A great evil returns to our land...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, wans't Mocksi a try hard Blademaster? seem to remember him being shit, vive la Random Rogfarmers eh?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, carried by the group but kissed arse nicely.

Last time I saw him he sprinted from a tower to add on a fight for a couple of hundred RPs.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Yo bro, Dan, i heard that people who create their own set rules as to how a game should played, i.e you calling everyone bad because they are sing spellqueue is called a "scrub"

Are you a scrub dan?

Dossi

Regular Freddie
More than enough people here to form a group of spell queue users.

I don't know who or what this BloodOmen faggot is but I don't play unless there is 8v8 on agramon, so i HIGHLY doubt you saw me jumping from a tower to add on some shitty mainland.

Dossi

Regular Freddie
Anyway I'm done here, I can see you all are to emotionally involved with spell queue.

enjoy.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, scrub in denial alert.. don't worry Dossi we all know you're bad :) just keep telling yourself you aren't and maybe one day it might come true.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Didn't all the decent 8v8ers quit years ago?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sure, let me just fabricate some out of thin air. You sound mad now Dossi, truth hurts a tad eh?

Dossi

Regular Freddie
They did, just the try hards like Dossi left now :)

Lemme guess your one of those "I'm solo because it takes more skill" but in reality its hard to find 7 equally retarded players that actually want to group with you?

Dossi

Regular Freddie
SO MAD RIGHTNOW because some kid I've never heard of is trying to talk heat lol.

Dossi

Regular Freddie
Didn't all the decent 8v8ers quit years ago?

There were no "decent" 8vs8 on dyvet, the only time I ever enjoyed agramon action was on glamorgan, dem germans knew how to play.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
SO MAD RIGHTNOW because some kid I've never heard of is trying to talk heat lol.

Listen to yourself speak man "kid" "heat" been hanging around with those American's a bit too much, licking their arse like you did staj's aswell? "carry me meights, me guud BM trolololololol"

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Everytime you think this thread is going somewhere good, it derails. :|

Dossi

Regular Freddie
Listen to yourself speak man "kid" "heat" been hanging around with those American's a bit too much, licking their arse like you did staj's aswell? "carry me meights, me guud BM trolololololol"

Your attempts of trolling amuse me. At least its safe to say your trolling is just about as good as your daoc play~

I've been trolling for the past hour. I don't know what you're doing but you do seem to emotionally attached to this thread.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh I haven't even started trying to troll you yet Dossi nor would I want to, in fact I wouldn't cross a road to piss on you if you were on fire.. just speaking the truth and children like you don't like hearing the truth.

Dossi

Regular Freddie
Oh I haven't even started trying to troll you yet Dossi nor would I want to, in fact I wouldn't cross a road to piss on you if you were on fire.. just speaking the truth and children like you don't like hearing the truth.

yep defiantly emotionally attached, I'd seek help but I'm not you so please continue to GETMAD.

That is all~

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
See the problem with people like you is Dossi is they have obvious ego issues, the main issue with you personally is you have nothing to back said ego up. If you polish a turd its still a turd, pretty much sums up your years as a try hard in DAOC. I'm going to ignore you now because you are truly insignificant.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
WHY SO ANGRY? I guess after 12 years of playing the same class and sucking dick at it has that effect~

cant have played the same class for 12 years yet.. so keep dreaming u mighty ywain player and unknown excalibur/prydwen player :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
ya I figured, maybe you and all these other spell queue users (who claim to have been good back in 2000 whenever) should form a group and see if you can compete nowadays :)

/Mocski*

well Death Jesters are old players from the paste, and they are doing pretty fine.. the game is much easier now and u gain much faster rps compared to the good old days :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
There were no "decent" 8vs8 on dyvet, the only time I ever enjoyed agramon action was on glamorgan, dem germans knew how to play.

just saw this so had to reply :)

there was plenty of decent 8vs8 on excalibur and later on dyvet.. but u was just not decent enough to be a part of it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom