[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Javai, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinag

Kinag Part of the furniture

There's a link for the key site on the war-europe news section.

2. Barluk

Barluk Fledgling Freddie

so.. is anny one able to validate his/her OB key? ive failed with 2 keys so far.. both expired.. got a feelin that the DB behind it isnt ready or smt

3. Andyredbeard

Andyredbeard Fledgling Freddie

Try logging in with the very account you are attempting to create instead, I had the same problem as you.

4. chamron

chamron Fledgling Freddie

server time-out

5. pito

pito Loyal Freddie

is annoying i get image code and everything but since i have already an account with my email address it says this e-mail is already in use so am i supposed to do this with my account ? nut as far as i knew u had to create a new one any one else getting this problem?

6. bOse

bOse Fledgling Freddie

they said that we will play at 9:30 CET time , cet time is 13:33 PM

7. Kaleii

Kaleii Fledgling Freddie

As in clicking continue over and over, or re-writing all the account info?

8. Grimlorn

Grimlorn Fledgling Freddie

I don't think so if it goes through, it loads a confirm page showing all the info you just entered.

9. chamron

chamron Fledgling Freddie

geez .. error 300 now =/

10. Marieke

Marieke Fledgling Freddie

i can log in to register my key, but i havent registrated yet... is that normal? :O

11. 6760Anders

6760Anders Fledgling Freddie

Goddamn wheel still giving me ye' olde 414. :'(

12. slaped

slaped Fledgling Freddie

code: FWXH3 i feel part of the team

13. bOse

bOse Fledgling Freddie

They said 9:30 Cet , Cet time is 13:35 atm

14. duffman

duffman Fledgling Freddie

Someone correct me if im wrong here. But i always thought a 414 error was a URL request too long or invalid, Ie bad coding not a timeout error which is usually 408.

Any client (e.g. your Web browser) goes through the following cycle:
    Obtain an IP address from the IP name of your site. This lookup (conversion of IP name to IP address) is provided by domain name servers (DNSs).
    Open an IP socket connection to that IP address.
    Write an HTTP data stream through that socket.
    Receive an HTTP data stream back from the server in response. This data stream contains status codes whose values are determined by the HTTP protocol. Parse this data stream for status codes and other useful information.
    Typically Web servers set fairly generous limits on length for genuine URLs e.g. up to 2048 or 4096 characters. If your URL is particularly long, you can usually try shorter variations to see roughly where the limit is. If your long URL is indeed valid, then the Web server may need to be reconfigured to allow your URLs through. Understand that Web servers have to set some reasonable limit here, because they have to deal with badly programmed clients trying to give them huge garbage URLs.

15. thedaddy

thedaddy Fledgling Freddie

They haven't removed all the old accounts that didnt get into Beta. So none of the usernames, loginnames, emails used previous will work. I just made an account with new details, got to the confirmation screen and got the 300 connection to databank failed error. They have also messed up the Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning and the http://www.ear-europe.com files so i think its all just crossed wires and different addresses to different databases on the different url? lol

16. killfest

killfest Fledgling Freddie

wtf just logged on my old account and it says its suspended

17. bOse

bOse Fledgling Freddie

18. Grimlorn

Grimlorn Fledgling Freddie

Still on the confirm page. Getting those 414 errors.

I don't understand the point of having 2 different names. Like you have a login and a nickname that appears after you login. I can kind of understand if your login is your email, but it isn't, so you have to come up with 2 different names in creating an account.-

19. Narly

Narly Fledgling Freddie

Got it to work once, you to get the error msg, youäre email adress is already in use... = P

20. DrClink

DrClink Fledgling Freddie

I am awaiting a confirmation email , anyone any idea how long that takes to come through ? seems to be taking a while....

21. Marc

Marc FH is my second home

I got passed the error messages, got my account set up etc, but cant log in on home page grrr

22. Kinag

Kinag Part of the furniture

registered, just waiting for confirmation mail :)

23. bobfish

bobfish Fledgling Freddie

Been waiting 30 minutes for mine.

24. Bluetribal

Bluetribal Fledgling Freddie

Never got past step II, now I get "The e-mail address you entered is already in use."...

25. Ribbit

Ribbit Fledgling Freddie

Thanks Kinag. :cheers:

26. Scutter

Scutter Fledgling Freddie

it get's worse, 'you are already logged it' so press product key and it says you must be logged in to access this section!

27. Barluk

Barluk Fledgling Freddie

where u also able to enter ure OB key?

28. dogmanstar

dogmanstar Fledgling Freddie

This has been a complete disaster.

I still can't beleive that releasing the account management system was left to the 11th hour. It makes no sense. GOA have done themselves no favours, and I can't imagine Mythic are going to be particuarly happy about the amount of negativity generated on various forums about this.

This is open beta launch day. It should be a day for excited WAR fans to enjoy. Instead of people becoming frustrated due to empty promises that everything would be ok on GOA's end.

29. 6760Anders

6760Anders Fledgling Freddie

I am still getting the FWXH3 code..

30. fargrith

fargrith Fledgling Freddie

Currently stuck on summary....keep getting the beloveed code 414 and the occassinal 300!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.