[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagzyg

Loyal Freddie
omg cant you read sarcasm? i dont love being in this forum :(
Why are you here then??

Without a reference to what you were being sarcastic about, it's hard to read sarcasm. I read a statement that said it was working for you.:lol:

mouse13

Fledgling Freddie
Finally i can see security code img, but getting error 404 if try to continue with registration.

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
You do know GOA is French Telecom right? No matter what Jacobs thinks, he ain't going to be able to make them do jack shit.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
just got back from sorting out the epic fail that Argos made and i have an image now, but error 414 after it

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
GOA have a contract with Mythic I think they do have a say in how their "baby" is run.

bluishmatt

Fledgling Freddie
Why are you here then??

Without a reference to what you were being sarcastic about, it's hard to read sarcasm. I read a statement that said it was working for you.:lol:

i said something like "registration is working!! we all love sitting here talking nonsense soo much" (ie thats why we arent playing) and the "we all love sitting here talking nonsense soo much" is the sarcasm :|

Zagzyg

Loyal Freddie
Quote tfrom WHA:

"I just got an answer from GOA support. The problem with the security image will soon be fixed.

Apparently GOA never expected so many people wanted to join the Open Beta, so they ran out of the hand made images.

It seems GOA only bought 25.000 images from a company in India (they are hand made using MSPaint).

Anyway, GOA support confirms that all of there staff (support, devs and even the CEO) is working hard making new images in MSPaint.

So just be patient."

http://sweatpea6797.typepad.com/my_thoughtful_spot/images/apple_paintings.jpg
Hmm I call BS somewhere there. Why on earth would tehy use hand drawn images?? I've written PHP scripts to generate random images.

Hohum, doesn't matter anyway, not getting anywhere near an image.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Can someone explain why everything is epic now? Epic win, Epic fail, do you all have the same online dictionary of the month and feel the need to repeat phrases over and over?

mikasaka

Fledgling Freddie
Quote tfrom WHA:

"I just got an answer from GOA support. The problem with the security image will soon be fixed.

Apparently GOA never expected so many people wanted to join the Open Beta, so they ran out of the hand made images.

It seems GOA only bought 25.000 images from a company in India (they are hand made using MSPaint).

Anyway, GOA support confirms that all of there staff (support, devs and even the CEO) is working hard making new images in MSPaint.

So just be patient."

Worst excuse I have ever heard...

They didn't expect more than 25,000 people to sign up? Yet they gave away more than 50,000 beta keys which were gone in a matter of hours..?!?

Meh..

Solid1978

Fledgling Freddie
Quote tfrom WHA:

So just be patient."

Dont lie, dont lie! This is THE boy doing all the validation images for GOA. Here is the real deal.

YouTube - 3 year old Genius

bluishmatt

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm I call BS somewhere there. Why on earth would tehy use hand drawn images?? I've written PHP scripts to generate random images.

Hohum, doesn't matter anyway, not getting anywhere near an image.

BS maybe it was just a joke.. ;)

bOse

Fledgling Freddie

They didn't expect more than 25,000 people to sign up? Yet they gave away more than 50,000 beta keys which were gone in a matter of hours..?!?

Meh..

Nah , this is not an excuse , they are n00bs

Zagzyg

Loyal Freddie
i said something like "registration is working!! we all love sitting here talking nonsense soo much" (ie thats why we arent playing) and the "we all love sitting here talking nonsense soo much" is the sarcasm :|
BS maybe it was just a joke.. ;)

Ok, I'm obviously not in the mood for being funny it seems, missed that last one as well :m00:

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Finaly got in.. and still getting the msg that my key is expired.. not a fun msg

apoko

Fledgling Freddie

Originally Posted by Benedictine
Quote tfrom WHA:

So just be patient."

http://sweatpea6797.typepad.com/my_t..._paintings.jpg

Meh..

I tihnk this was ment as light humour :twak:

Ammoth

Fledgling Freddie
got an image now... do i dare and click and get another 414 message?:eek:

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm having more luck with internet explorer.

I got on to the registration page, the captcha image works, and now just watching the wheel spin.

spin faster!

Ypnos

Fledgling Freddie
well I got better things to do than spend my Sunday pressing F5. Might try next week, assuming I haven't cancelled my preorder.

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
Mmmmm if this is what warhammer online is like i think ill quit now, it seems to be a browser based image game where you attempt to fill in an account form but the deadly ai in this game wont let you mmmmm.......:kissit:. I smell onions :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom