<3 Brutality <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Drp said:
Hehe, i can still see that daoc hasent changed abit still same old wankers playing, guys... just becouse you camp a artifact 7 hours doesnt it make it to yours exactly once it pops... it doesnt make you the right to judge ppl and flame em just couse they had the right ppl to do the artifact right away, so mate next time you want to camp an artifact and not rdy to give it up just like that then i storngly suggest you to log your necro and bb on at the same time and put them at the artifact thanks... and btw i strongly agreed that brutality is your new fotm guild couse i've seen what they go for on camlann and you cant say anything about brutality aslong as you havent seen them in action... thanks and gl in alb/pryd brutality
the word "retarded" and "16" comes to mind.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Drp said:
Hehe, i can still see that daoc hasent changed abit still same old wankers playing, guys... just becouse you camp a artifact 7 hours doesnt it make it to yours exactly once it pops... it doesnt make you the right to judge ppl and flame em just couse they had the right ppl to do the artifact right away, so mate next time you want to camp an artifact and not rdy to give it up just like that then i storngly suggest you to log your necro and bb on at the same time and put them at the artifact thanks... and btw i strongly agreed that brutality is your new fotm guild couse i've seen what they go for on camlann and you cant say anything about brutality aslong as you havent seen them in action... thanks and gl in alb/pryd brutality

Well if you had read the post they actually had all the people they needed there, they were just waiting on a ML ability timer.

No, jsut because you camp a arti 7 hours a day, it doesn't make it yours, your correct. But on this server we have a community and in this community we respect each other. I think most of us understand what it's like to camp an arti for 7hours and have some fuck witts come and steal it off you, not just 7hours but even 1 hour. It's fucking annoying and thats why we don't do it.

Well if they are the new Fotm they have alot of work to do after this thread tbh. Hope your not all l33t and think your "IT" because that would make it so much worse!

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
But on this server we have a community and in this community we respect each other

right... what about the guild trying to "steal" Eremai (GoV) when we where "camping" it.. respect eh ? and no im not gonna post what guild it was as some other people likes to do.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Lexxus said:
right... what about the guild trying to "steal" Eremai (GoV) when we where "camping" it.. respect eh ? and no im not gonna post what guild it was as some other people likes to do.

Was that before or after this thread went up, if it was after then im guessing this will happen to you a lot more

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
Was that before or after this thread went up, if it was after then im guessing this will happen to you a lot more

Correct

You steal peoples arti mobs then qq when it happens to you?

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
Lexxus said:

Mr Pot meet Mr Kettle

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I think this thread should be locked and the key thrown away.

So lets turn it into a random spamming contest untill it does happen.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I think this thread should be locked and the key thrown away.

So lets turn it into a random spamming contest untill it does happen.

Or laugh at your comments in it?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Or laugh at your comments in it?

Sure
let me be the first to Hand you a Shovel. and a hangmans rope for your GM.

Maybe your guild enjoys this kind of Publicity?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
Sure
let me be the first to Hand you a Shovel. and a hangmans rope for your GM.

Maybe your guild enjoys this kind of Publicity?

oO Hangman...

Does it have a ermm....

C

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
i said "tried to steal" and yes it was after the qq thread, and besides i didnt whine about it i just commented about this so called community where people respect each other etc, but sure go ahead and steal our arties, but if you touch the mobs when we have pulled i will report u, i could have done that with tosen but i chosed not to. ok i admit what we did wasent maybe so nice, but hey we said that whe wherent gonna do it again so plz get over it. ohh btw to all those that likes to rude us or say some smartass comment like "fucking dickheads" does that make u feel better or what ? :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom