<3 Brutality <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie
Pluttaejjn said:
lol (I know, classical opening phrase) Congrats! we did zahur before u pulled... should have been faster with the pull now shouldn't u ? n it's zahur, not Cloudsong, so imo stop whining... its not as if we're stealing cash from u.. btw I was afk so dont blame me... just think its really immature 2 whine over a arti like zahur.. wootevah

___

Does it really matter what arti it was.. the point is that you did arti that someone else was already camping

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
ninaca said:
Does it really matter what arti it was.. the point is that you did arti that someone else was already camping

camping yes....but Brutality needs enc/artis too so we can rvr and w8ing around for 10more peeps to come help a guy isnt useful of our time online...soz yes it may have been abit shity but wen i camp artis etc..i either have all i need to do that enc. wit me or w8ing for sum1 else to come and i get enc.

No brutality char broke CoC ...we didnt say FOAD or anything
if u are asking us to w8 1hr for u to get rdy for enc. while we stand there and play wit our thumbs thats stupid tbh, sum1 else culd of ran along as started it if we waited for u...this is just a QQ thread nothing more coz we were not outta line imo.

:m00:

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Ye real nice bunch we pulled danos, Noldric from brutality pms me asks if its up and if he can join for cred i say sure, he comes with guild and rushes in and pulls it while we are clearing adds at danos. i was really mad, as he ignored me after and talked to b4, i also would like to point out that this is typical camlan behavior and they are like proud of these posts but u shouldnt if u want to work as a guild on a normal server. its eaiser to blend in in a normal guild with 1 retarded pvp server player then a whole guild filled with monkeys.

Have some nice SS of these guys beeing real funny, but i dont know how to host em and i wouldnt anyway as they didnt breach CoC else it would have been a 1 sec time to the RN.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

not quite sama...
and even though you "cant camp artis" its how it works on these servers, not sure what you guys are used to on pvp but its called respect, if someones camping it to do it, its theirs and their rules apply to if they have the ppl to do it and if your allowed to roll.
and maybe be clear in your loot rules " sorry we are taking all the scrolls" isnt too hard, which is why people got annoyed.

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta agree with the prydwyn peeps here.

I always respect the fact that if someone is camping the Arti then its theres if it pops.

Its not against COC they could have been waiting days and its just good manners.

Only my opinion though.

Gamah

Banned
Camping is not valid for the arti, and as for letting you join for credit..I let a fg once "Join for credit" and they almost stole my GoV (Because one of the group was not in BG)..because if they are in the BG they have a right to the loot. I had to get requiel involved and it took me 2 hours to finally get my GoV.

Now unless I know the person and can be sure hes not grouped he can go wissle for credit.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Dimse Dut said:
Im not sure what happend so I wont even go there BUT (and I might make all of albion my enemy by not supporting Tosen in this crisis) im sorry but posting it here before even trying to talk to the GM of the guild seems well wrong. I know i wouldnt like to se Uranicus's Phalanx's name trashed on FH without first having a chance to defend myself and my guildies.

But ofc we tryed to talk to them first. We asked them in /s and in /send who there GM was or who there raid-leader was, but got ignoret. Well.. from most of them.... 2 guys told us in /send that it was " The Lord who send them to do this" !?!?

Btw.... we where not waiting for 10 more ppl to come and help. We had all the chars we needed there. We where just waiting for ml9 ability to be up again.
It is not a qq about this one encounter.... its a qq about an entirer guild who just dont behave very nice and just ignore ppl around them.

And to Lexxus:
Name-calling and thinking that ppls profession is an issue in how we behave in-game just make you look like a fool.
We cant all be astronauts or popstars, - and belive me - many ppl i this game is not. Even some of the players is on social security and they still deserve the same treatment as everoneelse! :twak:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Pluttaejjn said:
what I mean is that if u think about it, the repop isnt that long ? so why spend good e-peen points on a post of this caliber ?.p imo, just do it 2morrow instead :p jesus such whine.. -.-

The repop isn't the point, they were waiting for ML9 to be up so they could kill him with the 4 people who were there (btw using a Titan in PvE is a nice way to get your account suspended)

As for your 'e-peen' points, the same could be said about any artifact.

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie
Laws said:
Gotta agree with the prydwyn peeps here.

I always respect the fact that if someone is camping the Arti then its theres if it pops.

Its not against COC they could have been waiting days and its just good manners.

Only my opinion though.

I believe that almost everyone in pryd/albion has the same opinion.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
still stop whining and give more love...but respect the prydwen ppl since u are just visitors here and havent been here 4 years like most ppl....Respect the ppl and u get respected back...and the crap about "The Lord send us" it just drug talkt...most ppl don´t roleplay becuase we wanna play the game for what we pay for...if u Roleplay keep it to yourself...!

And this is Prydwen..if We camp a arti and u come respect the ppl that are there alrdy...u could have done it another day

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bubble said:
(btw using a Titan in PvE is a nice way to get your account suspended)

Why's that?. Not nit picking just generally curious :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Why's that?. Not nit picking just generally curious :p
Its Basicly a PvP ability, by using it to Hold Agro in PvE your exploiting a bug that you shouldn't be able to do, i know i got warned :(

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, it's a bug? I thought it was actually meant to work like that. :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
youngbaba said:
Btw were not farming artis, were trying to get our group ready for rvr. Anyone who needs credit we invite, on all encounters, even if noone is there we ask people in the area if they need credit. Now do something useful with ur time instead of whining, at least were not farming to sell on CMs for ridiculous amounts of plats like some of the wankers on this server. Less QQ
You turned so leet since the last time that I saw ye :eek:

Martok

Part of the furniture
tbh i hope they learn to respect other cahrectors and the way pry works because if they dont i think they might start being banned from things.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
"We tried to talk to you, but you didn't move and respond" is the typical response of a wanker.

I usually spam AoE amnesia until it sticks then to kill their Clerics. CoC or not CoC. If I find some people camping an artifact I want to do I let them do it or wait 3 times before they fail with it and pull then but not just ahead.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
according to CoC camping artifacts is BS
the one who first attacks is entitled to do the encounter

Thats the rules and nothing else

If people wanna introduce new rules as a community they can off course and the worst that can happen to the one breaking that kinda rules is being banned from public stuff by the raid leaders

I love the Camlann solution: fight for it and if you loose you can always ask for credit by joining bg

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Manisch Depressiv said:
"We tried to talk to you, but you didn't move and respond" is the typical response of a wanker.

I usually spam AoE amnesia until it sticks then to kill their Clerics. CoC or not CoC. If I find some people camping an artifact I want to do I let them do it or wait 3 times before they fail with it and pull then but not just ahead.
i agree and use the same way.

when i said camping artis, i know its not against CoC and no one said it is, its a general way of how it works on normal servers, its manners and respect....
and like gamah said, there are wankers that take advantage.. but this is how the rest of us use the method and it works 95% of the time.

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
givf link to prydwen lawbook and it might not happend again, because u cant seriously expect ppl to know all your internal rules

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Lexxus said:
givf link to prydwen lawbook and it might not happend again, because u cant seriously expect ppl to know all your internal rules

It's common curtesy, you've played alb and toa'd a char here before, you should know that.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Lexxus said:

To be honest it all about respect. Look at the size of our community compared to other servers... due to that most people know a large % of the population of that realm and so respect the "camping" that is involved.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule, however if everything is said is true then you guild are one of them and dont give a fuck about what people think of you (especially if that GoV situation is correct, that is just a outrageous behaviour to be honest)

I farm some encounters a fair bit, or at least used to. The best way I found so as not to piss people off is:

1) If someone is camping and waiting on people give them 15-30minutes to get them. Ask them what waiting on and how long be.

2) If they dont respond or dont make the pull in that time go ahead and do it.

3) If they cant get the people, find out what they after (ie zahur. do they want the arti and credit only? or they after a named drop) If they after something you dont need then offer to help if you can get the item if it drops. Saves them waiting and you still get what your after

4) Dont just walk in and take mob without talking to people involved in other group. That will always cause problems, more to the point if you do it by mistake then dont act like a complete **** towards them (which your guild members seem to have done)

Ok not official but it a good way to not piss people off, just show respect for others basically because it will bite you in the arse eventually. I know if you done this to me then i would be doing the same to you constantly if i ever saw you at an encounter.

Starambo

Fledgling Freddie
Nice post tosen. Kind of reminds me of when you stole moirai off me, when i was waiting for my other cleric to arive, and you logged all of your chars on and just pulled moirai. Well tbh mate go fuck your self, good on you brutality

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Aye seconded to corran there
There are norms in this game for mob camping/pulling etc which he just listed. Just like it's in the real society, altho we don't camp mobs irl ;)

However, if you don't respond and just sit there afkish you're not entitled to the mob just because you have camped it for X hours.

And we all can pretty much agree that Tosen isn't the one with the purest bag of flour.

I know a few fellas from Brutality, and they are nice people. No reson to prejudge any newcomers just because they come from another server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom