account STEALER

speedii

Fledgling Freddie
well....
if any knows lait or myristica plz contack me!! i know he got other chart to, but cant remember names (hib/excalibur).
he got another one tho on excalibur/mid (other account ofc) named calmshaman.
HE MIGHT BE A ACCOUNT STEALER SO PLZ PM ME FOR MORE INFO !!!!!!! :( :twak:
I NEED FIND THAT BASTERD !!!

a guild knows what im talking about cant remember name on guild tho beacuse i dont play hib/excalibur :drink:
well in that guild was some ppl i did GOV with and told them i was new player of this account (was playing with lait) and we tryed to get SOM but with no luck and tryed to get other artis tho...
well i cut not start on hib it seems, beacuse 5 days after or so ill both acc to hib from " lait, myristica etc" i couldnt log it on again i was thinking WTH?? and i was trying MY sub. account to and that was also wrong :twak:
and after that i have tryed to find him but with no luck..
i got him on my msn still and he is online sometimes but he is not answering me, like in old days, and if i pm him to mutch he just log of..
plz if that guild i talked with on "new" account hib/excalibur read this so plz answer me ... thx alot
and i couldnt change sub/password etc beacuse HE will resive a mail and need to push on link before it work, he just told me he not got that mail yet, and i was thinking OK ill wait then.. but that was a fault from me
help me if you can just pm me here on FH and ill catch you!!
BB all .........

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
speedii said:
well....
if any knows lait or myristica plz contack me!! i know he got other chart to, but cant remember names (hib/excalibur).
he got another one tho on excalibur/mid (other account ofc) named calmshaman.
HE MIGHT BE A ACCOUNT STEALER SO PLZ PM ME FOR MORE INFO !!!!!!! :( :twak:
I NEED FIND THAT BASTERD !!!

a guild knows what im talking about cant remember name on guild tho beacuse i dont play hib/excalibur :drink:
well in that guild was some ppl i did GOV with and told them i was new player of this account (was playing with lait) and we tryed to get SOM but with no luck and tryed to get other artis tho...
well i cut not start on hib it seems, beacuse 5 days after or so ill both acc to hib from " lait, myristica etc" i couldnt log it on again i was thinking WTH?? and i was trying MY sub. account to and that was also wrong :twak:
and after that i have tryed to find him but with no luck..
i got him on my msn still and he is online sometimes but he is not answering me, like in old days, and if i pm him to mutch he just log of..
plz if that guild i talked with on "new" account hib/excalibur read this so plz answer me ... thx alot
and i couldnt change sub/password etc beacuse HE will resive a mail and need to push on link before it work, he just told me he not got that mail yet, and i was thinking OK ill wait then.. but that was a fault from me
help me if you can just pm me here on FH and ill catch you!!
BB all .........

sorry to sound like a twat as much as i hate hackers and peole who steal accounts..... but if u tried to trade an account (which is what your saying???) with sumbody u dont know very well. then your stupid for doing so.

speedii

Fledgling Freddie
i was not trying to trade it, i payed him 40p on excalibur/mid and he told me i will get pass etc and i did, and he sounds like nice guy have talk with him alot and he helped me to on other server.. and i played abit on hib like 5 days then i couldnt log it on beacuse some change pass like i told

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
speedii said:
i was not trying to trade it, i payed him 40p on excalibur/mid and he told me i will get pass etc and i did, and he sounds like nice guy have talk with him alot and he helped me to on other server.. and i played abit on hib like 5 days then i couldnt log it on beacuse some change pass like i told

40p doesnt buy an account....please dont tell us that for 40p you thought you could buy an account?

Perhaps im a bit dim, but having read this thread i can only summise that you paid someone 40p to USE their account, then when they decide they dont want you to use it anymore they change the pass.

How is this stealing?

How is this griefing?

Suck it up, dont come here moaning and accusing someone of hacking/stealing when it seems that the account is his NOT yours anyway.

Tbh im amazed anyone would share acct details with an idiot like you in the first place.

Threads like this annoy me immensely, flame the name of someone who is most likely innocent of any wrong doing.

speedii

Fledgling Freddie
ello im not telling i gave him 40p to just use the account i both it, he was telling me he will quet hib/excalibur and start on mid/excalibur so hes account was to sale for 40p... i got hes sub acc and password etc, and played on it like 4-5 days before he changed it, and i also tryed to change password/sub etc but that didnt work, beacuse he resive a mail like i told before.. so STFU..
and he was a good m8 on excalibur/mid we talk mutch together and did artis so why should i not trust him?
you dunno a shit so stfu...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
why didnt you change the sub/pw when you got it? And yes Lait has....issues

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
speedii said:
ello im not telling i gave him 40p to just use the account i both it, he was telling me he will quet hib/excalibur and start on mid/excalibur so hes account was to sale for 40p... i got hes sub acc and password etc, and played on it like 4-5 days before he changed it, and i also tryed to change password/sub etc but that didnt work, beacuse he resive a mail like i told before.. so STFU..
and he was a good m8 on excalibur/mid we talk mutch together and did artis so why should i not trust him?
you dunno a shit so stfu...

Perhaps if you stopped chaging your story every post we would know what your talking about.

If your gonna respond stfu to everything, why post here in the first place...this is a forum, not your personal flame pit and if you cant justify any of your claims concerning calling someone an account stealer then go away.

This is my favourite bit....

Why should you not trust someone you met playing an internet computer game?

If you really need this answering you should cut your cable right now before some 60 yr old hairy-ass paedophile tells you he's a 19 yr old female model and asks to meet in an abandoned warehouse....how can anyone be this naieve?

Pine

Fledgling Freddie
Amahgad

ok im very confused about 3 things

1.Help me
2.All of a sudden STFU etc
3.it would help a lot if speedi could learn how to spell

arf

vodka pass the pop corn bro :)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
40p doesnt buy an account....please dont tell us that for 40p you thought you could buy an account?

Perhaps im a bit dim, but having read this thread i can only summise that you paid someone 40p to USE their account, then when they decide they dont want you to use it anymore they change the pass.

Who made you God and desided that 40 plat dont buy an account? 20 plat sells for about 50 dollar on eBay, 2 x 20 plat = 100 dollar and plenty of eBayed accounts have gone for less than 100 dollar when people are tired of playing.

Anyway, why at all comment, he's apparently upset about it, and I dont really see you helping. Read the post, realize that you dont help and just move on without replying. Or are you one of those that just enjoy making stuff worse for others to feel better yourself?

speedii

Fledgling Freddie
well i am not good to english and cant explain good, but i am not wrong, he was really nice guy it seems, he told me he was quitting hib t play on mid and he was selling account like i have told 100 times now, i was asking him ohh how mutch you want for it he told me 40p and i pmed a friend to give him 40p and ill got hes pass/sub screenshoots etc.. but i cut NOT change password beacuse the sub acc was still registred with hes mail and he need to change it but he havent resive a mail from goa yet so he cut not change it yet..
he really seems like nice guy i played with him alot on mid and we did ml7 farms many times together + artis and etc...
but just forget it i know its my fault, but ill got the 40p now to my friend so i can pay him back for the stolen account..(beacue he is not a fucking lier)

Veg

Fledgling Freddie
You got done, get over it and don't let it happen again.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
speedii said:
ill got hes pass/sub screenshoots etc.. but i cut NOT change password beacuse the sub acc was still registred with hes mail

u can change the email urself when u get on subs page , takes 1 sec of work :(

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Saw Lait ingame yesterday with some high rank eld .. Oblimov ? not 100% sure it was him tho :D (I think obli quit, no?)

Frustrated

Fledgling Freddie
Can i have some of that beer and popcorn too, and an english to speedii dictionary?

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
snoepie said:
u can change the email urself when u get on subs page , takes 1 sec of work :(
ye and they send email to previous (that was on ze page) and ask to accept email changing .. and it changes only after u press a link that is in email

and imo, u should stop wajning about ppl english spelling, not nice to do that

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Gear pass some beer here too (and pop corn)

looks someone got f**ked up big time (if its not a joke)
(thinking about it while chewing popcorn and drikning beer)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
Who made you God and desided that 40 plat dont buy an account? 20 plat sells for about 50 dollar on eBay, 2 x 20 plat = 100 dollar and plenty of eBayed accounts have gone for less than 100 dollar when people are tired of playing.

Anyway, why at all comment, he's apparently upset about it, and I dont really see you helping. Read the post, realize that you dont help and just move on without replying. Or are you one of those that just enjoy making stuff worse for others to feel better yourself?

Spot the hypocrit :)

speedii

Fledgling Freddie
well i never done it before and i didnt know i cut change it myself, he just told me he needed to resive a mail first.. but well :cheers:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
speedii said:
well i am not good to english and cant explain good, but i am not wrong, he was really nice guy it seems, he told me he was quitting hib t play on mid and he was selling account like i have told 100 times now, i was asking him ohh how mutch you want for it he told me 40p and i pmed a friend to give him 40p and ill got hes pass/sub screenshoots etc.. but i cut NOT change password beacuse the sub acc was still registred with hes mail and he need to change it but he havent resive a mail from goa yet so he cut not change it yet..
he really seems like nice guy i played with him alot on mid and we did ml7 farms many times together + artis and etc...
but just forget it i know its my fault, but ill got the 40p now to my friend so i can pay him back for the stolen account..(beacue he is not a fucking lier)

This is a lot clearer, seems like a pretty nasty confidence trick if this is true :(

speedii

Fledgling Freddie
it is !! well omfg a guy i do ml7 with on mid told me today he both the account stealer account on mid (calmshaman) now i know its him 100%, he will do the same with him like he did with me so plz watch out when you meet him..

SnowSlash ll

Fledgling Freddie
Wont somebody think of the Children ???1113333337:p

speedii said:
it is !! well omfg a guy i do ml7 with on mid told me today he both the account stealer account on mid (calmshaman) now i know its him 100%, he will do the same with him like he did with me so plz watch out when you meet him..

1. Account trading has almost ruined Daoc ... so u deserve what u get !!!
2. Lait acc has been traded more times than I or anyone can remember .
3. Ill be havin some of that beer if Gear is buyin ^^ , i dont trust Vodka,s dodgy popcorn tho ... but by all accounts Speedi come hib/excal .. nice peeps ... they buy u beer ^^

QUOTE: rr8 bard pms me ...... where is my insta root spell ??? .....

Punishment: rr4/4 hero
Snowslash rr5 chanter <dead and buried>

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to hibernia excalibur, where we all are leet and like to flame. advice, quit the game . they all a bunch of lowlife shitheads (most of them)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotta say, its quite amazing why people still does this crap.. (selling/buying acc´s) How hard can it be to make your own char? If not else, buy the PL instead of the Acc.. You will prolly get off cheaper, and people wont get angry on a RR1 char for messing around in rvr like they will on a RR10.. right?

And speedii or wtf is ur name, it seems you know about FH.. Since you do i assume you know about people trading accounts, gets ripped off all the time.. Knowing this, why do you still do it? Sometimes i really wonder if all these ebayers really are all this retarded.. But i say, let this one be an example please.. Stop the fecking acc trading!!11
And sorry for you loose speedii.. But stop trying to be insta leet cuz it wont happen... Make your own fotm char, and enjoy it :)

Now hand some some of that beer and popcorn ;)

speedii

Fledgling Freddie
well i have 3 lvl 50 on mid so have make my own chart..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom