Marc

FH is my second home
works for me, it just wont give me an image on the 3rd page of account creation

saks

Fledgling Freddie
i cant get past the image thing, there is no picture to be shown /:

saks

Fledgling Freddie
round 8.45 i was able to get to piccie part, then they took the account creation down, prob to try and fix that. But it back up, and theproblem still there :(

mouse13

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the link for acc creation? Cuz from war-europe.com directly its not working.

mini-hammer

Fledgling Freddie
Why did they leave registrations till the last second, alot of people predicted something would go wrong. I know it hasn't been that long yet BUT this sort of thing should not happen.

Kinda bummed tbh.

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
i think it's the axe below the login page? but it keeps going from being click able to not.

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
Do I have to keep on restarting account creation to try and get that image thing working or can i just keep on hitting new image until they fix it? It keeps on showing that 11x03 error.

Fetrik

Fledgling Freddie
Why did they leave registrations till the last second, alot of people predicted something would go wrong. I know it hasn't been that long yet BUT this sort of thing should not happen.

Kinda bummed tbh.

To stress test the system of course...

pikeh

Resident Freddy

Kinda bummed tbh.

wtf.
It's not half past yet ffs.

Ranzey

Fledgling Freddie
By the way.. I noticed I couldnt get to the account registration with firefox. But got there by using opera

Kinag

Part of the furniture

Kinda bummed tbh.

This IS the kind of thing that is supposed to happen.

It's a beta, they want to test their solutions before the launch. Remember, we're here to test the game AND the procedure of getting into the game. It's not a full game so you're not really there to "play", you're there to test it out and give feedback etc.

mini-hammer

Fledgling Freddie
Well i heard from my swedish / polish friend that it was going up at 8:30 their time ¬¬

I was pretty sure it would be GMT

saks

Fledgling Freddie
ofc they wait till last moment to open em up, gotta test em for release :)

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
anyone else getting error codes when trying to log in?

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
Can we use exisiting accounts (that werent beta registered) and just enter our keys to them?

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
If you cant see the image "drag there with mouse and use copy/paste" however after that i just get an error message 1103 wtf that now means

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
so what error do u guys get?i get the loading screen and then an error occured code 414

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Can we use exisiting accounts (that werent beta registered) and just enter our keys to them?

New account pages will be available at Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning tomorrow morning from 08.30. To gain Open Beta access, create a fresh account using these pages, log in with it and enter the code you have been given. This only applies to new testers; all previous testers have automatic Open Beta access

is that i read me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom