A great evil returns to our land...

RealHorner

Fledgling Freddie
OMF:mad:GGGG LAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO:AAALL SOME:LOL:ONE TRI:whistle:D TO COo_OPY ME??:twak:???

LAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

HERE NOOBE I SHOW YOU PROOF THAT IM REAL LAAAAAAAL

WELL DONE F:drink:AKING MY CHAR:cheers:ACTER

BUT Y:poop:OU GOT OW:flame:NED

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

VIVE LA FRANCE

sshot379.jpg

Last edited:

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Shit_Just_Got_Real.jpg

I just planted a Danish flag on French ground.. Guess that means it is mine now eh? History repeats itself

OMFG I PLAN:rolleyes: TED MY CO:m00: K IN YOUR MA:love: MA .... GUESS HER AS:m00: S IS MI:giggle: NE HUH ????? YOUR MA:p MA KEEPS REPEA:barefoot: TING HERSELF ... OH JA:giggle: AA OHHH JA:LOL: AAA OH JAA:ROFLMAO: AA

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
OMFG I PLAN:rolleyes: TED MY CO:m00: K IN YOUR MA:love: MA .... GUESS HER AS:m00: S IS MI:giggle: NE HUH ????? YOUR MA:p MA KEEPS REPEA:barefoot: TING HERSELF ... OH JA:giggle: AA OHHH JA:LOL: AAA OH JAA:ROFLMAO: AA

She's clearly faking it, I doubt anyone with a dick the size of a leprechauns pinky would get anyone off to be honest :< I feel sorry for you for being so feebly endowed.

She's clearly faking it, I doubt anyone with a dick the size of a leprechauns pinky would get anyone off to be honest :< I feel sorry for you for being so feebly endowed.

OMFG LAAAAAAA:D AAAAAAAL HOW WOULD U KNOW WHAT FAK:confused: ING IT IS LIKE U VIRGo_O IN BOY !!!!!

AS FOR THE IMPO:barefoot: STER WHO MADE A FA:giggle: KE SCREENIE , I FAR:rolleyes: MED HIM TOO OMFG LAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAL !!!!!

KEEP EM COM:LOL: ING BABY:whistle: BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOB:cry: ODY CAN MA:drink: TCH THE KI:iagree: NG OF FRANCE !!!

Attachments

• FAKE HORNER GUTTED LIKE A PIG.jpg
    FAKE HORNER GUTTED LIKE A PIG.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 30

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I think the troll has had more than enough food now.

move along, nothing interesting to see here........

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Its ok man, don't worry :) your secret of having a small cock is safe with then denizens of Freddyshouse.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
whats that ? the sound of french fail hitting the floor ?

aaah there we go

ohdearhorner.jpg

Mabs

on a side note, i love the way your "friends" in the realm of albion just stood there and watch you get twatted.. that was worth the admission fee on its own

on a side note, i love the way your "friends" in the realm of albion just stood there and watch you get twatted.. that was worth the admission fee on its own

OMFG LAAAAA:D AAAAL EASY MODE DUEL:confused: ISTSS ARENT MY FRIEo_O NDS LAAAAAL MORE URE XREAL:iagree: MING BUD:poop: DIES CALLING U ON VENT .... THEY EVEN SAID IN REGI:LOL: ONAL CHAT YOUR PIG:X3: LORD BIGG:notworthy: TYME WAS SO FAT SOUND:giggle: ED LIKE HE WAS STRUG:m00: GLING TO BREATH OMFG LAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAL

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
OMFG LAAAAA:D AL STOP CRAV:p ING FOR MY BO:m00: DY ..... IM NOT INTO FAG:confused: GOTS LAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAL

Oh troll please you'll have to try much harder to get a more aggressive response, you disappoint me :( I thought you were on my level of pissing people off, evidently you're still a padawan.

OMFG LAAAAA:D AAAAL EASY MODE DUEL:confused: ISTSS ARENT MY FRIEo_O NDS LAAAAAL MORE URE XREAL:iagree: MING BUD:poop: DIES CALLING U ON VENT .... THEY EVEN SAID IN REGI:LOL: ONAL CHAT YOUR PIG:X3: LORD BIGG:notworthy: TYME WAS SO FAT SOUND:giggle: ED LIKE HE WAS STRUG:m00: GLING TO BREATH OMFG LAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAL

OMFG I EVEN REP:D LIED THEY SHOULD FFEED THE FAT:m00: FUKK MORE CHOCO:p LATE CANDY BARS SO THAT HE WOULD HAVE A CARD:giggle: IAC ARREST LAA:LOL: AAAL THEY APPE:twak: ALED ME BUT CSR TOLD THEM THERES NOTH:drink: ING WRONG WITH WRIT:cheers: ING DOWN FU:iagree: NNY JOKES IN PUBLIC CHAT LAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAL

Mabs

OMFG LAAA:D AAL ALWAYS HIDI:confused: NG THE 58 RP(y) S U GET OUT OF ZERo_O GING DOWN A SOLO:rolleyes: ER LAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAL

MY SCRE:m00: ENIES ARE NOT CENSO:poop: RED LAAAAAAA:LOL: AAL GROW A PAIR FUK:giggle: FACE LAAAAAAAL

or it could just be i covered the window as it has AS , guild etc chat on it ? mad i know !

also.. fuk face? really ? is someone getting angry and upset ? :D

or it could just be i covered the window as it has AS , guild etc chat on it ? mad i know !

also.. fuk face? really ? is someone getting angry and upset ? :D

LAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D AAAAAAL RPS ARE DISPLA:confused: YED IN THE AS :rolleyes: AND GUILD:rolleyes: TOP SECRET LEET CONVO BOXES LAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO THE FUKK:giggle: K CARES IF U HIDE THE GU:notworthy: ILD CHAT ?????? ALL TH:coffee: ERE IS TO READ IS

Biggtyme Let's go Boyz Let's zerg that soloer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggtyme Well played !!!!!!!!!!! But don't forget to assist me please !!!!!

Lindraskada what did u just say in vent ?????

Biggtyme Sorry I farted ...

Mabs

lol, Biggtyme isnt in our guild, but nice try ;)

and yes that is clearly my healer there, u can tell by the Sword styles <3

Mabs

oh btw, cos youre a bit slow:

Biggtymes guild is Necessary Evil.. they mostly wear black with bright green vests
Midknight run black with Purple chests
;)

lol, Biggtyme isnt in our guild, but nice try ;)

and yes that is clearly my healer there, u can tell by the Sword styles <3

U RO:rolleyes: XXX BOY !!!!! WHAT:confused: EVER JUST REMEo_O MBER TO HIDE THE TI:cry: NY RPS AND THE HU:m00: GE ZERG WHEN U PO(y) ST SCREE:LOL: NIES ;) LAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAL

Mabs

you were killed by 3 mids.. while standing around about 20 albs.. but dont let that get in the way of a good story :D

all your friends helping you there... real shame, and you didnt even get time to get scarlatina out by glitching through the wall, so double RPs \o/

you were killed by 3 mids.. while standing around about 20 albs.. but dont let that get in the way of a good story :D

all your friends helping you there... real shame, and you didnt even get time to get scarlatina out by glitching through the wall, so double RPs \o/

NICE ST:confused: ORY WHY DONT U SHO:rolleyes: W US THE DOUo_O BLE RPS ??????????? OMFG LAAA:D AAAL A NO:rolleyes: OB CAN ME CAN PU:LOL: BLISH THE PRO:p OF OF RPS WHY CA:giggle: NT U ???????????? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAL

Mabs

lol maths fail

One scrub = RPs
Two scrubs = 2xRPs

see
failsorc + bot = double RPs..

Dossi

Regular Freddie
OMF:mad:GGGG LAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO:AAALL SOME:LOL:ONE TRI:whistle:D TO COo_OPY ME??:twak:???

LAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

HERE NOOBE I SHOW YOU PROOF THAT IM REAL LAAAAAAAL

WELL DONE F:drink:AKING MY CHAR:cheers:ACTER

BUT Y:poop:OU GOT OW:flame:NED

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

VIVE LA FRANCE

View attachment 9678

Spell Que LLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dossi

Regular Freddie
I can see why the french have to screenshot every single kill.... 3x qbars which probably means they have no idea about qbinds and using spell Q - amazing how anyone can die to such a player~

/Mocski

not moski.......

Logi

Resident Freddy
I can see why the french have to screenshot every single kill.... 3x qbars which probably means they have no idea about qbinds and using spell Q - amazing how anyone can die to such a player~

/Mocski

not moski.......

whats wrong with spellqueue? makes the most out of your casting speed. only thing i see beneficial is for when ur playing a healing class and need to swap targets to heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom