A great evil returns to our land...

Alca

Loyal Freddie
Horner Just loves the smell of kobold ass in the morning .. ( he kept coming back for it )

Attachments

• sshot026.jpg
    sshot026.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
How is it to be in guild with Magiskeld? That person has some serious issues.

Alca

Loyal Freddie
it's fine, I enjoy it, I can't really say anything negative about enviroment, only thing that annoys me is the time difference :)

Horner Just loves the smell of kobold ass in the morning .. ( he kept coming back for it )

OMFG LAA:D AAL ANOTHER MIDK:confused: NIHT TRASH ZERGo_O ER BRAGGIN ..... COPY:sleep: CATS ... THE THING IS :rolleyes: U NO:poop: OBS NEVER RUN SO:notworthy: LO OR IN SM:p ALL GRPS SO.... DOESNT MA:drink: TCH MY SCREEN:whistle: IES ... GROW A P:cry: IR DUMB:giggle: ASS LAAA:ROFLMAO: AAL

Alca

Loyal Freddie
Dude. You calling me trash is the highest valued compliment I could ever receive, Horner calling me trash, i am so honored <3.... but dude you kept coming for it... I know you have a koblet fetish :p

edit: I never called myself a soloer ;) I'm a grp person :p

Last edited:
edit: I never called myself ELITE ;) I'm a RANDOM TRASH ZERGER :p[/quote]

OMFG LAAAAAA:D AAAAAL SO TRU:rolleyes: E LAAAAA:LOL: AAAAAAAAAL I D AD:giggle: D URE NOT FRE:iagree: NCH LAAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAL

Alca

Loyal Freddie
whatever floats your boat big guy :) as long as you're having fun <3

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I seem to remember he was mentally unwell.

Everz

FH is my second home
I seem to remember he was mentally unwell.

He was never all there and was prone to the occassionally freak out. May have mellowed out a bit.

There were strange people about, as noted Jeep and just typing '@@'.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
WHY SO ANGRY? I guess after 12 years of playing the same class and sucking dick at it has that effect~

lol I think its easy to tell whos angry from the posts in this thread

Why o why do you insist on trying to tell everyone how they suck and you are uber leet, when you dont even know them? If you have such confidence in yourself why do you even need to argue it with people?

Anyway in regards to the point you are trying to argue that dyvet 8v8 sucked and only german was good etc whatever. I diagree, Dyvet shortly before and after cluster was awesome for 8v8, you had loads of groups out from all realms, all with different unpredictable setups and no time between fights to wait for iwin abilities. I think a lot of the challenge from the german servers was coming up against rr12 groups who had played together on the same classes for years, when the dyvet based guilds were starting from rr1 on new characters and also the factor of being unable to find decent replacements if someone didn't turn up. From what ive seen of german groups, they are very german in the sense that they play like robots. They play how fights should pan out on paper, but fights as with everything in life, never go as planned so playing that way is stupid imo because it makes you predictable and that will be taken advantage of. In fights you have to think on your feet and take advantage of opportunities that arise to turn the tide in your favour.

I know what you are getting at looking back in hindsight, i know when i looked back after 8v8 died out on Dyvet i realised what i could have done better and changed certain things, certain group tactics and numerous other things. I think maybe you are looking at the action now with rose tinted specs a bit. I'm sure now if we got a group together of old players after a week or so playing together we would clear up without much trouble but that won't happen because people (or maybe just me) can't be arsed playing (especially with set days/times) when there is no 8v8 and the majority of rvr revolves around zergings and keeps. So its a vicious circle, no players because competition sucks, competition sucks because no players.

Why o why do you insist on trying to tell everyone how they suck and you are uber leet, when you dont even know them? If you have such confidence in yourself why do you even need to argue it with people?

Anyway in regards to the point you are trying to argue that dyvet 8v8 sucked and only german was good etc whatever. I diagree, Dyvet shortly before and after cluster was awesome for 8v8, you had loads of groups out from all realms, all with different unpredictable setups and no time between fights to wait for iwin abilities. I think a lot of the challenge from the german servers was coming up against rr12 groups who had played together on the same classes for years, when the dyvet based guilds were starting from rr1 on new characters and also the factor of being unable to find decent replacements if someone didn't turn up. From what ive seen of german groups, they are very german in the sense that they play like robots. They play how fights should pan out on paper, but fights as with everything in life, never go as planned so playing that way is stupid imo because it makes you predictable and that will be taken advantage of. In fights you have to think on your feet and take advantage of opportunities that arise to turn the tide in your favour.

I know what you are getting at looking back in hindsight, i know when i looked back after 8v8 died out on Dyvet i realised what i could have done better and changed certain things, certain group tactics and numerous other things. I think maybe you are looking at the action now with rose tinted specs a bit. I'm sure now if we got a group together of old players after a week or so playing together we would clear up without much trouble but that won't happen because people (or maybe just me) can't be arsed playing (especially with set days/times) when there is no 8v8 and the majority of rvr revolves around zergings and keeps. So its a vicious circle, no players because competition sucks, competition sucks because no players.

OMFG LAAAA:D AAL WHY THE HE:X3: LL U GOT:giggle: TA WR:coffee: ITE SO MUCH B:poop: S .... PAI:cry: NFUL TO RE:eek: AD... ALL THAT TO SA:rolleyes: Y THAT ELIT:confused: ENESS AND GLOo_O RY RESIDES IN RET:LOL: IREMENT .... OMFG LAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAL QUIT:giggle: TERS QUIT GT:p FO LAAAAAAAAA:D AAAAAAAAAAL

FRANCE IS ETE:cool: RNAL !!!!!!!!

Everz

FH is my second home

I don't think any game bar WoW operates on a set days/time runs anymore? Seems to be a dying thing and gaming becoming much more casual.

I look back at times and think my playstyle at times was terrible. Far to gung-ho hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom