A great evil returns to our land...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
holy shit !
people with lives, and stuff to do ! in "logging off daoc for a while " THE HORROR!

try it some time , it might improve your social skills that are clearly lacking.. LAL!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
i wonder how much time he actually puts in his 'caps' replies with all the smileys etc, at first they seem random... but they are actually not Oo which is even sadder ...

holy shit !
people with lives, and stuff to do ! in "logging off daoc for a while " THE HORROR!

try it some time , it might improve your social skills that are clearly lacking.. LAL!

OMFG LAAAAL YOUR 2 FULL GROUP IS BACK ONLINE U CAN PLAY !!!! WAS SAD TO SEE U LOG OUT YESTERDAY AFTER I PWNED YOUR DUO 4 TIMES IN A ROW :((

Mabs

weve killed you.. er 7 times so far today, and you rage logged i assume? as youre normally on most of the day :(

we got bored of asshatting you in the end :\

pity that the 4-5 man macro scout group is fucking dire and cant save you :(

Everz

FH is my second home
weve killed you.. er 7 times so far today, and you rage logged i assume? as youre normally on most of the day :(

we got bored of asshatting you in the end :\

pity that the 4-5 man macro scout group is fucking dire and cant save you :(

5 man macro scout group?

Amazing :D.

they been rr3-4 for about 2 weeks

OMFG LAAAA:D AAAL GUILD RV:confused: R LEVEL HAS REALLY DROP:rolleyes: PED IF ALL YOUR 16 MAN GU:p ILD BG CAN DO IS BR:barefoot: AG ABOUT ZERG:m00: ING A FEW SOLOERS AND A 5 MAN SCOUT MA:LOL: CRO GROUP OMFG LAAAAAAAA:LOL: AAAAAL

BUT WHAT THE HE:rolleyes: CK THANX FOR THE R:D PS !!! U ARE ELI:poop: TE YES INDEED !!!!!!!!!!! AND DO I GET MY SHA:giggle: RE OF RPS OH YES IND:ROFLMAO: EED LAAAAAAAAAAA:whistle: AAAAAAAAAL

SHA:twak: MED !

VIVE LA FRA:iagree: NCE !

Attachments

• MIDKNIGHT PWNED.jpg
    MIDKNIGHT PWNED.jpg
    667.8 KB · Views: 15
  • MIDKNIGHT HUMILIATED.jpg
    MIDKNIGHT HUMILIATED.jpg
    641.2 KB · Views: 12
  • MIDKNIGHT PUT TO SLEEP.jpg
    MIDKNIGHT PUT TO SLEEP.jpg
    768.2 KB · Views: 14
  • MIDKNIGHT LINDRASKADA RAPED EARLY IN THE MORNING.jpg
    MIDKNIGHT LINDRASKADA RAPED EARLY IN THE MORNING.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 13
  • MIDKNIGHT SLAUGHTERED IN THEIR HOME VILLAGE.jpg
    MIDKNIGHT SLAUGHTERED IN THEIR HOME VILLAGE.jpg
    659 KB · Views: 13
  • MIDKNIGHT FG PWNED BY FRENCH ELITE DUO.jpg
    MIDKNIGHT FG PWNED BY FRENCH ELITE DUO.jpg
    802 KB · Views: 16
  • MIDKINGHT ZERGING AMATEURS.jpg
    MIDKINGHT ZERGING AMATEURS.jpg
    743.2 KB · Views: 12

Mabs

LMAO
ok i submit. you managed to kill my RR3 warrior that i rolled 2 weeks ago, you are so much more pro than me <3

LMAO
ok i submit. you managed to kill my RR3 warrior that i rolled 2 weeks ago, you are so much more pro than me <3

OMFG LAAAA:D AAAL YOUR R3 WARR:confused: IOR WITH 15 BRA:rolleyes: VE RR10 AND RR11 "FRIENDS" FROM THE PRO RVR GUILD MIDKo_O NIGHT OMFG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:LOL: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL I WATCH THOSE SCREE:love: NIES EVERY MORN:coffee: ING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:giggle: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAL

Mabs

oh, also...

its funny how you can look "SOLO" when you spin the camera round isnt it ;)

next time, ask your fg of alb friends to move out of the area before taking pics of you soloing people lols :eek:

note the time stamps on 154+155 ;)

Attachments

• sshot150.jpg
    sshot150.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • sshot154.jpg
    sshot154.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • sshot155.jpg
    sshot155.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • sshot157.jpg
    sshot157.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • sshot161.jpg
    sshot161.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
oh, also...

its funny how you can look "SOLO" when you spin the camera round isnt it ;)

next time, ask your fg of alb friends to move out of the area before taking pics of you soloing people lols :eek:

note the time stamps on 154+155 ;)

OMFG LAAAAAA:D AAAAAAAAL THE PRI:confused: DE IN RS RPo_O S DIVIDED IN 1:rolleyes: 6 IS STRO:X3: NG IS THIS O:poop: NE OMFG LAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAL

URE KIL:LOL: LIN ME B:notworthy: OY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG LAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Mabs

oh before i forget ;
caeptnlockless, facewrecker and norapac arent in midknight, so thanks for struggling so hard to find pics of guildies you killed you have to make some up..lol <3

Mabs

OMFG LAAAAAA:D AAAAAAAAL THE PRI:confused: DE IN RS RPo_O S DIVIDED IN 1:rolleyes: 6 IS STRO:X3: NG IS THIS O:poop: NE OMFG LAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAL

URE KIL:LOL: LIN ME B:notworthy: OY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG LAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

i know
sadly you arent killing me..without your fg of alb helpers :D

keep trying tho!

oh before i forget ;
caeptnlockless, facewrecker and norapac arent in midknight, so thanks for struggling so hard to find pics of guildies you killed you have to make some up..lol <3

OMFG LAAAAAAAAA:D AAAAAAAL THEY JOIN:rolleyes: ED YOUR B:confused: G SO THEY ARE PART OF YOUR "FRIEo_O NDS" OMFG LAAAAAAA:LOL: AAAAAAL NOW THAT THEY VE DI:X3: ED U DENY THEM YOUR "FRIEN:rolleyes: DSHIP" THATS KIN:giggle: DA SAD LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Mabs

lol, l 2 read

you posted pics of "midknight" getting killed, and evidence..people not in midknight.. GG!

im only posting pics of us killing you , a lot...

see what i did there ;)

lol, l 2 read

you posted pics of "midknight" getting killed, and evidence..people not in midknight.. GG!

im only posting pics of us killing you , a lot...

see what i did there ;)

OMFG LAAA:D AAAAL U ONLY POST SCRE:confused: ENIES WHERE U HI:rolleyes: DE THE RPS U GET FROM KILLS OMFG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:LOL: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL WHERE IS THE ELIT:giggle: ENESS IN THAT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL SHOW U:notworthy: S THE RPS LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:p AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL AND REME:X3: MBER WHAT YER G:drink: F SAID " SMALL IS CU:giggle: TE " OMFG LAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Mabs

OMFG LAAA:D AAAAL U ONLY POST SCRE:confused: ENIES WHERE U HI:rolleyes: DE THE RPS U GET FROM KILLS OMFG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:LOL: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL WHERE IS THE ELIT:giggle: ENESS IN THAT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL SHOW U:notworthy: S THE RPS LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:p AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL AND REME:X3: MBER WHAT YER G:drink: F SAID " SMALL IS CU:giggle: TE " OMFG LAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

oh dear , bringing the girlfriend into this ? really ? is that the BEST you can do . why dont you go away, have a sit down, think , and try again later :)

and i dont care about the RPs i get from you, unlike you i dont masturbate furiously every time i kill someone, i just like repeatedly killing skillless scrubs... a category you are most certainly the king of <3

oh dear , bringing the girlfriend into this ? really ? is that the BEST you can do . why dont you go away, have a sit down, think , and try again later :)

and i dont care about the RPs i get from you, unlike you i dont masturbate furiously every time i kill someone, i just like repeatedly killing skillless scrubs... a category you are most certainly the king of <3

OMFG LAAAAAAAA:D AAAAAAAL MASTUR:confused: BATING IS GOo_O OD FOR YOUR HEA:drink: LTH !!!!! AND I SAW U RU:notworthy: N AWAY FROM M:cool: E AND MY GIRL:love: FRIEND SCARL:p ATINA WHEN U WERE RU:rolleyes: NING A DU:oops: O 2 DA:D YS AGO !!! LAAAAAAAAAAAAA:ROFLMAO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom