<3 Brutality <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluttaejjn

Banned
ninaca said:
Does it really matter what arti it was.. the point is that you did arti that someone else was already camping

aye, it matters a lot dude, if u pulled eremai from me i'd find u and kill u, but if u did BoM I doubt i'd care at all.. zahur is in the BoM class seeing how it pops 2-3 times a day.. big deal mate?

Pluttaejjn

Banned
Valgyr said:
Ye real nice bunch we pulled danos, Noldric from brutality pms me asks if its up and if he can join for cred i say sure, he comes with guild and rushes in and pulls it while we are clearing adds at danos. i was really mad, as he ignored me after and talked to b4, i also would like to point out that this is typical camlan behavior and they are like proud of these posts but u shouldnt if u want to work as a guild on a normal server. its eaiser to blend in in a normal guild with 1 retarded pvp server player then a whole guild filled with monkeys.

Have some nice SS of these guys beeing real funny, but i dont know how to host em and i wouldnt anyway as they didnt breach CoC else it would have been a 1 sec time to the RN.

If we wanted 2 do it camlann style they'd had 2 make it possible for us 2 kill u, coz it would be a lot easier... and god! not even germans whine this much.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ah well, seems you've got a nice head start on Prydwen :E

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Starambo said:
Nice post tosen. Kind of reminds me of when you stole moirai off me, when i was waiting for my other cleric to arive, and you logged all of your chars on and just pulled moirai. Well tbh mate go fuck your self, good on you brutality

First of all... what a very mature language :)

I actually have to screenies lying about somewhere here, with you actually saying I could do the encounter. Do you want them posted? (includes the language you were using at the point).

LordjOX said:
And we all can pretty much agree that Tosen isn't the one with the purest bag of flour.
Nah, but I'm quite fair when it comes to point it seems. <looks at all the friendly posts made in this thread>
Just because you couldn't "destroy my income" as you so nicely put it when you first time found out how to do Moirai - you don't have to be hostile :)

Pluttaejjn

Banned
Corran said:
Of course there are exceptions to the rule, however if everything is said is true then you guild are one of them and dont give a fuck about what people think of you.

No, thats just me, the others care... and I'd take all ur artis over and over again if this is how u're gonna respond by whining... gives some good reading.

and as I said I was afk :( Wish I could have been there and seen the whine! omfg it would have made my day!

ohh and ofc I help ppl if they ask for it... but I dont really care what ppl think :p if theres anyone here that does then its just sad...

ohh and they should get a life.

E-peen +1 atleast!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Pluttaejjn said:
No, thats just me, the others care... and I'd take all ur artis over and over again if this is how u're gonna respond by whining... gives some good reading.

and as I said I was afk :( Wish I could have been there and seen the whine! omfg it would have made my day!

ohh and ofc I help ppl if they ask for it... but I dont really care what ppl think :p if theres anyone here that does then its just sad...

ohh and they should get a life.

E-peen +1 atleast!

Remember this may impact on the turnout of your raids, and i'm sure many won't allow you on theres now, so watch what you say :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Tosen said:
Just because you couldn't "destroy my income" as you so nicely put it when you first time found out how to do Moirai - you don't have to be hostile :)
Haha, now that's comedy gold;)

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Allmighty said:
it wont happen again atleast not this way
This should be the end of it to be honest,he's said it won't happen again like that.
Give the guild a chance in there learning curve here,it's very different from Excal and Cam.
And I totally agree with Dimse that this should have been taken up with the GM of the guild and not some total FH flame and an attempt to make everybody hate this guild.
C'mon show some wub and not the pathetic attitude of the Cloudsong guy on Vent that time.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Rickie said:
But ofc we tryed to talk to them first. We asked them in /s and in /send who there GM was or who there raid-leader was, but got ignoret. Well.. from most of them.... 2 guys told us in /send that it was " The Lord who send them to do this" !?!?

Now m8 you have alot of high ml's so you know alot about the game

it is really really simple.... i was too lazy to tell who our leader was

cause he probley would have QQ'd on vent at me for it.

but /who BG

look for the guy in brutality

/bg join XXXXXXXX

done and done.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dandare said:
This should be the end of it to be honest,he's said it won't happen again like that.
Give the guild a chance in there learning curve here,it's very different from Excal and Cam.
And I totally agree with Dimse that this should have been taken up with the GM of the guild and not some total FH flame and an attempt to make everybody hate this guild.
C'mon show some wub and not the pathetic attitude of the Cloudsong guy on Vent that time.

blame that idiot Pluttaejjn for making the thread 10x worse than it should be :p

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
Now m8 you have alot of high ml's so you know alot about the game

it is really really simple.... i was too lazy to tell who our leader was

cause he probley would have QQ'd on vent at me for it.

but /who BG

look for the guy in brutality

/bg join XXXXXXXX

done and done.

That's SO no excuse for not telling her who of you was responsible.

Nukesof

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
Ye real nice bunch we pulled danos, Noldric from brutality pms me asks if its up and if he can join for cred i say sure, he comes with guild and rushes in and pulls it while we are clearing adds at danos. i was really mad, as he ignored me after and talked to b4, i also would like to point out that this is typical camlan behavior and they are like proud of these posts but u shouldnt if u want to work as a guild on a normal server. its eaiser to blend in in a normal guild with 1 retarded pvp server player then a whole guild filled with monkeys.

Have some nice SS of these guys beeing real funny, but i dont know how to host em and i wouldnt anyway as they didnt breach CoC else it would have been a 1 sec time to the RN.

This was something knew u diden't trashtalk? can u really use words without **** in them ?

Nukesof

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
not quite sama...
and even though you "cant camp artis" its how it works on these servers, not sure what you guys are used to on pvp but its called respect, if someones camping it to do it, its theirs and their rules apply to if they have the ppl to do it and if your allowed to roll.
and maybe be clear in your loot rules " sorry we are taking all the scrolls" isnt too hard, which is why people got annoyed.

U talking about it's like this on this servers ... i play mid/prywden and there u dont see anyone whine and the artis is like allways up beacuse there isen't cash farming people who camp arti 5 days in row.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
blame that idiot Pluttaejjn for making the thread 10x worse than it should be :p

Yes true :(
My main point being though please guys don't judge a guild on 1 mistake or a few peoples mistakes from there guild.
Benefit of the doubt does still exist you know :)

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
Yes true :(
My main point being though please guys don't judge a guild on 1 mistake or a few peoples mistakes from there guild.
Benefit of the doubt does still exist you know :)

Taken that it's true what they did (and it seems so as they themselves even admitted it) there was still no one of their officers who apologized for such a behavior...

Tosen

Part of the furniture
actually their gm told me he couldn't care less

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Glerina said:
Taken that it's true what they did (and it seems so as they themselves even admitted it) there was still no one of their officers who apologized for such a behavior...
I don't know the amount of time afk from the Tosen crew or if anything discussed aprt from 1st post SS.
But theres a LEEEEEEroy in all guilds with Encounters,I honestly don't get the big deal really.
a)Mom/son did'nt get to farm the ring for 1775353th Time.
b)New Guild gets enc.
C) New guild needs to learn that Pry is good commuinity and show respect.
d) New guild says won't happen again
e) WE all go to KFC and enjoy some chicken.
f) The end :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Pluttaejjn said:
aye, it matters a lot dude, if u pulled eremai from me i'd find u and kill u

I'll give you all the Cloudsongs you want, just don't kill me!

The way Brutality took it was just childish, Prydwen is different to Camlamn and we sort things out in a civilised way, not by killing or insulting each other.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Dandare said:
I don't know the amount of time afk from the Tosen crew or if anything discussed aprt from 1st post SS.
But theres a LEEEEEEroy in all guilds with Encounters,I honestly don't get the big deal really.
b)New Guild gets enc.

Hmm.... we have not even once made this encounter just me and my son! We have done it a few times on arti-raid tho. And it was not for framing/selling, - we just need one of the items who drop there to get one of our templates back to where it was befor the big crash.

:twak:

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Dandare said:
b)New Guild gets enc.

a) I've never done Zahur, atleast you know what you're talking about <highfives>
b) On the cost of my theurgist not getting it, even tho I was there and ready
c) You're most certainly right on that one!
d) Same guy who said he couldn't care less, and other guildies still argues and says it's just the game.
e) I can make pizzas instead of grinded chicken bones made into nuggets.

And we were not afk, they set up a camp behind us, saying nothing or doing nothing before I saw 10 ppl rushing past me pulling the encounter.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Tosen probably got all the Zahur items anyways - Dorimor before his edit

I've got none /bow
Less presumptions thanks

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Rickie said:
Hmm.... we have not even once made this encounter just me and my son! We have done it a few times on arti-raid tho. And it was not for framing/selling, - we just need one of the items who drop there to get one of our templates back to where it was befor the big crash.

:twak:

Why not just wait for Goa to restore it?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Why not just wait for Goa to restore it?

Because it's hard to remember 20+char's templates, so have to redo all templates which were detroyed.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
Because it's hard to remember 20+char's templates, so have to redo all templates which were detroyed.

Oh btw what were you saying on the PL /as about something to do with fucking my raids over by killing mobs 1 hour before my raids? i heard it through chinese whispers so please say or PM me what the fuck you are planning

Tosen

Part of the furniture
The hostility is only a one-way street, I have nothing at all against you even though you swear and curse at me all the time. I forgive everything u've said so far.
That out of the world:

Check your sources and you will find out I wasn't at all talking about you. :)

/highfive for intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom