[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
It's a timeout message. I kept trying and got past it. Waiting on e-mail now - didn't get a box to put the beta key in anywhere yet though.

There's a link for the key site on the war-europe news section.

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
so.. is anny one able to validate his/her OB key? ive failed with 2 keys so far.. both expired.. got a feelin that the DB behind it isnt ready or smt

Andyredbeard

Fledgling Freddie
I've gotten in 3 times now without the error 414, it keeps on saying my nicknames are already in use. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME.
Try logging in with the very account you are attempting to create instead, I had the same problem as you.

pito

Loyal Freddie
is annoying i get image code and everything but since i have already an account with my email address it says this e-mail is already in use so am i supposed to do this with my account ? nut as far as i knew u had to create a new one any one else getting this problem?

bOse

Fledgling Freddie
they said that we will play at 9:30 CET time , cet time is 13:33 PM

Kaleii

Fledgling Freddie
It's a timeout message. I kept trying and got past it. Waiting on e-mail now - didn't get a box to put the beta key in anywhere yet though.

As in clicking continue over and over, or re-writing all the account info?

Marieke

Fledgling Freddie
i can log in to register my key, but i havent registrated yet... is that normal? :O

duffman

Fledgling Freddie
Someone correct me if im wrong here. But i always thought a 414 error was a URL request too long or invalid, Ie bad coding not a timeout error which is usually 408.

Any client (e.g. your Web browser) goes through the following cycle:
Obtain an IP address from the IP name of your site. This lookup (conversion of IP name to IP address) is provided by domain name servers (DNSs).
Open an IP socket connection to that IP address.
Write an HTTP data stream through that socket.
Receive an HTTP data stream back from the server in response. This data stream contains status codes whose values are determined by the HTTP protocol. Parse this data stream for status codes and other useful information.
Typically Web servers set fairly generous limits on length for genuine URLs e.g. up to 2048 or 4096 characters. If your URL is particularly long, you can usually try shorter variations to see roughly where the limit is. If your long URL is indeed valid, then the Web server may need to be reconfigured to allow your URLs through. Understand that Web servers have to set some reasonable limit here, because they have to deal with badly programmed clients trying to give them huge garbage URLs.

thedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
They haven't removed all the old accounts that didnt get into Beta. So none of the usernames, loginnames, emails used previous will work. I just made an account with new details, got to the confirmation screen and got the 300 connection to databank failed error. They have also messed up the Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning and the http://www.ear-europe.com files so i think its all just crossed wires and different addresses to different databases on the different url? lol

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
Still on the confirm page. Getting those 414 errors.

I don't understand the point of having 2 different names. Like you have a login and a nickname that appears after you login. I can kind of understand if your login is your email, but it isn't, so you have to come up with 2 different names in creating an account.-

Narly

Fledgling Freddie
Got it to work once, you to get the error msg, youäre email adress is already in use... = P

DrClink

Fledgling Freddie
I am awaiting a confirmation email , anyone any idea how long that takes to come through ? seems to be taking a while....

Marc

FH is my second home
I got passed the error messages, got my account set up etc, but cant log in on home page grrr

Kinag

Part of the furniture
registered, just waiting for confirmation mail :)

Bluetribal

Fledgling Freddie
Never got past step II, now I get "The e-mail address you entered is already in use."...

Scutter

Fledgling Freddie
it get's worse, 'you are already logged it' so press product key and it says you must be logged in to access this section!

dogmanstar

Fledgling Freddie
This has been a complete disaster.

I still can't beleive that releasing the account management system was left to the 11th hour. It makes no sense. GOA have done themselves no favours, and I can't imagine Mythic are going to be particuarly happy about the amount of negativity generated on various forums about this.

This is open beta launch day. It should be a day for excited WAR fans to enjoy. Instead of people becoming frustrated due to empty promises that everything would be ok on GOA's end.

fargrith

Fledgling Freddie
Currently stuck on summary....keep getting the beloveed code 414 and the occassinal 300!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom