha on petition
GOA meddled in something that should be handled by the community. They did this twice, once in banning myself and Sollars, and secondly in releasing Renaris from TT's control. The truth is that this is a role playing game. The entire point is that people are supposed to be able to make choices that have an effect on the game world. This is why you are given the option to set keeps between levels 1 and 10. This is why it is possible to release a keep. We weren't asked if we wanted to hold this dis-honorably alarm-clock raided relic. It was just placed in our keep. We have the right to release that keep. We have the right to set that keep to level 1. We have the right to decide that a few of our realm mates are not acting with honor (and have been doing this for months and months) and we do not wish to condone or enable this behavior any longer. That is what a role playing game is about.

GOA didn't release Renaris at all, dunno where Asha got that from. Hibs took it and albs took it back, as simple as that. If GOA would have done it I'd quit the game in 2 secs.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Phule_Gubben said:
GOA didn't release Renaris at all, dunno where Asha got that from. Hibs took it and albs took it back, as simple as that. If GOA would have done it I'd quit the game in 2 secs.

It was already pointed out 2 posts after that one tho.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:

Yes once more apologies Phule - it was a misunderstanding I should not have posted it here. Oh Soulja I know someone is flamebaiting you - their goal might be to get you to react so that the thread gets closed.

Please keep this thread open because I am currently working on taking some of these actions forward. I am getting places and it would be a shame to see it damaged.

The moderaters have been very constructive and have allowed this discussion to be developed. Lets not see it get closed all because someone has decided to randomly flame in the middle of it (you only need to think about who their name might refer to IRL to see that it is not worth getting into).

:)

I would also like to point out that any in game action on this server is being led by TD Alliance and they should be looked to for leadership and advice perhaps through the Hibernia section. Please respect their wishes to try and make a go of things they made an extremely effective statement this weekend I wish them all the best with whatever they do in the future.

I am going to refrain making any further comment on the in game situation because I feel that is unhelpful to my former realm mates. I hope others can follow suit!

Kind regards

Sharkith

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Yes once more apologies Phule - it was a misunderstanding I should not have posted it here. Oh Soulja I know someone is flamebaiting you - their goal might be to get you to react so that the thread gets closed.
I'm flamebaiting? I pointed out that this was a big fuss over nothing. Soulja pops in with his usual moronic 'cba to read what you posted but I'll call you some childish names' style and I'm flamebaiting?

Sharkith, you have to understand that what you are doing and promoting is many times more harmful to the community than anything the AC raiders or Goa have done. What you are doing is driving a wedge between the people who just want to get on and play and those who want to appear to be in the cool club. Before I get flamed for that, I'll clarify. There are a lot of people in here who are launching off the deep end based on nothing more than the fact that other people are doing it. I appreciate that there are some (like yourself) who have taken the time to think about the situation but the majority of replies from the usual 'too kool for skool' kids (Icebreaker, Xianghua, Soulja, Eversmall etc..) are simply kneejerk rants at anyone who doesn't share their playstyle. They post the exact same things in threads about anything that becomes - or appears to become - a debate between 'casuals' and 'hardcore'. Seriously, don't just accept my word for it, look at their posting history specifically in threads about topics like adding or zergs or whatever.

Ultimately your argument is flawed, you've made some unsustainable assumptions and based your position on them. You said that Goa haven't investigated. Did you ask a GM? Do you really believe two people would be suspended at random without any kind of investigation? You're saying that AC raiding is griefplay and should be punished but what is AC raiding? How do you define it (from a CoC pov - is it based on the time, relative numbers online, if half the defenders log out are all the attackers suddenly AC raiding for example? How is it griefing? No-one has yet been able to answer the point I made in my earlier post. How, and more importantly why should Goa clamp down on it?

As I said earlier, I don't agree with AC raiding. I don't find that fun, If people do enjoy it though (from whatever realm) then it's no skin off my nose. I'll stick to primetime sieges and the people who play late at night can still have their fun, it doesn't ruin mine.

I honestly think that well-intentioned as you may be, you are just doing more damage and exacerbating the already fractured relations between the different playstyles on the cluster.

Oh, and by the way, I've been playing on Pryd since release, I have over 300 days /played across my main 3 characters, don't tell me I have no right to an opinion because I don't participate in the 8v8 or hardcore solo scene.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
chretien said:
I'm flamebaiting? I pointed out that this was a big fuss over nothing. Soulja pops in with his usual moronic 'cba to read what you posted but I'll call you some childish names' style and I'm flamebaiting?

Sharkith, you have to understand that what you are doing and promoting is many times more harmful to the community than anything the AC raiders or Goa have done. What you are doing is driving a wedge between the people who just want to get on and play and those who want to appear to be in the cool club. Before I get flamed for that, I'll clarify. There are a lot of people in here who are launching off the deep end based on nothing more than the fact that other people are doing it. I appreciate that there are some (like yourself) who have taken the time to think about the situation but the majority of replies from the usual 'too kool for skool' kids (Icebreaker, Xianghua, Soulja, Eversmall etc..) are simply kneejerk rants at anyone who doesn't share their playstyle. They post the exact same things in threads about anything that becomes - or appears to become - a debate between 'casuals' and 'hardcore'. Seriously, don't just accept my word for it, look at their posting history specifically in threads about topics like adding or zergs or whatever.

Ultimately your argument is flawed, you've made some unsustainable assumptions and based your position on them. You said that Goa haven't investigated. Did you ask a GM? Do you really believe two people would be suspended at random without any kind of investigation? You're saying that AC raiding is griefplay and should be punished but what is AC raiding? How do you define it (from a CoC pov - is it based on the time, relative numbers online, if half the defenders log out are all the attackers suddenly AC raiding for example? How is it griefing? No-one has yet been able to answer the point I made in my earlier post. How, and more importantly why should Goa clamp down on it?

As I said earlier, I don't agree with AC raiding. I don't find that fun, If people do enjoy it though (from whatever realm) then it's no skin off my nose. I'll stick to primetime sieges and the people who play late at night can still have their fun, it doesn't ruin mine.

I honestly think that well-intentioned as you may be, you are just doing more damage and exacerbating the already fractured relations between the different playstyles on the cluster.

Oh, and by the way, I've been playing on Pryd since release, I have over 300 days /played across my main 3 characters, don't tell me I have no right to an opinion because I don't participate in the 8v8 or hardcore solo scene.

Who says u don't have the right to have your opinion? What's amazing tho is, even if u don't condone AC Raids (and it's pretty clear that AC Raids are Raids promoted at morning hours 2 am - 6 am), u don't take a clear stand against em.
It's like burying (sp?) the head in the sand from my pov.

klasa

Loyal Freddie
chretien said:

Yet again you are changing subject, releasing a keep is within the code of conudct but subjectively GOA ruled it as Grief Play becuase it was agains the spirit of the game.

If that is against the psirit of the game isn't alarm clocking against the spirit of the game? Just because you can spell better then soul doesn't mean that you are more right. I would say that your attitude has made about 100 people leave this game

As for shark, you call him an eletist and you couldn't be more wrong. Shark organises PUG's for everybody on hib to join without any requirments and doesn't mind loosing all night but he plays with honour.

Your whole reply is just pointless and not well underbuilt.

tierk

Part of the furniture
chretien said:
You're saying that AC raiding is griefplay and should be punished but what is AC raiding? How do you define it ... How is it griefing? No-one has yet been able to answer the point I made in my earlier post. How, and more importantly why should Goa clamp down on it?

Well if at this late stage in the game you havent quite managed to figure out what quailfies as a ACR then you obviously have a few iq issues me thinks. Just so you can understand that they are not so hard to define, when everyone else has logged and the attacking forces are fighting against guards and the random soler. Why is it grief play you ask? Well see why so many people leaving serverto greener pastures ie avalon or usa, or would you like me to draw you a picture?

Also you ask why GOA should or shouldnt clamp down on it well they have in fact done the worst possible thing they could have. People in the guild TT used one of the few ways that are available to people ingame and from the same realm to actauly do anything about the ACR's and they have been punished for it by GOA.

The other realms have no option but to either put up or get out and they have been getting out in ever increasing numbers and now the only people that are capabale of actualy doing anything ingame about ACR's are getting banned for what seems to be a pretty straight forward case of a trying to get a message across to enemies (hibs and mids) and the albs as well.

I hope that answers everything for you if not please feel free to post what part you didnt understand i will try to clarify things a bit more for you.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Who says u don't have the right to have your opinion? What's amazing tho is, even if u don't condone AC Raids (and it's pretty clear that AC Raids are Raids promoted at morning hours 2 am - 6 am), u don't take a clear stand against em.
It's like burying (sp?) the head in the sand from my pov.

I was referring to this post by Sharkith earlier:
Sharkith said:
Yes indeed many of thosee with a very casual attitude ought to stop responding with so much contempt for people who do feel this hobby is an important part of their life. A lot of what they do and say smacks of sheer hypocrsy because if the game means nothing to them why are they here yapping at others who clearly do care?

I 'don't take a stand against them' because I really don't see them as a problem. I don't go on them because I wouldn't enjoy them. I'll go on primetime keepraids however because I like those. Other people ACing keeps doesn't prevent me from doing what I like to do. If I preferred solo RvR or 8v8 RvR it wouldn't prevent me from doing that either. How is my game experience (speaking as someone who enjoys siege RvR) undermined by people taking keeps at 6am?

klasa said:
As for shark, you call him an eletist and you couldn't be more wrong. Shark organises PUG's for everybody on hib to join without any requirments and doesn't mind loosing all night but he plays with honour.
I didn't call him an elitist at all. I have to say I've never played with him and I wouldn't presume to comment on his playstyle. If that's how he plays then good for him. I'm not making any judgements on his playstyle or his views on what is right or wrong in game, I'm pointing out that this action is counter-productive and will ultimately cause more problems than it could ever solve.

klasa said:
Yet again you are changing subject, releasing a keep is within the code of conudct but subjectively GOA ruled it as Grief Play becuase it was agains the spirit of the game.
No, giving the relic back to an enemy realm was against the spirit of the game. Releasing the keep was just the mechanic by which that was achieved. Here's a different example. Talking to other players is allowed right? The game lets you do that, it's within the code of conduct. Following someone around all night /sending 'you suck' every couple of minutes is against the rules but the game lets you do it. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.

tierk said:
Well if at this late stage in the game you havent quite managed to figure out what quailfies as a ACR then you obviously have a few iq issues me thinks. Just so you can understand that they are not so hard to define, when everyone else has logged and the attacking forces are fighting against guards and the random soler.
I know full well what an AC raid is. My question was how do you define it from a CoC point of view? Are you doing it by time? If so what time is that? If there's a fight going on and the clock ticks over into AC time are the attackers now 'cheating' despite the fact there are still enough defenders to make it a real fight? If it's on relative numbers then that's a whole new can of worms. Suddenly logging out of a keep-fight becomes a valid tactic as then all the attackers are suddenly 'griefing' you....
And again what should Goa do about it afterwards? Put the keep back? Suspend everyone who was at the keep? Really how sustainable do you think that is?

tierk said:
The other realms have no option but to either put up or get out and they have been getting out in ever increasing numbers and now the only people that are capabale of actualy doing anything ingame about ACR's are getting banned for what seems to be a pretty straight forward case of a trying to get a message across to enemies (hibs and mids) and the albs as well.
Really? Seems to me the other realms have the same opportunities that I do. They can play the game. Mastade proved that it is possible to launch succesful primetime raids on Albion. Those mids or hibs who want to get their siege fix aren't prevented from doing that. Those mids or hibs who don't care for siege RvR and would rather run around agramon or camp a bridge or whatever can still get on with that. The colour of keeps makes little difference to them beyond possibly cutting ports.

klasa

Loyal Freddie
chretien said:
No, giving the relic back to an enemy realm was against the spirit of the game. Releasing the keep was just the mechanic by which that was achieved. Here's a different example. Talking to other players is allowed right? The game lets you do that, it's within the code of conduct. Following someone around all night /sending 'you suck' every couple of minutes is against the rules but the game lets you do it. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.

So far Albs haven't lost any relics as far as I can see from TT's action so again you are not referring to facts. So giving relics to enemies can't be reason for banning them. So the fact is that GOA is playing the psirit of the game card to their liking. Just keep referring to facts next time or stop posting here. Shark's initative is the only thing that can save the server but I guess you don't give a shit.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
klasa said:
So far Albs haven't lost any relics as far as I can see from TT's action so again you are not referring to facts. So giving relics to enemies can't be reason for banning them. So the fact is that GOA is playing the psirit of the game card to their liking. Just keep referring to facts next time or stop posting here. Shark's initative is the only thing that can save the server but I guess you don't give a shit.
If I didn't give a shit I wouldn't post. I'm not the sort of person who just makes +1 posts.
The fact is that TT (or anyone else) couldn't possibly know that the relic wouldn't be taken - no-one can see the future, however their action was clearly to help Hib retake it. Requiel said:
Requiel said:
Downgrading the keep isn't against the spirit of the game neither is refusing to defend it. What was the sticking point for us was the combination of intent and action. The intention was clearly to sabotage their realm and the efforts of those who had taken the relic.
So yes, if we're talking about facts, it appears that was the reason for slapping them.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
chretien said:
Sharkith, you have to understand that what you are doing and promoting is many times more harmful to the community than anything the AC raiders or Goa have done.

I disagree completely.

AC raiding has been annoying players for a long time. Even CM realised that and decided that whilst their usual game time may be late at night they would not relic raid.

AC raiding has been ringing a death knell over the community and this kind of thing was going to happen sooner or later. The thoughtless minority finally push things too far.

Even Req has said that the term "spirit of the game" is a subjective one, a so called grey area. Surely anything that upsets a large number of players is against the spirit of the game ? Does AC raiding not then fit that description ?

Even if GOA were right to take action, even if you feel AC raiding is just part of the game they need not have banned anyone.

This is a first time situation where tempers and feelings were running high. They could have quite easily issued warnings and sought other ways to put the situation back to the position they wanted. They could have showed some understanding. They could have tried to pour oil on troubled waters.

Sadly they managed none of those.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Essay Warning (apologies - to clarify)

chretien said:

Sharkith, you have to understand that what you are doing and promoting is many times more harmful to the community than anything the AC raiders or Goa have done. What you are doing is driving a wedge between the people who just want to get on and play and those who want to appear to be in the cool club.

Chretien,

I think this response is the most constructive response you have given thus far. There is absolutely no intent on my behalf to drive a wedge between people as I have said several times throughout the thread I commend TD Alliance for their leadership in game and that they are responsible for what goes on there. I wish them all the best. What I welcome is a decent discussion and one that can perhaps move constructively from name calling towards figuring out what if anything can be done and also to get some acknowledgement or help from GOA about this. OK so what is this thread about?

What I am doing here is very clear I am constructing a 'claim' that there is a) AC raiding and b) that it is malicious and has c) damaged the server. You do not support AC raiding and many here are deeply opposed to it. But like you I do not know if there has been an attempt to undermine the server what I do know for certain is that there is a very definite perception by myself and many others that this has been happening and that it has upset a lot of people.

This is what the petition does - it gets people to sign up to the claim so that we can make it effectively as a group and then take that to the relevant people and test it. It acts to galvanise support and bring people together under a properly worded statement, flame free and designed to get things down on the table. It is directed at turning things around by promoting proper discussion away from all the bitching.

Now this means you ought to welcome the debate rather than flame. Lets look at your first post in this thread and see shall we?

chretien said:
What a fuss over nothing. Really. Some people in here need to take a long hard look at themselves and possibly look at getting professional help if they get so worked up about a computer game. I see loaded statements like 'witch hunt', 'banned' and 'griefing' but no actual substance. 2 people got a slap on the wrist for undermining their realmand all of a sudden it's drahmaz. Where's the witch-hunt? Who got banned? Who's griefing?

Really the levels of hypocrisy and bullshit in this thread are legendary. Untwist your knickers ladies.

Ok so statements like 'levels of hypocrisy and bullshit' are not flaming? Neither are statements like 'get professional help'?

chretien said:

I work to the following statement by WI Thomas "if a person thinks something is real it will be real in its consequences". People here have the perception that this AC raiding is 'real' and that it is malicious. You and I and others have seen the consequences. So what we have to do is first see how many feel this and then recognise if that is a significant perception and subsequently subject it to scrutiny.

Now to your point have I asked a GM about this? No I haven't. If I did would it be enough to address the perceptions all those 200+ plus people have about this situation?

Emphatically no. In order to address the claim we must first make it public and then sit down and fogure out if we can scrutinise it or allow those who can to do so.

Now to the point of your post. It is worth defining AC raiding for the terms of the discussion. AC raiding should be defined as logging in specifically to achieve a purpose at a time which is outside of the normal pattern of playing for that person. If I normally play between 8-12pm and I use a clock to wake up and log in at 4am to go after a keep I am AC raiding. If I played all night and I woke up at 2pm with an alarm clock to join a raid it is effectively AC raiding. What happens is my pattern of play is very different and if enough of my meights do it we can achieve a lot when there are not enough people around to stop us. It is actually inherently innocous to be frank and most of us would agree that usually it would make absolutely no difference to the enjoyment of the game. AC raiding is effectively a legitimate tactic and there would be no major issues with it under the conditions of a high population server. Not however here.

Most people who have signed this petition once more 'feel' that a pattern of constant AC raiding is happening and we would like that claim investigated. This attempt is to once and for all attept to nail the problem down.

What if GOA investigate the issue?

OK for one if they do they will indicate that they have listened. A little acknoweldgement that our concerns are legitimate would go a long way Chretien rather than telling us to get our heads seen to as you did earlier.

How can they do this?

Look at the logs of those who have taken Hibernian relics over the last few months. Many of the players present may well have just joined a raid that was on going during their normal pattern of play. Clearly these people have not been AC raiding. What however if they find that there is say 10-15 people who have repeatedly logged in shortly before the first attack began in a number of these raids?

In order for this claim to be sustained we have to a) have people who do log in outside of their normal playing pattern and b) to have done it repeatedly.

Now chretien are you going to tell me that this is not a constructive thing to do? In one swipe GOA can pop the bubble or they can get the kudos for taking a significant porportion of people's concerns as something worth investigating and addressing.

One last point I have participated in most of the MRE's that have taken place in response to these raids (I am busy IRL) and I have watched those efforts be undermined by what I think are malicious individuals. Do not come here and tell me I am l33t. I play all forms of this game and I have tried time and again to either help new players or help people enjoy FG RvR. I am basically trying to shift this problem up a gear to have it dealt with once and for all. Now you can join me in that attempt or continue to attack me. I am hoping GOA will also at the very least come and help us out here. At the very least you should listen and stop poo pooing.

Over to you now.

kind regards

Sharkith

klasa

Loyal Freddie
chretien said:
If I didn't give a shit I wouldn't post. I'm not the sort of person who just makes +1 posts.
The fact is that TT (or anyone else) couldn't possibly know that the relic wouldn't be taken - no-one can see the future, however their action was clearly to help Hib retake it. Requiel said:

So yes, if we're talking about facts, it appears that was the reason for slapping them.

Well, you didn't say that so don't alter the truth. You said that TT was banned for handing relics to Hibs and they didn't. No you are changing what you are saying, how convenient for you :fluffle:

tierk

Part of the furniture
Chretien i am not asking for goa or mythic to do anything in this matter as its already been stated a billion times this game is a 24-7 game, however, they shouldnt be banning people for taking a stand against ACR's.

chretien said:
Really? Seems to me the other realms have the same opportunities that I do. They can play the game. Mastade proved that it is possible to launch succesful primetime raids on Albion.

Well sorry no we dont as whatever we do during MRE's or MARR's or just off our own backs are totaly undone by the night crew. All Mastade proved for a majority of players is that no matter what success we have the ACR posse will be there to undo it for us and to top it off they will gloat about it as well.

I wander just how many times you would carry on raiding etc facing that kinda of lame attitude time and time again? WE have tried to ignore it we have tried to show them a different way to play and failed to make people see these raids are ruining things for the majority but it seems the message is not getting through as people like yerself still posting stuff on here that clearly shows you not getting the underlying message.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:

Please keep this thread open because I am currently working on taking some of these actions forward. I am getting places and it would be a shame to see it damaged.

The moderaters have been very constructive and have allowed this discussion to be developed. Lets not see it get closed all because someone has decided to randomly flame in the middle of it (you only need to think about who their name might refer to IRL to see that it is not worth getting into).

:)

I would also like to point out that any in game action on this server is being led by TD Alliance and they should be looked to for leadership and advice perhaps through the Hibernia section. Please respect their wishes to try and make a go of things they made an extremely effective statement this weekend I wish them all the best with whatever they do in the future.

I am going to refrain making any further comment on the in game situation because I feel that is unhelpful to my former realm mates. I hope others can follow suit!

Kind regards

Sharkith

Sorry

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:

:fluffle:

its ok mate - we have to keep our heads here and keep this flame free otherwise we will lose the arguement. Chretien did flame that just exposes the weight of feelings against us as a group and how thei action is perceived by some. I would rather they understood us better. So no probs mate :)

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Indeed.

Signed, and canceled subs on both accounts.

US here i come.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
chretien said:
I 'don't take a stand against them' because I really don't see them as a problem. I don't go on them because I wouldn't enjoy them. I'll go on primetime keepraids however because I like those. Other people ACing keeps doesn't prevent me from doing what I like to do. If I preferred solo RvR or 8v8 RvR it wouldn't prevent me from doing that either. How is my game experience (speaking as someone who enjoys siege RvR) undermined by people taking keeps at 6am?

Snipped the rest cause it wasn't relevant to my answer.
I bet u would feel a bit frustrated if all your siege and achievemnts on 1 night would be pved back the next morning, and when u log back in u'll have to go through the shit of retaking keeps YET again with, let's say, 20 animist and 30 bainshee waiting for ya i guess?
But ofc u don't see the problem since it's Albs who AC back the things.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
We want the server run fairly, most of us enjoy playing here and don't want to leave....why should we move to the US? And what does running away from a problem prove?

Only a pussy would run away from a problem rather than confronting it, you Sir are the only pussy here.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, don't say anything.

Oh, and /signed :)

You fucking clown shoes.

What I was trying to point out was that approaching the problem the way that part of the community are trying to will achieve nothing. Anyone with any sense can see that, so stop deluding yourselves.

Hit them where it hurts, in the pocket. Stop paying them each month, then see what they do. As long as they have cash coming in they really won't be arsed about a petition.

I am not a pussy, I am a realist, and this is a reality check for you and anyone else who thinks this is going to make any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom