[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Actually got past the image bit but then hit by constant 414 errors so gave up. Will try again tonight.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I got the same code, just cant do anything with it! Error code 414 all the time!

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
I've gotten in 3 times now without the error 414, it keeps on saying my nicknames are already in use. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME.

Aada

Part of the furniture
That new news item needs removing ASAP, its saying that we can all now register our codes............. bullshit!!!

It's just winding us up to the fact we cant!!!

Iain/Magnus..... where are you? do you not realise that non of us can even login????

Error 414, try again in a few minutes?? I've been trying for an hour and a half ffs!!!!

Iain and magus are hiding I doubt we will hear much from them until tomorrow because they will be crucified if they post on any forum

6760Anders

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, now the "axe" isn't even working.
Geez, i would really like to see a webcam spot from the technichians working on this. xD
They gotta be sweating like rats in a cellar. I know i would bee. xD

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
The fact we all have the same code pop up says it all sigh!!! this has been a disaster i mean people can and should blame soa but come on mythic shoulda known better as should ea that these people are extremely poor at this sort of thing.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
I got the same code, just cant do anything with it! Error code 414 all the time!

The code is pretty irrelevant, you can type in 12345 or any combo of 5 digits/words and you still get the 414 message after the wheel.

bOse

Fledgling Freddie
still that retarded 414 error , i think i'll get a headache because of those idiots

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
So are other people getting nickname in use errors? Maybe they aren't in use?

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
anyone actually know what error 414 is? or is it goa just laughing there tits of at us all

Scutter

Fledgling Freddie
bah, finally managed to log in but the product key page is blank then chucks me back to having to log in.

Ribbit

Fledgling Freddie
anyone actually know what error 414 is? or is it goa just laughing there tits of at us all

It's a timeout message. I kept trying and got past it. Waiting on e-mail now - didn't get a box to put the beta key in anywhere yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom