[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Javai, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ribbit

Ribbit Fledgling Freddie

clicking continue

good luck! :)

2. bobfish

bobfish Fledgling Freddie

Nope, can't log in, get various errors when trying, 414, 300 and 1226.

3. Yrendan

Yrendan Can't get enough of FH

Yeh i know error 414

4. chrislocalboy

chrislocalboy Fledgling Freddie

Agreed, I've also now accpeted the fact that we probably wont be playing beta today, a day I'd specially set aside for this since it was announced, tomorrow I'll be working away in Leeds most of the week so wont be able to play after work etc.

Thanks GOA, I pre-ordered for open beta access which is now worthless and I wont be able to use.

5. Grimlorn

Grimlorn Fledgling Freddie

Finally went through, waiting on email to yahoo for 5 minutes now. :( Hopefully, they'll send an email.

6. Thimble

Thimble Fledgling Freddie

7. Howley

Howley Fledgling Freddie

yup just waiting on the email confirmation...

8. TreD

TreD Fledgling Freddie

To all my brothers in the FWXH3 guild have any of us been able to set up a new account? This is such an awesome display of stupidity by GOA surely they cant let these cheese eating surrender monkeys run warhammer now, lets get some good old british :m00: on the job.

9. Halgar

Halgar Fledgling Freddie

Same here. I managed to confirm on about the tenth attempt! just waiting for the email now...

10. lostlemon

lostlemon Fledgling Freddie

414 standard timout code, just get lucky when you click continue and get a response from the server within the alotted time, if not click continue, rinse and repeat.

11. 6760Anders

6760Anders Fledgling Freddie

How do you people get another image than the lousy FWXH3 image??

12. Aurelius LH

Aurelius LH Fledgling Freddie

Progress, at last, of a sort - after a couple of 300 error codes and failures to connect to the databank, I've apparently got an activation email on it's way to me so I can start the new account I've had to create so I can try register the code I have...

Since most of us seem to have ended up in the FWXH3 society, and my old account code is still there on the War-Europe database, I am left wondering what exactly the point of much of what GOA have done today "updating their account system"actually was...

13. Greedygrubber

Greedygrubber Fledgling Freddie

I actually managed to get registered, finally. Now to see how long it takes their bogged down servers to send out my activation e-mail.
    Any bets on "a couple of minutes"?
    Didn't think so. =/

(edit: and while I wrote that, another three pages of posts appeared. Fascinating how this place seems to be so much more stress secure than GOA)

14. Ammoth

Ammoth Fledgling Freddie

seems like more and more are getting through atleast

15. slaped

slaped Fledgling Freddie

still getiin 414 error from FWXH3 code :(

16. Salonin

Salonin Fledgling Freddie

I dont get any messages, just a black screen with nothing but the surrounds. Oh well keep plugging away i guess :)

17. fargrith

fargrith Fledgling Freddie

Strange...im now getting message saying ,exact words btw, "You are already logged it" wtf?!

18. thedaddy

thedaddy Fledgling Freddie

It seems people should use the Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning site to register, they have now removed the refresh for the code, and got a fixed FWXH3, i suspect we will all be able to reg very soon

19. Barluk

Barluk Fledgling Freddie

Well i have been able to log in with the account that i have registrated a few months ago.. i get the key validation screen, once every 5000 refreshes.. but there i get that my key is expired

20. dogmanstar

dogmanstar Fledgling Freddie

Its a shame that you are going to miss the fun down to poor management, and implementation. As I said I just don't get the reasoning behind GOA's strategy.

21. chrislocalboy

chrislocalboy Fledgling Freddie

Anyone managed to simply login with their old account and add codes? rather than create a new one?

22. Thimble

Thimble Fledgling Freddie

yea that's got to be a good sign. but why is everyone getting the same code?

nvm, question answered. damn these post go so fast.

23. bOse

bOse Fledgling Freddie

this open beta is unnorganised

24. 6760Anders

6760Anders Fledgling Freddie

Maybe they've aknowledged the problems with the image-codes, and just created ONE code, that everyone has to write?

.. or maybe not.

25. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Fledgling Freddie

'You are already logged it.'

I'm sorry... what? OH... you mean IN... *sigh* lol

26. Helt

Helt Fledgling Freddie

agree

27. slaped

slaped Fledgling Freddie

new error gettin a white box saying EULA

28. knightyc

knightyc Fledgling Freddie

i was 1st to get already logged it as i said 10 pages ago lol....

29. Ashash Saleem

Ashash Saleem Fledgling Freddie

yup i was getting the same, then suddenly now it tells me the authentication server and registration servers are down, this is a baaaaad start.

30. Tafaya Anathas

Tafaya Anathas Fledgling Freddie

I'm trying to validate my key this way, no success yet, 414/300

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.