A great evil returns to our land...

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
just saw this so had to reply :)

there was plenty of decent 8vs8 on excalibur and later on dyvet.. but u was just not decent enough to be a part of it ?

some truth here folks, atleast some of us who actually had alot of decent 8vs8's both on excalibur and later on dyvet.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
i remember mocksi as a decent player...

or am i a party killer now :(

Dossi

Regular Freddie
well Death Jesters are old players from the paste, and they are doing pretty fine.. the game is much easier now and u gain much faster rps compared to the good old days :)

You should take a trip to agramon on sunday around 19:00 gmt :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I don't know who or what this BloodOmen faggot is but I don't play unless there is 8v8 on agramon, so i HIGHLY doubt you saw me jumping from a tower to add on some shitty mainland.
Haven't heard the "who are you?" line done for years, you must be truly elite.

Also why the fuck do you insist of putting a tilde at the end of random sentences?

Everz

FH is my second home
Dossi was in Golden Age no?

Pretty sure he wasn't in RR.

oh btw, cos youre a bit slow:

Biggtymes guild is Necessary Evil.. they mostly wear black with bright green vests
Midknight run black with Purple chests
;)

OMFG LAAAA:D AAAAL U DONT LO:confused: OK LIKE WEARING A PUR:rolleyes: PLE CHEST ON THE KILL SCRE:p ENIE DO YA Po_O UNK !!!!

NAH FEW YEA:whistle: RS BACK U WERE JUST ANOTHER REG(n) ULAR NOOB ZERGING IN RO:sleep: GUE GRPS.... NOW URE A LE:rolleyes: ET MIDKN:giggle: IGHTTT ZERGER !!!!! LAAAAAAAA:LOL: AAAAAAAAAL WHAT THE FUKK IS MIDK:barefoot: NIGHT ????? THE ONLY PRO GU:coffee: ILD I EVER KNEW WAS NO:drink: LBY PRIDE ... OTHER GU:alien: ILDS WERE NO:poop: OBS IN FANCY COL:oops: ORS LAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAL

LINDRASKADA NEUTERED.jpg

Dossi

Regular Freddie
hopefully all these emotionally involved fat kids will form a group, instead of talking how good they were back in 04/05. I'm part of the risky pug who play every Sunday for the Ywain 8vs8 - Please form a grp, any realm you like :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
even leeching off a FG and a 3-man macro stealth group didnt save you horner.. how embarassing :D

you wiped our 6man first time.. then we killed all of you 7 mins later... L2P /hug

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hopefully all these ex daoc players will form a group, instead of talking how good they were back in 04/05. I'm being carried by the risky pug who play every Sunday for the Ywain 8vs8 - Please form a grp, any realm you like :)

Fixed that for you Dossi, no need to thank me.

even leeching off a FG and a 3-man macro stealth group didnt save you horner.. how embarassing :D

you wiped our 6man first time.. then we killed all of you 7 mins later... L2P /hug

OMFG LAL WE WE:rolleyes: RE 4 AND WHEN WE PORTo_O ED ALL ALBS WERE ALR:confused: EADY DEAD BUT KEEP ON SPAMMING THAT U ARE ELI(y) TE ^^

LAL GUILD SET FGS US:whistle: ED TO RUN AGRAMON TO LOOK FOR OTHER SET FG... UER JUST A SHIIT:poop: TY NON-PRIME-TIME ZER:giggle: GER WHO ONLY LOOKS FOR LESS THAN 8 TO FI:LOL: GHT YOUR FG ^^ VERY SKILLED IND:ROFLMAO: EED LAAAL

Mabs

oh noes, you just got taken out AGAIN, really.. strafe more :(

Mabs

must i ? :(
ok then !

quick game.. spot the solo sorc !

sshot143.jpg

Mabs

so its, what? 2-1 today ? or you not keeping score when you fail ? :D

sshot145.jpgsshot146.jpg

Mabs

first one was 7 vs your fg albs + stealther 3 man, not my fault they cant keep you up

2nd one you may notice we were douing

but dont let that worry you... LAL!!!"!"

Dossi

Regular Freddie
Plenty of EX daoc players post here, we're just not all arrogant twats like yourself :)

Arrogant? I wouldn't say that but whatever helps you justified defending that spell queue which started this hole thing off. I mean you don't even play the game and yet you have more than enough comments, again life must be SO GOOD that you need to comment on something you have nothing to do with anymore~

AFK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom