[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
This has been a complete disaster.

I still can't beleive that releasing the account management system was left to the 11th hour. It makes no sense. GOA have done themselves no favours, and I can't imagine Mythic are going to be particuarly happy about the amount of negativity generated on various forums about this.

This is open beta launch day. It should be a day for excited WAR fans to enjoy. Instead of people becoming frustrated due to empty promises that everything would be ok on GOA's end.

Agreed, I've also now accpeted the fact that we probably wont be playing beta today, a day I'd specially set aside for this since it was announced, tomorrow I'll be working away in Leeds most of the week so wont be able to play after work etc.

Thanks GOA, I pre-ordered for open beta access which is now worthless and I wont be able to use.

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
Finally went through, waiting on email to yahoo for 5 minutes now. :( Hopefully, they'll send an email.

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
To all my brothers in the FWXH3 guild have any of us been able to set up a new account? This is such an awesome display of stupidity by GOA surely they cant let these cheese eating surrender monkeys run warhammer now, lets get some good old british :m00: on the job.

lostlemon

Fledgling Freddie
414 standard timout code, just get lucky when you click continue and get a response from the server within the alotted time, if not click continue, rinse and repeat.

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Progress, at last, of a sort - after a couple of 300 error codes and failures to connect to the databank, I've apparently got an activation email on it's way to me so I can start the new account I've had to create so I can try register the code I have...

Since most of us seem to have ended up in the FWXH3 society, and my old account code is still there on the War-Europe database, I am left wondering what exactly the point of much of what GOA have done today "updating their account system"actually was...

Greedygrubber

Fledgling Freddie
I actually managed to get registered, finally. Now to see how long it takes their bogged down servers to send out my activation e-mail.
Any bets on "a couple of minutes"?
Didn't think so. =/

(edit: and while I wrote that, another three pages of posts appeared. Fascinating how this place seems to be so much more stress secure than GOA)

Salonin

Fledgling Freddie
I dont get any messages, just a black screen with nothing but the surrounds. Oh well keep plugging away i guess :)

fargrith

Fledgling Freddie
Strange...im now getting message saying ,exact words btw, "You are already logged it" wtf?!

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Well i have been able to log in with the account that i have registrated a few months ago.. i get the key validation screen, once every 5000 refreshes.. but there i get that my key is expired

dogmanstar

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed, I've also now accpeted the fact that we probably wont be playing beta today, a day I'd specially set aside for this since it was announced, tomorrow I'll be working away in Leeds most of the week so wont be able to play after work etc.

Thanks GOA, I pre-ordered for open beta access which is now worthless and I wont be able to use.

Its a shame that you are going to miss the fun down to poor management, and implementation. As I said I just don't get the reasoning behind GOA's strategy.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone managed to simply login with their old account and add codes? rather than create a new one?

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
seems like more and more are getting through atleast
yea that's got to be a good sign. but why is everyone getting the same code?

nvm, question answered. damn these post go so fast.

6760Anders

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe they've aknowledged the problems with the image-codes, and just created ONE code, that everyone has to write?

.. or maybe not.

Seedhouse

Fledgling Freddie
'You are already logged it.'

I'm sorry... what? OH... you mean IN... *sigh* lol

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
'You are already logged it.'

I'm sorry... what? OH... you mean IN... *sigh* lol

yup i was getting the same, then suddenly now it tells me the authentication server and registration servers are down, this is a baaaaad start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom